I think my boyhood idol ? my little sister, I oughta just ? ? myself.

Options
stuffwhitepeoplelike
stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
What do you think I should do?
No name will be said but he's 43 she's 20, I am beyond ? .

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You share that girl
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need names or stop lyin'
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets see what lil sis looks like.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    need a pic of the sister.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    Options
    It doesn't make a difference, I'm severely disturbed by this.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    It doesn't make a difference, I'm severely disturbed by this.

Let me guess - your boyhood idol is BLACK?....if he's not. why would any person be disturbed? Most people would be elated about it.

• stuffwhitepeoplelike
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Let me guess - your boyhood idol is BLACK?....if he's not. why would any person be disturbed? Most people would be elated about it.
    No, dude's white, it's the age thing that makes me ? , he's got a kid her age.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you should be honored that he placed his bloodline into yours.
    you lil sis brought yall closer.

better buy her a necklace or something if dude didnt give her a pearl one allready

sike....just ? with you

dont say ?

shes a woman now....it was her choice...how many people sisters you fukked....how many ? looked up to you an you banged their sister

think about it....you just on the short of the stick right now....take it like your sis did homie....take it

sorry i cant help it
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    Options
    I don't even like dude anymore, that was ? I liked when I was a kid. Changed nothing about my bloodline.

I've never ? a girl, I've had opportunities but I'm waiting for somebody I really like.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even like dude anymore, that was ? I liked when I was a kid. Changed nothing about my bloodline.

I've never ? a girl, I've had opportunities but I'm waiting for somebody I really like.

well you will get ass at some point and it will be someones sis....dont catch feelings over it. its life

wait your sis is 20 and she your lil sis and you never got ass ?

hmmm.....ok to each his own

but anyway you cant be mad
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gary Payton ? your sister?
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I remember the pic of your sis, she's bad. Damn homie, can't blame GP if she put it out there. Oh he's white, well damn.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well at least you can say you taught her everything she knows.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was it Detlef Schrempf ?
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    edited April 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

well you will get ass at some point and it will be someones sis....dont catch feelings over it. its life

wait your sis is 20 and she your lil sis and you never got ass ?

hmmm.....ok to each his own

but anyway you cant be mad
    I'm 23 and turn 24 at the end of July since I think you're wondering.
    I actually have a preference for girls who don't have fathers or brothers, I found one I dig but she's ? crazy and she doesn't like me one bit.
    The girl I'm ? over now has both. *rolls eyes*

Don't catch feelings? This is the dude I wanted to be at 12 and now I think he's forked my little sister, not sure, too scared to confront her.

? I just noticed in your post before this you referred to guys who look up to me, who the hell would look up to me? I'm not good at anything, I'm beyond a ? loser, the only way people will like me for 15 minutes is if I'm going the ? humor route, at that point I'm just a ? geek show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_show
    Well at least you can say you taught her everything she knows.
    Blah.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was the midget from game of thrones rofl
  • heyslick
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    No, dude's white, it's the age thing that makes me ? , he's got a kid her age.

AGE is like mind over matter - if YOU DON'T mind, it doesn't matter how old dude is. I meet lots of younger women/girls & some are in awe of me/my aura.....my ego is already big enough to just walk away & say thanks....just maybe your idol is a little insecure and he needs some ego boosting....maybe you should inform your sister about his real intentions...he's stroking his own little ego by playing mind games with your little sister. 20 years old is considered an adult & that's way you should look at it.

• stuffwhitepeoplelike
    Options
    20 isn't an adult, she's in her wild college girl faze, the only way those girls are adults is legally, I'm almost 24 and I made the transition from boy to man a year ago tops, I mean I'm a loser man, but I'm a man. I need to get a ? license, having my mom drive me places is demoralizing.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk hogan ? your sister. ha ha
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S troll threads are getting worse
  • heyslick
    Options
    20 isn't an adult, she's in her wild college girl faze, the only way those girls are adults is legally, I'm almost 24 and I made the transition from boy to man a year ago tops, I mean I'm a loser man, but I'm a man. I need to get a ? license, having my mom drive me places is demoralizing.

My mother was 19 years old when she had me,and she grew up real fast & I'm thankful for her being mature and raising me. Personally, I think you need to grow-up and be the MAN you seem to think ONLY comes along with age.....it's more about dealing with life's trials & tribulations and how said person deals with those realities -- that ultimately leads one to adulthood/maturity....again age isn't really the bottom line. Now back to your sister - Que sera sera aka (whatever will be,will be)

• stuffwhitepeoplelike
    Options
    I ? wish I was trolling.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    drop yo sisters pic or ?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems, but my little sister ain't one.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The Grand Wizard????