LOST

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
never watched one episode, the entire series is on netflix...

is it worth it??

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? me....im 3 episodes into season 2 and its to late to stop now
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of the best series ever made..ruined by the last season..kind of like the Wire
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    the last season is that bad?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, it isnt. I think alot of people just didnt completely get it. Matter of opinion, though.

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how many seasons was this??
  • stoneface
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes, but u will be let down at the very end...

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's watchable but in comparison to the rest of the series...it's lacking..that and the creator basically ended the show using a plot that many folks deduced in the first season; despite the creators denying going this particular route, in the end...they did.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »

good looks...

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The show was a great ride, but the last season is ? atrocious. You can tell that they really had no idea from the beginning what they wanted to do and were making the ? as they went. That being said, the first 4 seasons are some of the best television you'll see.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    The show was a great ride, but the last season is ? atrocious. You can tell that they really had no idea from the beginning what they wanted to do and were making the ? as they went. That being said, the first 4 seasons are some of the best television you'll see.

Exactly. Brilliant show but the end was a wtf moment
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, it isnt. I think alot of people just didnt completely get it. Matter of opinion, though.

this that ? .. just like the other poster said the writers/creator always stayed away from what the most widespread theory was about the show's premise and in the end thats pretty much what it was. they left SO much unexplained as well and the overall feeling was.. (at least for me) 'i wasted my ? time'

i said in another thread the show was GREAT first 3 seasons and good 4th.. but the last two i think they had just run out of ideas and had to 'wrap it up'
  • stoneface
    edited April 2012
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    (at least for me)

That right there's the key phrase. Matter of opinion, man. Yeah, the last two seasons werent as good as the the first three but I thought they were solid. I didnt have have a problem with how it ended.

• Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    as far as sci fi goes this show in my top 3 of all-time along with

1 Farscape
    2 Battlestar Galactica
    3 Lost
    4 Roswell
    5 Babylon 5

I would put Lost on my top 10 list of all-time shows.

Lost had twists and turns and great writing. It is worth the watch the whole seRIES.

I love sci fi and supernatural shows more than any other shows. I love Sons, Justified, the shield and the wire, but not better than sci fi shows. It seems all ? on this board only like maybe 5 shows like Breaking Bad, The Wire, Mad Men and MArtin.

It is like ? don't know other types of quality shows.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    (at least for me)

That right there's the key phrase. Matter of opinion, man. Yeah, the last two seasons werent as good as the the first three but I thought they were solid. I didnt have have a problem with how it ended.

bruh.. you gotta take into account that the majority of the community that followed the show was HIGHLY ? .. white folks was ready to commit dat lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    wow, so i'll watch the first 4....and prolly feel committed to watch the last 2...lmao.. good ? guys...t hanks
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    john locke is a G
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    One of the G.O.A.T shows. The last episode is gonna let you down though. It was a good but the ending was on some "inception" type ? . The series was so great that you would think that the ending was gonna blow your mind.

I feel bad for you to have missed out in this show lol.

@bankrupt baller
    Locke is a G, but he aint ? with Anna Lucile & adabeesee.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    One of the G.O.A.T shows. The last episode is gonna let you down though. It was a good but the ending was on some "inception" type ? . The series was so great that you would think that the ending was gonna blow your mind.

@bankrupt baller

i havent got to those people yet.......one thing is for sure,that dude who was in the rock band is the biggest simp ever
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options

@bankrupt baller

i havent got to those people yet.......one thing is for sure,that dude who was in the rock band is the biggest simp ever
    Yea, Charlie is a simp. Also, ? Kate.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    yes it's worth it, greatest series ever, yeah i said it
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truthfully, I got lost watching lost so I gave up...maybe I try it again
  • art VANDELAY
    art VANDELAY Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    LOST is the best drama in network television history. People who didn't like the last season didn't truly get the series. The show is perfect in almost every way. Amazing acting, effects, directing, best score in TV history, story is too epic for words. Watch it all but take breaks between seasons and try to get as much research about the season you just watched. LOST was more than a show.

My favorite show ever, getting a LOST tattoo soon. Yeah, that's right.
  • Dupac
    Options
    LOST is the best drama in network television history. People who didn't like the last season didn't truly get the series. The show is perfect in almost every way. Amazing acting, effects, directing, best score in TV history, story is too epic for words. Watch it all but take breaks between seasons and try to get as much research about the season you just watched. LOST was more than a show.

My favorite show ever, getting a LOST tattoo soon. Yeah, that's right.

well damn
  • bankrupt baller
    Options