Most awkward moment in sex

Options

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Was getting head from my jumpoff and I started ? her mouth basically, I was in ecstacy like not the drug but in that mood or feeling so after I nut I noticed this ? threw up all on my nuts, so disgusting. She cleaned it up....not sexually either, I mean on some regular clean that ? up type of deal....the head was amazing tho, but ? damn
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? Words wrote: »
    I was ? and fell asleep on a girl once.. Not really awkward for me, musta been weird as hell for her though..

I've been really ? and assumed girls wouldn't mind sharing a couch with me sleeping head to feet. They always move, they are never down to cuddle.

That's one of those things that are cute to think about but aren't that cool to actually do...it's not very comfy for long periods of time.
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? Words wrote: »
    I was ? and fell asleep on a girl once.. Not really awkward for me, musta been weird as hell for her though..

I've been really ? and assumed girls wouldn't mind sharing a couch with me sleeping head to feet. They always move, they are never down to cuddle.

lol at cuddling with dis hoes

They don't like being puked on either.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cutty and deadeye

I don't know how long. Whenever I'm comfortable I guess. And it takes awhile to get in because I have a low tolerance for pain and I also don't like the chance of any ? coming out. I said next time that I would try an enema first and see how that goes.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @cutty and deadeye

I don't know how long. Whenever I'm comfortable I guess. And it takes awhile to get in because I have a low tolerance for pain and I also don't like the chance of any ? coming out. I said next time that I would try an enema first and see how that goes.

How long has it been since your buttocks was last compromised...and when do you anticipate the next time will be?

Why do you think these gentlemen find your buttocks so enticing?

Pics of your backside (clothed or unclothed) would be greatly appreciated :-)

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    ^^^ that is some creepy stalker type questions... smh
  • deadeye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ^^^ that is some creepy stalker type questions... smh

Well, if I'm a creepy stalker type dude, then that line of questioning is normal.

However, if I'm normal and not a creepy stalker type dude, then that line of questioning would not be normal.

Basically, the context of the questions depends on whether or not I'm a creepy stalker type dude.

Now, @lighthearted26 is the one who first mentioned her buttocks when commenting on the thread...so, in all fairness, I was actually just asking follow-up questions.

@Ms Southern, do you have any awkward sexual moments that you'd like to share with us?

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    this isn't the first time you've asked a question like that ....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, im sorry, but lol

dude is like quagmire
  • deadeye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this isn't the first time you've asked a question like that ....

Well, I suppose it's subjective.

I mean, @lighthearted26 did respond to a previous question that could be perceived as worse than this one if you're looking at it from a "creepy/stalker perspective."

Yet, because she didn't seem to have a problem answering it, she must not have looked at it from the same perspective as you did.

deadeye wrote: »
    Cutty5000 wrote: »
    No I haven't been awakened in that manner and yea there were times I did ? but never really during my period, that was just something he wanted to do. And swallowing is cool but not if you're being forced to. This isn't ghetto gaggers.

@lighthearted26

Ok, I got the bolded mixed up.

How long do you usually wait before you grant a gentleman access?

And how long does it actually take to physically get in there once the act commences? (only asking because in your previous response to @Allah you said you tend to "lock up" as if you were putting up some sort of resistance)

Excellent questions.

Interested to hear @lighthearted26's response.
    @cutty and deadeye

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, don't explain yourself yo..

you just like ? ...and she finds it creepy...

it's ok
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when the condom breaks andshe doesnt hear it and u are left wondering if you should just keep going or put a new one on
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    Definitely having to pass gas and you can't hold it in.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never passed gas in the middle of a session. Did have a girl that ? farted three consecutive times. She was red with embarassment, i laughed with amusement and reentered that flatulent cooch.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a cramp one time I had to get out the ? ? was intense. Instead of helpin me the ? just rolled me over and started ridin me....? had me in tears lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? around and saying something stupid is woat .... you know sometimes dudes just be feeling it a little to damn much and ? around a say some ? like "? call me captain nasty" or some ? and she look at you like ? wtf?? lol i mean just ? like that i guess...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Afterwards when I want her to go home
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    ? around and saying something stupid is woat .... you know sometimes dudes just be feeling it a little to damn much and ? around a say some ? like "? call me captain nasty" or some ? and she look at you like ? wtf?? lol i mean just ? like that i guess...

Don't speak for the rest of us, only lames like you do this.
  • mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    Options
    Falling asleep in the middle of a session
  • mdcu16
    Options
    No, I forced myself to fall asleep bc it was that bad
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdcu16 wrote: »

damn now that is terrible

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought you didn't fornicate?

Heads or tails?
  • mdcu16
    Options
    I thought you didn't fornicate?

Heads or tails?
    Bad sex led to me not fornicating... Along with other things
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man smmfh lol, i was watchin some show with my wife a couple weeks back, on hbo.
    This chick had sex with a dude for the first time, and when he entered her, she said
    "Am i tight like a baby?".

Man, i literally started crying laughing.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't speak for the rest of us, only lames like you do this.

you male stalking bruh ....that ? weirds me out tho ...i dont engage with your kind.. go find another dude to play with ..im sure theres plenty on this site to satisfy your needs...
    bignorm wrote: »

Man smmfh lol, i was watchin some show with my wife a couple weeks back, on hbo.
    This chick had sex with a dude for the first time, and when he entered her, she said

lmao ...damn that ? is terrible ...im telling you mayne .... that sex game be having muthafuckas dropping the ultimate random quotes .... all you can do is try to laugh that ? off real quick before the whole mood gets ? off...
  • deadeye
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »

That says alot about whoever the producer/writer was for that scene.

Has to be a sick ? to even think of a line like that.