WOMEN&THE ISH THEY DO -___-

Options
Mr.Player
Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
This thread is basically a thread on b.s women do....dont like it sue me :)

1)...Females.... i hate when uh ? ask yall to hangout and yall say yall "up for anything with a smiley face :)" but as soon as we whip the ? out!!!!!! yall wanna get unfamiliar on us! If you wasnt gone give it up from the get go then
you should of just let me know from jump! Come on now that aint cool at all! RNS or sayin freak ass ? on da phone teasin but come around me and act like uh saint ?

2)Why is it women wanna act like men is mind readers or on some chris angel ? if i ask u wats wrong and u say nothing then how DF DO U EXPECT ME 2 FIX IT what u want me 2do pull sum roses out my ass -_-

3)I love how yall wanna be equal but when we go on a date ? dont wanna pay for ? i especially love how on valentines uh ? gotta buy gifts&? &all she gemme is sum weak ass ? ion care if u got da holy grail of ? or care if when i open up ya legs i see uh white light&music ? out u betta buy me something

4)Women who act like they deserve the best....NOOOO ? U DONT u get what you put in if u act like uh bicth/hoe/? ? i will treat u as such u EARN my respect its not givin away like free credit treat yaself with respect&i will respect u dont get mad at me when i tell you im ? with other bitchs when you know damn well you got 4 or 5 ? in ya back pocket lined up right now ready 2 take my spot if i ? up

I could go on but i wanna see what ? women do that annoys other i.c posters

Comments

• Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    when they text me askin stupid questions like where you been wwho you been with and all that b.s yet where not freaking dating smh dumb broads
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    lol ya feel me doe i like straight up get off my line hoe
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When them hoes act like they cool being ? buddies but one month later they asking where "this is goin" :-q
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    lol dats when feelins start 2get caught
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    When them hoes act like they cool being ? buddies but one month later they asking where "this is goin" :-q
    LOL!!!!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I've seen this quote flyin' around these days, "Every woman deserves a man that will keep the promises her ex broke"...SMMFH..And then there's that damn Marilyn Monroe quote...? ' hell...these hoes...
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Mr.Player wrote: »
    lol dats when feelins start 2get caught

Dat ? neva fails. That's why I just smh when they act like they down cause I already know the feelings is comin.
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You mess up when you let them hoes know they are getting to you....

Control your emotions because once a woman knows how to provoke your emotions she will conquer and control you. Women been working off emotions forever if she brings you down/over to her plane of existence you are done for.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    But yeah...About the thread...Some hoe I know from outta the city was here to check her family...So she comes by...Eventually we're both naked...I'm about to give her the Cellar-Door Wham and she says, "when's the last time you had sex?"...Then she delays the beatin' for a while to ask me, "So do you see this as a casual thing or can you see us in a relationship?"...

wtf
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I read all that ?

stop whining ?

not whinnin just point ? out and betta be uh women or imma address u as ? ? from now on
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

Control your emotions because once a woman knows how to provoke your emotions she will conquer and control you. Women been working off emotions forever if she brings you down/over to her plane of existence you are done for.
    Well u already know the ? gone get attached so I just cut em off before that 30 day mark..lol.

Anotha thing I hate is when hoes try to leave ? at the crib so your other ? can see it. Stay tryna get a ? caught up.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    who is this ? ??
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Well u already know the ? gone get attached so I just cut em off before that 30 day mark..lol.

Anotha thing I hate is when hoes try to leave ? at the crib so your other ? can see it. Stay tryna get a ? caught up.

? ' hoes leavin' socks and alla that...mate...

OH this reminds me...the other day...Had some chick over...we ? ...I go downstairs to get myself a drink...Go back upstairs...and she has taken it upon herself to take my iMac outta sleep...start the cam app...and starts takin' pictures of herself...wtf is that all about?...And not even super revealin' pics...just cleavage pics...smh
  • Mr.Player
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Cellar-door lol dats when u pause and look at dat hoe like...-_- watch u talkin about willis
    dis would be funnier if i new how 2 post gifs on here
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

OH this reminds me...the other day...Had some chick over...we ? ...I go downstairs to get myself a drink...Go back upstairs...and she has taken it upon herself to take my iMac outta sleep...start the cam app...and starts takin' pictures of herself...wtf is that all about?...And not even super revealin' pics...just cleavage pics...smh

Aww he'll nawl! You shoulda terminated that ? on site!

Hoes be mad devious yo!

I had a ? leave her panties under a ? bed. I also had hoes try to leave that fruity ass body wash and ? over at the crib...smh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Cellar-door lol dats when u pause and look at dat hoe like...
    whatcha-talkin-bout-willis-gif

whatcha-talkin-bout-willis-gif.gif

Fixed for ya
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Aww he'll nawl! You shoulda terminated that ? on site!

Hoes be mad devious yo!

I had a ? leave her panties under a ? bed. I also had hoes try to leave that fruity ass body wash and ? over at the crib...smh

Urgh after we ? I realised how dull and stupid she was..She wasn't tryna leave...Had my housemate call me sayin' that our friend Louie was in a car accident...I put on a real Oscar winnin' performance...I was proud of myself..She was gone in 2 minutes

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @Ms.Scorp droppin all the things she used to do
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Something doesn't seem right in here
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    I read all that ?

stop whining ?

not whinnin just point ? out and betta be uh women or imma address u as ? ? from now on
    da ? is uh?

just pointing out=whinings

deal with it
    I read all that ?

stop whining ?

da ? is uh?

just pointing out=whinings

deal with it

im sorry mr.? ? i forgot u dont use condoms when u get ya feelins ? maybe u should go buy tampons...also whinning is if uh ? starts cryin sayin she did him wrong im not sayin dey do me wrong just point out ? dat annoys me also Uh=A
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr green is still the undeniable GOAT....
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    who is this ? ??

im the newest I.C memember here 2 cause all hell
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options

Lol......it's me Girl. Just playing around....:)
    lol @ this ? 's trillness

RIP Kimi..........

Oh so I can't offer things from a female perspective. You're so sexist Chi ;)

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    who is this ? ??

im the newest I.C memember here 2 cause all hell
    2mqvsyh.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options

Lol......it's me Girl. Just playing around....:)
    lol @ this ? 's trillness

RIP Kimi..........

Oh so I can't offer things from a female perspective. You're so sexist Chi ;)

No and don't ever write from a males perpective again

I was about to pull out the Kimi Avi's

lol....ok boo. Sorry I gave you such a fright! I just hate these trifling hoes too, had to call em out ;)