So I had to ether this room full of hoodrats/singe mothers today

Options
zay_24
zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Basically we at Mcdonalds eating and chillin and one my homies bought up how i choked a female in class, then the rest of the ? said only a soft ? put his hands on females so were start talkin.

Me- How does a ? hittin a ? make him soft, especially if he get hit first.

Hoodrat- Because yall are STRONGER then us we cant take pain like yall can

Me- Well yall claim yall equal, do yal not?

Hoodrats- boi we iz yu aint gittin it doe!

Me- What don't i get ma?

Hoodrats- you dont hit a female we give birth to yall and raise yall yadda yadda(

Me- While we been here eating, atleast 3 of yall have hit your kids(ages around 2-4) for different reasons, none of them serious. So you're telling me its ok to hit a small ass toddler but not ok to smacc a grown ass ? who get out of hand.

Silence

I got up with the Camron grin and ordered another Chiccen sammich

Comments

• zay_24
    Options
    so you are elated because you out witted some hoodrats?

you need to start ? with people that actually understand what the hell you are saying to them.
    Until I go to college this fall im limited in who i can son in debate. Aint nothing but hoodrats and messycans here.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zay_24
    Options
    you are doing yourself a disservice communicating with people like that.

their stupid is contagious.

I think it's not too late to turn hoodrats into decent human beings. Their behavior was learned, we can unlearn it, friend.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    broads dont know what to say one min they stronger than us cause they can deliver a child then they not as strong when they getting duff out
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAOoOOOO @ zay's second post. Classic.
  • zay_24
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    you are doing yourself a disservice communicating with people like that.

their stupid is contagious.

I think it's not too late to turn hoodrats into decent human beings. Their behavior was learned, we can unlearn it, friend.

Lisa Raye
    You may be right.
    I have a question though..Why do you think ex gangbangers/drug dealers could rehabilitate themselves and become civilized people, but hoodrats can't?

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    College? A place not in your future B.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you choking hoes out in class and not getting in trouble?

The real question here is what that hoe said to make you catch feelings and put your hands on her?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I ain't mad at this thread... sounds like a bunch of chicks with the wrong idea. I'd never raise my daughter to think she could hit a man and not get hit back.

Typical female double standard.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a bunch of fat black ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The moral of this story is the hoodrats learned nothing from this conversation and proceeded to smack the hell out of their kid because they blinked too hard........
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1239018815584.png

Oh and by the way... Sometimes people get judged based upon the company they keep. Remember that.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zay

I feel where you coming from dun. Wanna impart wisdom on folks. I think a lot of our Black men and women need a paradigm shift in this joint. Before you can impart anything on anyone you gotta make sure your ? is straight first.

Make sure you pull some books off that IC reading list for your benefit.

School is for the degree, everything you do outside of that is the education.

Ma'at.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brah, i wouldn't bother arguing...

that's like a 200 pound ? whooping a 90 pound ? 's ass...

might as well pick a more worthy person that knows what they're talking about to argue with.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So T/S is attempting to juxtapose a mother trying to discipline her child vs a grown man choking a woman in an educational facility.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has low self esteem
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gave you a wack ...? you doin havin a roundtable with some hoodrats bruh..
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Strike 1
    - So u hanging out w/ a nigguh who puts u on blast in front of women? Now granted these are hoodrats so they don't technically qualify as women...but I digress. If these had been quality women, your boy would have had you looking like Charley Choke a' ? .....possibly messing up your reputation & chances of a hook up w/ a quality girl. Lucky for you hoodrats take a kicking and keep on licking.

Strike 2
    - I know some situations are unavoidable, but if you hanging around chicks that provoke and/or require you to lay hands on them in order to protect yourself.......U LOST.

Strike 3
    - Who tries to have an intelligent conversation w/ a hoodrat? That's like Einstein trying to explain his theory of relativity to Waka Flaka. Time is money that can't be recouped. Don't waste either on a ? broad.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u politickin with hoodrats in the first place? like Thulsa said, their stupid is contagious, u roll with the pigs u gon get ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread backfire
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Strike 1
    - So u hanging out w/ a nigguh who puts u on blast in front of women? Now granted these are hoodrats so they don't technically qualify as women...but I digress. If these had been quality women, your boy would have had you looking like Charley Choke a' ? .....possibly messing up your reputation & chances of a hook up w/ a quality girl. Lucky for you hoodrats take a kicking and keep on licking.

Strike 2
    - I know some situations are unavoidable, but if you hanging around chicks that provoke and/or require you to lay hands on them in order to protect yourself.......U LOST.

Strike 3
    - Who tries to have an intelligent conversation w/ a hoodrat? That's like Einstein trying to explain his theory of relativity to Waka Flaka. Time is money that can't be recouped. Don't waste either on a ? broad.

^ ^ ^this

close the thread now...

• proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm with next gin, why yo boy even bring that up?