So Kat..

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Helen H. wrote: »
    lol @ Dro really having you ? believe he's heterosexual by his simpin of Katt.

Here's a fact about Dro, Dro simps Katt.

Dro has never simped one chicc that actually lived in ATL near him that he would have had the opportunity to get ? from.

That would include BKmami whose nudes Dro had, but Dro decided to post them instead of trying to get her ? .

Dro is a closet homosexual, and that's factual.

damn..............is this an original poster or someone's alias?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye Kimi you know Ms. Dolla made that thread already right? This ain't ground breaking.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

Dro has never simped one chicc that actually lived in ATL near him that he would have had the opportunity to get ? from.

That would include BKmami whose nudes Dro had, but Dro decided to post them instead of trying to get her ? .

That may also be because he's married and just joking around online :-??

Anyway, welcome Ms Helen!! so glad to see a new Girl!! We will be doing a finest/ugliest IC Male thread soon do we need female participation ;)

UMMM.. THATS NOT A GIRL.. THAT JG.. HHAHAHA

My Gawd! I had no clue !!
  • Helen H.
    Helen H. Members Posts: 173
    edited April 2012
    Options

Anyway, welcome Ms Helen!! so glad to see a new Girl!! We will be doing a finest/ugliest IC Male thread soon do we need female participation ;)

That's just Kimi's "passive aggressive" way of trying to get my attention after she swore the beef between us was over.

I'm amused by her actions.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Aye Kimi you know Ms. Dolla made that thread already right? This ain't ground breaking.

*drake voice*we know..

Ms Southern remade it after her though.

This one will be a combined effort since we will have to narrow it down to 10.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo Chi

wtf is going on in ya avi sonson?

I hope that's not what I think it is :(
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put the top 10 thread in GnS, put the ugliest one in here.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options

Captain Obvious is obvious...hi DRO.

You going to address these homosexual accusations?

Heeere we go again......

This happens in every donkey thread, ? becomes a "? off"..the vibe in here was totally hetero until that post. I mean damn...smh
    :-q
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Helen H.
    Options

Captain Obvious is obvious...hi DRO.

You going to address these homosexual accusations?

Heeere we go again......

This happens in every donkey thread, ? becomes a "? off"..the vibe in here was totally hetero until that post. I mean damn...smh
    :-q

Maybe that's a sign you should stop posting in Donkey like you said you would, same for your cosigner.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait what hahaha... Yo these sites are filled with ATL chicks too... SMH at a RI ? bagging an ATL chick before Dro... while dro simps a chick who clearly he has no chance to ? . hahah
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You already know how THAT goes kimi..smh.

It was fun in here for a minute.

Yeah, I'm out Girl. Looks like some lame, contrived, AIM e-plotted shenanigans are about to go down.

Enjoy your day darlin :)
    :-h :-h :-h
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I dont think yall ladies built enough to keep a thread like that alive.... the ? who clown yall would be getting ? on .. the thread would fade away quick.
  • Helen H.
    Options

Wait what hahaha... Yo these sites are filled with ATL chicks too... SMH at a RI ? bagging an ATL chick before Dro... while dro simps a chick who clearly he has no chance to ? . hahah

Word since Dro has been on this site there has been at least 5 fuccable chiccs from Atlanta on this site. 6 if you wanna count Jadore...but I just can't count her.
  • John_Blazini
    Options

Word since Dro has been on this site there has been at least 5 fuccable chiccs from Atlanta on this site. 6 if you wanna count Jadore...but I just can't count her.

Man Law If you from the A and aint ? no chicks from these sites... and you post for 8 hours or more you are a ? .
  • Helen H.
    Options

Man Law If you from the A and aint ? no chicks from these sites... and you post for 8 hours or more you are a ? .

Dro had a chance to simp this chicc and get the ? , instead he posted her nudes for IC cred.

This is the broad, now judge for yourself, and be real, what would you have done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdIhaST8IsU
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think yall ladies built enough to keep a thread like that alive.... the ? who clown yall would be getting ? on .. the thread would fade away quick.

yea they lack execution on ? like this... kinda like how i dropped the ball on my dro picture roast thread...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro fess up man? That's why you have all those rainbow colored sneakers and ? yo?
  • John_Blazini
    Options

Dro had a chance to simp this chicc and get the ? , instead he posted her nudes for IC cred.

This is the broad, now judge for yourself, and be real, what would you have done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdIhaST8IsU

I got to 22 secs before i made my Hetero decision
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options

There was a thread like that a year or so ago...

and actually the ladies didn't have to do much... the MEN were in there embarrassing themselves campaingning/begging for votes on "Sexiest Male IC Member"

Some guy even posted pics of himself making Kool-aid to show how domesticated he was

And of course the random ? pics in the ladies inboxes

Sad in the funniest way possible

lol
  • John_Blazini
    Options

and actually the ladies didn't have to do much... the MEN were in there embarrassing themselves campaingning/begging for votes on "Sexiest Male IC Member"

Some guy even posted pics of himself making Kool-aid to show how domesticated he was

lol

ahhaahahahahahah cot dayum this cant be real....
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

lol

So the ? took attention ? to a whole new level? New generation ? .
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    The only reason we lack the ability to execute a thread like this is because none of the females are weird enough to keep every male pics on file.

Should have added like SOME males do.
  • Helen H.
    Options
    The only reason we lack the ability to execute a thread like this is because none of the females are weird enough to keep every male pics on file.

Yet you kept a pic I sent you on file for 5 years?

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn Dro, both them chicks looking well.........