You are now all powerful(have the power to alter this world, create new world etc)

Options
BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
With this you also become immortal/undying, but you can ? yourself if you wish. But why do that when you can just go into a billion year slumber? You also no longer need your body, you can keep it, perhaps upgrade it, get rid of it altogether, create multiple physical bodies for you to use deepening on the circumstance, etc.

You can bend the laws of the physics and make the impossible, possible. Edit: You will also have access to knowledge you didn't have before, and you'll be far more intelligent then you are now. If this is too much for you, you can store these increased mental capacities into another "body" (something like a living server) and access them whenever you need to know something.

You're going to be doing a lot of things, you have an eternity ahead of you.

Basically you can do anything you want now, what you gonna do bro/miss?

No need to rush into things, I'll start off small. I would do a scan of the Earth, and locate all Gold deposits that humans are currently unable to access. I'll teleport as much as I can carry into my trunk, go to sell it, and wait to see peoples reactions on the news.

I would also increase the fertility of all soil across the world, and instantly fill them with all types of edible vegetation.

Of course, I could make gold out of thin air, but like I said, I'm starting small.

Oh, and I will make the sky greenish purple and watch people freak.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd destroy big, greedy, lying ass, evil corporations.

I'd bring all things natural to light, more natural energy etc..

I'd grow many foods for the poorer countries, bring in clean waters as well.

I'd give riches to the poor and take from the rich.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    Aside from that, the real fun begins when I create a mirror worlds (copies of the world we currently live in) and begin to run simulations.

With the first one I'll start a zombie invasion. (I will be a normal person in this world)

In the second one I will give random people super powers, and observe.

What I will do with the third one is private information.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Make myself 100 stories tall and start jacking off on a random city
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give superpowers to anyone with a fiat_money approved thought process.

Then, I sit back and watch the shitstorm.

Rinse and repeat.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd give every women ? .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold Mortal Kombat Tournament and have people ? for my attention
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Destroy the world.
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'd destroy big, greedy, lying ass, evil corporations.

I'd bring all things natural to light, more natural energy etc..

I'd grow many foods for the poorer countries, bring in clean waters as well.

I'd give riches to the poor and take from the rich.

I'll do both of these ^^^^ but after I would destroy the world and start it all over again.

• Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    end disease, death, war.

• VIBE
    Options
    End death? No, death is a natural cycle. I'd allow death to continue, as well as disease, it's just apart of how the cycle goes. It sucks, but it must be.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I wouldn't require worship either, I'd abolish all commandments. I'd smite rapists and child abusers/molesters though, I'd sling shot them off into space.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So very powerful and knowledgeable, but not omnipotent and omniscient?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sendin my BM to hell early

After that I'm droppin gas prices and bringin Pac back
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd promote 7 kings to rule the earth giving them wisdom and power to do so and then I will leave and explore the depths of the cosmos entertain myself watching stars die and be born and witness life on other planets.

Rapidly advance the evolution of species as I saw fit. Probably come back and experiment on humans. I'd probably create a foe just so I could fight them and display my powers.
  • Dirty Words
    Dirty Words Members Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the fact that you'll have all that increased knowledge beyond human comprehension, I don't think any of us can really say what we'd do.. But that's just me ? on the parade..

But with my current mindstate I'd probably just reveal my self ass the all powerful all knowing ? , create some crazy ass fortress and sit back as people worship me until I get bored.. Then maybe make another world, there's plenty of universe to entertain myself with..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'd be doing the same thing '? ' is doing now. Whatever the ? it's doing or not doing, idk what a ? does, but I'd be doing all that. I've thought about it a lot, and everything is fine the way it is.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd create a lady ? and we'd have sex and be lazy all day listening to classic reggae and neo soul
  • BoldChild
    Options
    Yo, why the hell is this in race and religion?

This has nothing to do with either of the two.
  • BoldChild
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    So very powerful and knowledgeable, but not omnipotent and omniscient?

Nope, in this hypothetical situation

1. There is a small chance there could be others like you, and it's extremely unlikely it will be anything from this universe. There are other universes that are beyond your control.

Yes, you can create other universes, and even with the vast increase of intelligence/knowledge there will be still be some things you don't know/things out of your reach. If there is a similar being to you in existence, you will cancel each others power out. That's why you cannot influence certain universes.

2. You can ? yourself
  • BoldChild
    Options
    ? Words wrote: »
    Well the fact that you'll have all that increased knowledge beyond human comprehension, I don't think any of us can really say what we'd do.. But that's just me ? on the parade..

But with my current mindstate I'd probably just reveal my self ass the all powerful all knowing ? , create some crazy ass fortress and sit back as people worship me until I get bored.. Then maybe make another world, there's plenty of universe to entertain myself with..

You can put a limit on your knowledge/intelligence on a need to know basis. I would do this for the exact reason you just gave.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    @janklow if you have the power, move this to donkey please.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    well, since you asked nicely...

• BoldChild
    Options
    @janklow if you have the power, can you move this to donkey please?
    janklow wrote: »
    well, since you asked nicely...

:(|) fixed.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    sorry, little server delay on my end there
  • BoldChild
    Options