Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/soHhYqXyUlY

b5c36483-c0cc-1fef-ce06-726252236fe9.jpg

Jus binged the 1st couple eps of this new show called Loudermilk. Its about a recovering alcoholic w a heart of gold. Its funny af. Cant wait to watch the rest.

@Lou_Cypher
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol looks pretty good. A att original?? They got their own streaming service??
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea. I guess at&t makes tv shows. Streaming, naw. comes on some channel called audience
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @marc123 do you work in the industry? You ? watch EVERYTHING bruh where do you get the time lol
  • marc123
    Options
    lol. real talk tho, I do watch alotta TV. I enjoy good stories and good storytelling.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @marc123 do you work in the industry? You ? watch EVERYTHING bruh where do you get the time lol

I've been wanting to ask the same question for so long but didn't want to come across as rude lol.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Re-watched Season 1 of The Sopranos. Tony should've been clapped up by the Feds. Aside from the fact that 4-5 people in his "family" ended up ratting to the feds and Tony was never arrested, the feds themselves played Tony the tape of his mom and uncle June talking bout killing him, they also played the part where Junior (the boss) was naming his capos. Which would've been more than enough to arrest and convict Tony under the RICO laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUrNnEizmD8
  • Lou Cypher
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thats dope i restarted sopranos from season 1 as well. On season 3 currently. Still one of the GOAT shows.

Its awesome watching it now as an adult too as I am catching so much stuff i missed/didnt understand as a kid and teen.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Thats dope i restarted sopranos from season 1 as well. On season 3 currently. Still one of the GOAT shows.

Its awesome watching it now as an adult too as I am catching so much stuff i missed/didnt understand as a kid and teen.

Yeah this probably like my 10th time watching the series, and I still don't know how I kept missing that ? . Junior calls himself the boss and names some capos and nothing happens to Tony.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started watch this show about a week ago. I like it so far
    6.jpg
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

I've been wanting to ask the same question for so long but didn't want to come across as rude lol.

bruh that makes 3 of us... @marc123 fam cool as hell, but i thought the same thing as u and Gabi, this ? watched EVERYTHING
  • marc123
    edited November 2017
    Options
    better-things.jpg

Jus binged S2 of Better Things. Season was solid, way more drama than comedy tho. lol at the grandmother, she is a og. Show has alotta heart.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Might check out just based off the ass in that photo.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Might check out just based off the ass in that photo.

That is a cute lil snowflake ass.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Valerian - First 20 or 30 mins were great, the rest of the movie i fathom to remember what happened.One thing i really remember liking is the tech, some of the weapons were great.

Good Time - Top banana's for this one, film takes place over the course of a day or two, with Robert Pattinson's character trying to get the bail money for his brother after a botched bank job.

I like the path Pattinson has taken after this ? made me sit through 2 ? twilight films, all is forgiven because he's been great in a lot of ? and is making really interesting choices with his roles, this is his best peformance i would say.

Made by 2 brothers (one who is in the film and plays the other brother) who i knew nothing about, will check out more of their work because this was ? good. Awesome soundtrack as well.

Logan Lucky - Soderbergh's come back move i think, it was cool...Pretty much oceans 11 but with rednecks as much as i don't want to pigeonhole it.

Better Watch Out - Xmas comedy horror? I don't really know, but this film makes it's intentions clear not too long into it and takes a couple of unexpected turns.....fun little movie, killed some time.

Wind River - Good, but definitely the weakest out of the 'American Frontier' trilogy. I didn't quite understand Jeremey Renners peformance, but that might be because it's a subject matter and setting i personally have no knowledge on.

Ingrid Goes West - Aubrey Plaza doing Aubrey Plaza as a chick who befriends people on instagram and then stalks them, the film starts with a scene of her macing a bride at a wedding and then getting thrown into the psych ward lol. From the she moves to Cali and befriends O'Shea Jackson ( really good in this) who's an aspiring screenwriter obsessed with batman, and sets her sights on Elisabeth Olsen.

I don't use instagram but like what the movie had to say about it from a social perspective.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ylrtqpjtiz0c.jpeg

5/5

Emma Stone is the real deal , she might bag another Oscar with this one, depending on the competition.

Steve Carrell humanized the Bobby Riggs character and is excellent in this.

lol they really made Margaret Court look like the villain , she must be tight as ? in real life.

Elizabeth Shue still look good with her old self. Andrea Risenborough was great as well she always kills supporting roles in TV and Film.

Classic underdog story tale but really well done , with a dope message about sexism , feminism, love and sexuality.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who else got YouTube Red?

Paranormal Action Squad
    Snap
    Bad Internet

Found some pretty good shows on there
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

Wind River - Good, but definitely the weakest out of the 'American Frontier' trilogy. I didn't quite understand Jeremey Renners peformance, but that might be because it's a subject matter and setting i personally have no knowledge on.

i dont know mayne i thought it was the best on in the series , i would say Wind River, Hell or High Water the Sicarion last.

• marc123
    edited November 2017
    Options
    youre-the-worst-first-season.29056.jpg

Jus binged S4 of You're The Worst. lol these are some broken white ppl. But its funny af. GOAT tv show imo
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Jus binged S4 of You're The Worst. lol these are some broken white ppl. But its funny af. GOAT tv show imo

What platform is it on?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Do any of yall watch Frontier on Netflix?
    Disc_Frontier_TSA.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

What platform is it on?

It's on fx so probly hulu or Amazon
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Disc_Frontier_TSA.jpg

I don't have netflix anymore but that was on my list...I never saw anyone talking about it so I wasn't sure if it was worth it or not (I don't trust ratings anymore)
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Disc_Frontier_TSA.jpg

I don't have netflix anymore but that was on my list...I never saw anyone talking about it so I wasn't sure if it was worth it or not (I don't trust ratings anymore)

Never trust ratings Gabs just like you wouldn't trust Cersei. LLS

I really like the show but I'm also not as technical in my judgement of shows as some yall seem to be.
  • marc123
    edited November 2017
    Options

What platform is it on?

I had all the eps on my laptop. but I think its on hulu. or...