Floyd Mayweather can get beat up

Options
bow to royalty
bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
I was talkin to someone at work about this today. I made a thread about this a while back, but decided to do it again and get people's opinions. Floyd's a great boxer, but dude is still small and can get ? up in a fight. Like I feel most people know someone that could ? Floyd up in a fight. It's not just him...Manny too, and all those other small boxers.

Do ya'll think so? or that Floyd would pretty much ? anyone up?

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is already a boxing thread its up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Making this thread a month ago
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are weight classes for a reason.

• bow to royalty
    Options
    There is already a boxing thread its up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This isn't a boxing thread. Hop off my nuts and go direct allll those other threads up here to the NBA thread at the top of the page.
    matt- wrote: »
    Lol. Making this thread a month ago

haha, naw. I think I made this probably like a year ago. Feel like it's been a good while.
    There are weight classes for a reason.

Different because both people will be trained boxers. I'm talkin bout people that aren't trained fighters
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no win in the situation. If I ? floyd up, I just beat up some lil ? , and i'm a bully. If I get my ass whooped, then some lil ? just whooped my ass. I'm 6'3" 200 by the way.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every hood has that one ? who's "30 and 0 in the streets"
    Maybe (But probably not) in a street fight, they would be able to take a professional boxer.
    But strictly boxing? ? no.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Every hood has that one ? who's "30 and 0 in the streets"
    Maybe (But probably not) in a street fight, they would be able to take a professional boxer.
    But strictly boxing? ? no.

Ya, no doubt in the ring the small boxer would win. I just mean if the 2 square up in a fight though. No weapons or any ? , but a fight.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd would dominate a non-boxer in a LARGE fighting space like a field or parking lot where he can use his speed and angles. He probably would not get hit.

BUT

If the fight is in a SMALL space, like a bar or sidewalk, the fight would be totally different. He wouldn't be able to use his speed as much. Small dudes don't wanna fight a bigger, more powerful guy "in a phone booth".

You gotta take this stuff into consideration.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Floyd would dominate a non-boxer in a LARGE fighting space like a field or parking lot where he can use his speed and angles. He probably would not get hit.

BUT

If the fight is in a SMALL space, like a bar or sidewalk, the fight would be totally different. He wouldn't be able to use his speed as much. Small dudes don't wanna fight a bigger, more powerful guy "in a phone booth".

At what size would the bigger guy start to have the advantage? Cuz a field and parkin lot are big as hell.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Goes to the replay booth to review spiciness of thread title...

referee01.jpg
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @greenwood1921

GOAT thread title. T/s went intro, ? and closing all in 6 words.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it would turn into a wrestling match..floyd lunges in with the right and any ? with sense would snatch his lil ass up
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Ya'll still always on the hunt for something you can call ? ? SMH at hearing "He beat him up" and thinkin of ? stuff before thinkin of a fight.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BUT

Cosign, and in street fights some people will kick, grapple, throw ? , use weapons, poke eyes out, throw cheap shots etc. ... so Floyd could only guarantee a win in some large ass area that he could use his speed advantage in and that's assuming the dude doesn't know all that UFC ground ? . Any other arena and he's just another dude.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im confident when i say none of us are whooping floyds ass.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? he would beat the ? out of me and i'm 6'3 270
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was an epic thread with heated debates a couple of years ago on this..subject props to anyone that can find and bump it
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    I found it. It was back in 2010 when I did this originally
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Will do cuz it was a much more divided debate last time
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is small but chisled, just cause u may be taller and fatter dont mean you got a shot. theres only one way to find out, and it always ends up in the news wit us saying that ? was stupid.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    boxing ill prob get my ass kicked by Floyd, rumbling/street fight im 6'4 im using that size difference to get that win
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for a guy who specializes in "not getting hit"...Floyd might not be that easy of an out in a any fight...he wont knock ? out but he'll prolly make em look stupid and fustrate them into fightin ? ...hopefully you'll throw ya hands at a fast pace and something connects...
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all it takes is one punch....boxers might be trained to a tee, but they breath and bleed just like we do at the end of the day...which is obvious
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    true....they say 50 really gave him his first "loss" a few yrs back...lol