asian guy says black men dont appreciate black women..and has abandoned them now that time is good..

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
somewhere around the 4:30 mins mark

http://youtu.be/4AJVviZJ5CI

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt know sistas was checking for asian dudes.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Funny especially when Asian women have abandon Asian men for white men

Yeah! and white women are going after the black man - white men are checking out Asian women...the white man of today is a dying breed,right along with the black woman.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
    "I don't wanna be chicken,I wanna eat it".lol

Just peeped that mcdonalds commercial with a asian guy and black female.
  • heyslick
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Well i guess the black man and white woman=WINNING

Black men have always been the winners....some how that message got hijacked. WTF is wrong with this NEW generation of black people? Yeah the black man will solve all of white women's problems....once they stop playing them for fools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HKoOYdhkq0&feature=related

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have always seen more Asian women with white men so can we see they abandoned Asian men.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

Yeah! and white women are going after the black man - white men are checking out Asian women...the white man of today is a dying breed,right along with the black woman.

Imposible
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well i guess the black man and white woman=WINNING

How is that winning exactly?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Cause no matter the race, us (black men) like a variety of women so when we spread our seeds just know that what ever is it....its mixed with blk dna.lol..he said the white man is a dying breed but other than the chinese black men seem to be making babies like crazy..and indians too...7 eleven indian.IJS hopefully one day ill have a son, so he can keep my family name/legacy going.
  • heyslick
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

Imposible

LAST WEEK the news came from the United States that white people will be in a minority there in 2042, eight years sooner than previously predicted, according to US government projections. The reason for this is that in North America, as in Europe, the white population is not reproducing itself.

So lion_heart, this reality speaks for itself & the sooner people understand the better of they'll be. I've been on this site long enough to know and understand that the black man has ALL of the dominant genes & most black men aren't about sharing anything let alone with white men - they tend to wanna dominate or demand that they rule the roost so to speak. Black people usually dominant practically any endeavor they take on....so y wouldn't they eventually run this country...now how successfully they do so is another matter.

• Mr.Player
    Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ya ? always abandon our women but not all i for one have always and only dated black or latino women neva abandoning my sistas and senoritas
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause no matter the race, us (black men) like a variety of women so when we spread our seeds just know that what ever is it....its mixed with blk dna.lol..he said the white man is a dying breed but other than the chinese black men seem to be making babies like crazy..and indians too...7 eleven indian.IJS hopefully one day ill have a son, so he can keep my family name/legacy going.

That's not winning willfully diluting your progeny with other races is definitely losing. Creating a child that is confused about where they should fit in or how is not whats up.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If black women want to date asian dudes whats the problem? People cant have sex who they want now?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should be happy other men find out sistas one of the most sexiest women oout
  • heyslick
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    If black women want to date asian dudes whats the problem? People cant have sex who they want now?

IMO

Black men don't seem to handle that situation very well -- personally I don't find black women attractive. I rarely see white men with black women,if and when I do and black men are around they seem to get real upset about it,to the point of violence which is really quite amusing at times.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone finds a sista sexier than most....

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are some attractive Japanese men out there. And Koreans too.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jackie chan cant deal wit no black woman.....they aint built like that
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    @pralims White women arent checking for white men?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ever been to a college campus?
    when white chicks want to be angelic...the show the public the white husband with a good job
    when the want to be smutted out....they come to the darkside especially in college
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen it stated that statistically the most unmarried groups in the U.S. are Black women and Asian men so I guess it's fitting that they join forces.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

when white chicks want to be angelic...the show the public the white husband with a good job
    when the want to be smutted out....they come to the darkside especially in college

So in other words, white women don't like black men, they ? them.

Do you think someone can build a relationship on that type of attraction?

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

I've been to my fair share as well as other places with a diverse crowd and your statement is completely false based on what ive seen as well as other factors that dont support your claim but if you want to use your college experience as proof go right ahead. Lol