focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in IllGaming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwfMqIkH8Nc

Come to IGN Friday For A Huge PS3 Announcement
Are you excited? You should be.
April 24, 2012

by Colin Moriarty
Let's keep this short and sweet. If you're a PlayStation 3 gamer, you're going to want to come to IGN early Friday for news on a major, unannounced PS3 exclusive. We'll have all the details you crave shortly after midnight Pacific Friday morning. Just what will you be seeing? Naturally, there's only one way to find out.

Are we going to tell you what the game is? I doubt it! We won't even hint at it. But don't let that stop you from letting the predictions and conjecture flow in the comments below.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223682p1.html

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E3 is my ? too.
  • focus
    Options
    you and KoA are the only ones that give a ? about conventions...

jus sayin...

LOL! Really? We are the only ones who care about E3? E3!!!?? LMAO! Ok.

I guess I wouldn't care about E3 either if I owned a PS3. LOL. Or at least pretend not to. LOL.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like this is just going to be the Smash Bros style game Sony is coming out with.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No point in bringing something out during a convention and being overshadowed by other games or a new console when you can have your own day...
  • focus
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    No point in bringing something out during a convention and being overshadowed by other games or a new console when you can have your own day...

So basically Sony doesn't have confidence in their games or products. Makes sense.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ocelot
    Options
    @focus
    Naw Sony wants everyone to eat... We all know that everyone will be talking about Wii U
  • ocelot
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't give a ? about E3...because I'll be WORKING
  • focus
    Options

LOL. You watch/read from the internet...just like you are right now. Its 2012.

Plus, who says you have to watch live to care? The announcements/trailers/gameplay, etc will still be relevant at 5pm. LOL.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

LOL. You watch/read from the internet...just like you are right now. Its 2012.

Plus, who says you have to watch live to care? The announcements/trailers/gameplay, etc will still be relevant at 5pm. LOL.

uh....I didn't last year...I wont this year.....it really doesn't mean ? to me....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I usually change the channel from g4tv when i see that ? .
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    you and KoA are the only ones that give a ? about conventions...

jus sayin...

LOL! Really? We are the only ones who care about E3? E3!!!?? LMAO! Ok.

I guess I wouldn't care about E3 either if I owned a PS3. LOL. Or at least pretend not to. LOL.
    if you owned a PS3 youd make less threads about it and have something to play.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Lol I seriously never given one ? about E3

Nintendo fanboys are so hurt that people associate middle age women and ? with the nintendo that they make threads about pointless ? real gamers give no ? about.

Hilarious

You're ? b.. get over it
    No ?
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol so cats postin in the arcade now don't give a ? about the e3?

The e3 used to be the ? , it still has a lil bit of magic though, gonna be some sick first looks/maybe some new games revealed. Nintendo droppin mad ? about the wii u and sony/ms probably hinting for their next gen stuf?

I only ? with the Power Unlimited magazine/tv coverage, every year their journalists go to chill in LA for a week, gettin scoops and ? ....

I lost hope for seeing any footage of a new Half Life though lol
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    I never gave one iota of a ? about E3.

• focus
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    lol so cats postin in the arcade now don't give a ? about the e3?

LOL! I know huh...all of a sudden. That's like football fans being like "I don't care about the Superbowl". LOL! All just to save face for their beloved Sega...I mean Sony.

• CallMeWelvin
    Options
    lol I have never in my life heard anyone ever in my life say "ayo E3 is so and so"
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't hate E3, it's whatever really, but wasn't last years E3 weak as ? for every console? That ? wasn't hype at all.
  • focus
    edited April 2012
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    lol I have never in my life heard anyone ever in my life say "ayo E3 is so and so"

:-/ .... :))

Soooo...you've "never in your life...ever in yo life" heard anyone ever talk about E3 basically? =)) Never once heard anyone ever say anything about it...at all...as a gamer? LOL!

Well, again...if I were a Playstation owner the last couple years I guess I would say the same....regardless if it was true (which it isn't) or not. I predicted Sony's entire conference 2 months in advance last year so I don't blame you. LOL! The thread is somewhere.

Anyway, yall ? excited about that Smash Bros rip off being announced tonight?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    One of the key reasons E3 fell off was because of (was it E3 2008) multiple people complaining that it had gotten "too big". The hosting site was large, the company sites were huge, there was an onslaught of people (more than the workers in the industry; people were getting invited out the ass like celebrities and the what not) and it had become "commercialized". Another complaint were the Babe Booths, who people believed had overtaken people's eyes off of gaming.

Because of that, they downsized E3 and that is why it sorta fell off.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when is the last time ms or nintendo announced a new game?I'll wait.MS and Nintendo wont have anything at E3 or any time but more Halo and Mario.Why arent you off playing Kinect?