lol...it takes white boys to sing about loving black girls before black men do it...

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
i mean state it plain and simple...i love black girls...

http://youtu.be/cO2naBxVbr8

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah dun...we don't to b on the mic to broadcast our attractions to the Becky types. Look around black celebs and regular ? bn cuffin Becky's by the numbers. Hell...dat ? Tiger Woods handled about 15 Becky's around the same time he had already wifed a Becky.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
  • 2nd chances
    Options
    what do u think R&B is
    you need to commit that, suicide no goodbyes just commit that

? rnb songs are for like er'chick

the last black female ode i remember is like brown sugar and ? and he was singin about weed then
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    Eric Benet has a song called chocolate legs that came out a couple of years ago.
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    That video is silly. Can't get into the lesbian stuff or the lyrics.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2nd chances
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol..u dudes cant even come up with a better defense..

white boys making odes about their love for blondes and brunettes and not one song from black dudes exalting the beautiful nappyness of sisters and ? ...

instead yall giving me generalities and ? ..

only mood indigo atleast had something..

the point here is black men dont make songs that plainly state their love for black and only black women..they might make songs for women in general but its never.."black women are beautiful, they're the only one for me.." etc etc to boost black women's esteem.

guess that doesnt sell...its more so..we'll just say we love all women and hope that sisters would feel good about themselves if every other chick feels good about herself.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Never heard of Boyz II Men thread*

Don't Breed 2nd Chances it would be a misfortune for you to propagate a generation of blacks who consciously self hate.

Paper bag test giving... O sell out a righteous Black cause type... O puttin cave niglets on a pedestal lookin... You have a white man in your avi prosecution rests.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well to be fair a black dude did the same thing for white women first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNdh8UvFyk0
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I ever clicked wack. Black singers like al green and that whole era of music was doing this ? back in the 60's. I'm not even into that kind of music and I know this. Gotta cosign the song though minus the lesbian ? ; black girls is hot.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..u dudes cant even come up with a better defense..

white boys making odes about their love for blondes and brunettes and not one song from black dudes exalting the beautiful nappyness of sisters and ? ...

instead yall giving me generalities and ? ..

only mood indigo atleast had something..

the point here is black men dont make songs that plainly state their love for black and only black women..they might make songs for women in general but its never.."black women are beautiful, they're the only one for me.." etc etc to boost black women's esteem.

guess that doesnt sell...its more so..we'll just say we love all women and hope that sisters would feel good about themselves if every other chick feels good about herself.

Artist: Goodie Mob
    Album: Still Standing
    Song: Beautiful Skin
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woman by Raheem DeVaughn...
  • Mood Indigo
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Black Star - Brown Skin Lady
    Bilal - Soul Sista
    Dead Prez - Beauty Within

Billy Ocean - Carribbean Queen
    Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl -( lol it counts )
    Heavy D - Black Coffee

And of course brown sugar and chocolate legs as mentioned.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    *Never heard of Boyz II Men thread*

Don't Breed 2nd Chances it would be a misfortune for you to propagate a generation of blacks who consciously self hate.

Paper bag test giving... O sell out a righteous Black cause type... O puttin cave niglets on a pedestal lookin... You have a white man in your avi prosecution rests.

What song did Boyz II Men sing that specifically praised black women?

I refuse to be interrogated by a cave ? on Black issues.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I betcha you go to Italy, this song his probably played in every speaker available. Of course until mom finds out. LOL!
  • apreachernamedweebay
    apreachernamedweebay Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    I hated India Aries' brown skin when it came out. Horrible, boring song.
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    Boyz II Men have song about their mothers and I'm quite they're all black. Lol

Why would a group who was trying to have mainstream success make a song specifically for black women?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hated India Aries' brown skin when it came out. Horrible, boring song.

I love that song. That joint go hard. But I am a India Arie fan so......................
  • Mood Indigo
    edited April 2012
    Options

Why would a group who was trying to have mainstream success make a song specifically for black women?

Why wouldn't they?

Female artists sing their love for black men all the time.

Because it alienates a a large portion of their audience. It's not a good idea to do.

Female artists do it all the time? I can probably name two songs about black men off the top of my head and I wouldn't call the singers mainstream artists.
  • Amotekun
    edited April 2012
    Options

In Boyz II Men the songs they didn't have to say specifically "I'm singing to you Black woman" People already knew who they were singing for. They fa sho weren't singing it to Becky.

Take a look at the imagery for I"ll make love to you: The woman in the video is a Black woman, and not light bright either, she's a nice milk chocolate complexion.

In the 90s it was understood that Black R&B singers were singing to Black women after all they came from Black communities, from who else would they draw feelings from to write and/or sing the lyrics to these songs?

White singers, country or otherwise don't have to say explicitly that this song is eared toward white women. It's understood.So why is it that this question is posed to Black R&B singers as if odes to Black women were never done before some random white boy?

That's the white boy trickeration trying steal something from us repackage it and sell it back to us under the guise of originality.
    R&B presently is wholly different and completely deviated from R&B 20 years ago. Can't even count this music because its targeted propaganda: using racially ambiguous lighter and lighter women, relegating Black women to ? shake music and then replacing them with light skin women.

Take Usher, a prominent R&B male singer, this dude made a whole album about Chilli talking about how he ? up.

After that album his songs get more pop-ish and the ffemales in the songs get more and more light skin and racially ambiguous. industry puppet following orders.

• Mood Indigo
    Options

In Boyz II Men the songs they didn't have to say specifically "I'm singing to you Black woman" People already knew who they were singing for. They fa sho weren't singing it to Becky.

Take a look at the imagery for I"ll make love to you: The woman in the video is a Black woman, and not light bright either, she's a nice milk chocolate complexion.

In the 90s it was understood that Black R&B singers were singing to Black women after all they came from Black communities, from who else would they draw feelings from to write and/or sing the lyrics to these songs?

White singers, country or otherwise don't have to say explicitly that this song is eared toward white women. It's understood.So why is it that this question is posed to Black R&B singers as if odes to Black women were never done before some random white boy?

That's the white boy trickeration trying steal something from us repackage it and sell it back to us under the guise of originality.
    R&B presently is wholly different and completely deviated from R&B 20 years ago. Can't even count this music because its targeted propaganda: using racially ambiguous lighter and lighter women, relegating Black women to ? shake music and then replacing them with light skin women.

Take Usher, a prominent R&B male singer, this dude made a whole album about Chilli talking about how he ? up.

After that album his songs get more pop-ish and the ffemales in the songs get more and more light skin and racially ambiguous. industry puppet following orders.

Women of any race can still feel the song is about them since the race of the woman is not mentioned.

When I was an Nsync and Backstreet Boys Fan, you couldn't tell me those songs weren't for me. I didn't care who they had in the video. Lol

• Amotekun
    Options

Women of any race can still feel the song is about them since the race of the woman is not mentioned.

When I was an Nsync and Backstreet Boys Fan, you couldn't tell me those songs weren't for me. I didn't care who they had in the video. Lol

I understand what you're saying. However just as you are projecting your image into these videos these same videos are projecting their own image into your subconscious. It's how propaganda works. How is it that you can have a Black artist, Black song but the default object or audience is white?

Who else besides Black people let that be done to them. Watch a country music video or even a latin music video. You will not catch them singing or holding someone's image up that does not look like them with any type of regularity.

Our music has been weaponized and used against us. We enforces that subconscious self hatred.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This song sucks