Cap Cap city ? Cap Cap cap city ?

Options
FucktheIC
FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Beleeedat! Stanley Cup. Can't stop. Won't stop.

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hockey championship over? i dont think anybody even gave a ? ...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Cap city? Hockey?

*team face palm*

facepalm_medium.gif
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the real story is how the black man on the Capitals scored the winning goal to eliminate Boston and the Boston fans went on a racial tirade on social media

if those mofos hate one black man on another team, I can't imagine how they feel about their Boston Celtics.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    the real story is how the black man on the Capitals scored the winning goal to eliminate Boston and the Boston fans went on a racial tirade on social media

if those mofos hate one black man on another team, I can't imagine how they feel about their Boston Celtics.

Word I saw all those racist tweets after the game. SMMFH...How u get mad at him for scoring on YOUR goalie tho? That show they tru colors tho....cuz if he was on the Bruins and he scored to win them white people in Boston would have praised him. Believe me white people only care about black athletes if the win for their team. Celtics is still making the playoffs....believe me if they wouldn't have made it you would see them hating hard on all them black players.

• Cosmic_Cannon
    Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Aside from watching it in person or the Olympics, I can't watch Hockey. W/ that said, I'm a let OP live w/ this one. It wouldn't hurt to have a bit more diversity to CS, and different threads like this certainly help.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rangers bout to take you bums out