mvp_rozay
mvp_rozay Members Posts: 4
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
? on that site claim its ic boys took over the trollumaniti took over

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone give me an LSA login to post with.
  • TheHulkday
    TheHulkday Members Posts: 14
    Options
    Huh? im a male over there and whenever a troll thread comes up they bring up the ic

My "clique" tells me theres about 40 members in that group that includes some of their favorite "men" and women.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that a bitter ? site?
  • TheHulkday
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    boi wtf is you talkin bout

dont you think you would be a crossdresser goin on lipstick alley

You would actually be shocked at the amount of men who troll over there

Just last week a dude got exposed for letting a female member run through his account. Come to find out he had nudes, numbers and other ? saved to share.

Little do lsa know that was a setup along with other things men and women are doing over there
  • mvp_rozay
    mvp_rozay Members Posts: 4
    Options
    TheHulkday wrote: »
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    boi wtf is you talkin bout

dont you think you would be a crossdresser goin on lipstick alley

You would actually be shocked at the amount of men who troll over there

Just last week a dude got exposed for letting a female member run through his account. Come to find out he had nudes, numbers and other ? saved to share.

Little do lsa know that was a setup along with other things men and women are doing over there

The big ass thread in the BA? That was about a troll rep, but yeah dude behind the rep is shady as hell along with so many others. I think the girl is too
  • TheHulkday
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I didnt read the whole thread because i knew what the deal was from the get go. Him(wont say his name) is apart of the group that runs thay site. Another male font who joined in oct or nov is apart of it too.

Its about a good 40 of these fools in it. Every male font after july who joined are either apart of it or have been offered. Operation "Wig snacher" Its called that for a reason.

Opps did i drop a name?

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I still be getting youtube comments on that ? of people telling me to get a life. I have no ideas who the names of the people I mentioned are.

Except Little JJ cuz he was here.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye someone post the suge knight gif