Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Options

Comments

• Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Battlezone wrote: »
    smh i forgot where i was at da internet lemme keep my cool cuz i live n chiiraq (Chi-Twn) where ? dyin everyday im just tellin da truth dis ? keef fake af bru i put dat on lakeside ebk we is da opp keef be talkin bout n his songs but i aint hatin he gettin money im just sayin he uh fraud cause lil reese and fredo&bam dem ? he got with him inda videos dey real ? had his back from the start now keef just showed his tru colors doe fraud ass ?

So ? mad cause he doing a song with Kanye?

....oka that lil reese ? him gettin mad dat he aint on the remix is probably just jealousy but just watch how he act after the song drop i bet he forget where he come from and all his homeboys his was doin music&trappin with before he blew up..if he forget about young chop the ? that made the "i dont like them" beat smh dats gone be so ? fraud
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh i forgot where i was at da internet lemme keep my cool cuz i live n chiiraq (Chi-Twn) where ? dyin everyday im just tellin da truth dis ? keef fake af bru i put dat on lakeside ebk we is da opp keef be talkin bout n his songs but i aint hatin he gettin money im just sayin he uh fraud cause lil reese and fredo&bam dem ? he got with him inda videos dey real ? had his back from the start now keef just showed his tru colors doe fraud ass ?

how old are you, bruh?
    cuz the ? you cryin about don't mean ? to the world, dunny
    it's only 1 phrase in your lil tear stained letter that matters, "he gettin money"

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol chiiraq
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    are you ? serious about this ? ... When i saw the name "Chief Keef" i was like okay homeboy picked a decent name, sounds like a weed rapper..

i listen to "I don't Like" and the "Everyday" track which i just turned off like 2 seconds ago...

Like Kanye is tripping ? right now...

Chill, he just doing a

....oka that lil reese ? him gettin mad dat he aint on the remix is probably just jealousy but just watch how he act after the song drop i bet he forget where he come from and all his homeboys his was doin music&trappin with before he blew up..if he forget about young chop the ? that made the "i dont like them" beat smh dats gone be so ? fraud

But Young Chop just signed a deal with Warner Bros.
  • P. Town
    Options
    are you ? serious about this ? ... When i saw the name "Chief Keef" i was like okay homeboy picked a decent name, sounds like a weed rapper..

i listen to "I don't Like" and the "Everyday" track which i just turned off like 2 seconds ago...

Like Kanye is tripping ? right now...

But Young Chop just signed a deal with Warner Bros.

• Battlezone
    Options

sum tells me you one of them ? ? who would forget where he came from and abandon all his homeboys and hood if he blew up thats just how i feel doe

how old are you, bruh?
    cuz the ? you cryin about don't mean ? to the world, dunny
    it's only 1 phrase in your lil tear stained letter that matters, "he gettin money"
  • Battlezone
    Options
    this whole thread ? confusin af i typed n the wrong ? @BlackInWhite sum tells me u one of them ? ? who would forget his hood if he blew up
  • Battlezone
    Options
    this whole thread ? confusin af i typed n the wrong ? @BlackInWhite sum tells me u one of them ? ? who would forget his hood if he blew up
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    bruh somethin tells me you a child who don't know what's important in life
    yo homeboys would more than likely leave yo ? hangin too if the right money came along
    young stupid ass silly ass ?
    you out here havin allegiances with ? that'd just as soon shoot on you as they would shake your hand
    ain't nobody straight, you'll learn that 1 day
  • Battlezone
    Options
    @BlackInWhite ? 2 chi town ull die b4 ? lol like keef said n his song bang "we dont giva fck bout goin 2 hell" ebk let yo ? ass taste dis shell ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackInWhite ? 2 chi town ull die b4 ? lol like keef said n his song bang "we dont giva fck bout goin 2 hell" ebk let yo ? ass taste dis shell ?

smh at you missing the entire point of that guy's post
  • Birdman's Hands
    Birdman's Hands Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Options
    bruh somethin tells me you a child who don't know what's important in life
    yo homeboys would more than likely leave yo ? hangin too if the right money came along
    young stupid ass silly ass ?
    you out here havin allegiances with ? that'd just as soon shoot on you as they would shake your hand
    ain't nobody straight, you'll learn that 1 day

Enemies are the new "friends" these days..

• SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chill, he just doing a

doing a?
  • Battlezone
    Options

Bruh...how you gonna diss Chief Keef, then quote Chief Keef as defense

just cause he fake dont mean ion like sum of his songs hell he like da biggest rapper inda chi i just dont like his fake ass personally but music wise he straight i aint gone down uh ? for makin uh hot song that would just b petty my ? with him is straight personal
  • BackInWhite
    Options

you a ? young ? , b
    ? is sad
    you proud to come from an impoverished crime zone
    the future is ?
    on another note, shells fall to the ground, you get hit wit the bullet
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just cause he fake dont mean ion like sum of his songs hell he like da biggest rapper inda chi i just dont like his fake ass personally but music wise he straight i aint gone down uh ? for makin uh hot song that would just b petty my ? with him is straight personal

ay bruh u sound like a ? real talk.
  • P. Town
    Options

Chill, he just doing a

doing a?

My bad bruh
  • Battlezone
    Options

ay bruh u sound like a ? real talk.

easy for u 2 say dat ? behind a computer...anyway im out dis bit i just wantd 2 let folks now keef uh old ? ass fck boy let uh ebk catch his ass slippin doe but his ass make da news ebk lakeside all day fck 3Hundred

• BackInWhite
    Options
    this ? gotta be 12
    or he just saw boys in the hood for the first time yesterday
  • Battlezone
    Options
    this ? gotta be 12

? im 19 ?

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who tryna put Big Sean lil goofy ass on here doe?

? ain't serious enough for dis ? .
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    this ? gotta be 12

? im 19 ?

that's sad
    you a grown ass ? man
    when i was your age i was gettin money, hittin clubs, and ? ?
    not arguin with older ? on hip hop websites about how gully i am
    you doin all this reppin online when i bet in the hood you the ? ass ? who mama got him a go kart for christmas when he was 11 so now everybody only ? wit you for a lil ride to the store
    ol "let me use the go kart to get some cigars" ass ?
    you the ? that'll get a toss hoe pregnant
    be the last ? to hit the ? outta 7 ? and you the only 1 to go raw
    you the ? that they let hit the weed so they can laugh at yo lame ass when you freak the ? out

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ the back n forth between y'all ? ..str8 comedy..wen the sun go down and come back up, that lil ? keef gonna do wat he feel is best 4 keef jus like me you and the rest of u quasi intellectual ? that's quick to thro out an oppinion..we all animals and wen a meal is put on the table a ? gon eat..kanye, big sean, jadakiss, them ? is old and jumpin on a young ? coattails while he heatin up..smart move no matter how u slice..me personally I listen to the lil ? cuz he rep the chi and its a drought out here wen it comes to national exposure..I don't give a ? about the lil ? but around here it seems like trash rap or cry baby ass concious rappers are basically the only options outside of abstract left field ? ..bottom line is....money and hoes..? without em are mad and wanna change the world and ? with it get hated on bcuz of the way they shape the world..
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude got on a song with a multiplat rapper... probably helping out his family and seed in the process.... and people mad?
This discussion has been closed.