Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    tough 1st rounder for OKC

Atlanta shouldve tanked to fall into the 6th spot

Cant do it when the last 5 outta 7 games were at home. ? it, shouldnt be scared of Boston at all. Much younger, better bench. Only thing holding them back is not having a legit Center which has been there problem for the last umpteen years.

thats funny cuz the Atlanta Hawks are the oldest team in the league, plus wat bench? lol

Get your feelings outta this ? lol. How the hell is Atlanta older then the Celtics? your joking I know it.

Pargo, Green, Radmonivich and Ivan Johnson are all solid players off the bench. I know for a fact that u dont watch the team cause unless your a fan nobody watches the Hawks like I do.

collective age hawks are the oldest team in the league how many rookies do yall have besides 27 year old Ivan Johnson? while we have 3 starters thats 26,25, nd 21.

dat bench is below average honestly nd i aint sayin dat cuz we matched up nobody off yall bench averages double figure points lol.

Bruh benches don't matter in the playoffs

All I know is the hawks match up better with the celtics

Y'all ain't got nobody to guard josh smith or joe johnson
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

Cant do it when the last 5 outta 7 games were at home. ? it, shouldnt be scared of Boston at all. Much younger, better bench. Only thing holding them back is not having a legit Center which has been there problem for the last umpteen years.

thats funny cuz the Atlanta Hawks are the oldest team in the league, plus wat bench? lol

Get your feelings outta this ? lol. How the hell is Atlanta older then the Celtics? your joking I know it.

Pargo, Green, Radmonivich and Ivan Johnson are all solid players off the bench. I know for a fact that u dont watch the team cause unless your a fan nobody watches the Hawks like I do.

collective age hawks are the oldest team in the league how many rookies do yall have besides 27 year old Ivan Johnson? while we have 3 starters thats 26,25, nd 21.

dat bench is below average honestly nd i aint sayin dat cuz we matched up nobody off yall bench averages double figure points lol.

the thunder would heavily disagree with that notion.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the fukkk???
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls in 5
    Heat in 4
    Pacers in 4
    Celtics in 5

Spurs in 4
    OKC in 6
    Lakers 5
    Memphis in 6
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so yall starters gon play 48 minutes huh? lol

and yall have nobody to guard KG, Pierce, or Rondo I guarentee Josh Smith is gon shoot yall outta a game or 2 in dis series
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

the fukkk???

I ain't mean to say they don't matter at all but they don't have the same impact in the playoffs

Coaches tighten up rotations and the only bench dudes who get the same minutes are 6th men(harden,terry,mayo) type ?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    Orlando in 7! We gone shock the world!

lmao. im sure this ? was doing the cabbage patch after he typed that hahaha

lol na ? i was hitting the running man
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the fukkk???

I ain't mean to say they don't matter at all but they don't have the same impact in the playoffs

Coaches tighten up rotations and the only bench dudes who get the same minutes are 6th men(harden,terry,mayo) type ?

that makes sense then
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    no love for the knicks i see.

knicks going to sweep the heat
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL thats the worst bench in the playoffs

• its....JOHN B
    Options

The ? ?? Since KG took over center, pierce got into game shape and avery entered the starting lineup if we're not the best we're a top 3 defensive team in the league, ? outta here with Joe Johnson and Josh Smith I can see if a heat fan says we have no answer for Bron and Wade then we have a real discussion, but this ? is laughable, first and foremost

Rondo and Bradley>>>>>Teague and Hinrich
    ^^Not even close, not even worth a discussion, the best fascillitator and the best perimeter defender, nuff said

Pierce and Bass>Johnson and Smith
    ^close but Pierces overall game is lightyears ahead of Johnson streaky inconsistent game, and of course SMith is better than Bass but id rather Bass taking those mid range shots then Smith who always tends to chuck them up, Rondo finds Bass and he hits them on a consistent basis, Bass hustles on both ends of the floor, we dont need him to be a star we just need him to play a roll and he plays it perfect

Garnett>>Collins
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

C's Bench>>Hawks bench
    debateable since Ray might not play this series, but i'm not too worried about willie green and ivan johnson

C's experience, coaching and chemistry>>Hawks
    Fact

• RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to see a Miami vs OKC in the finals but I believe Its going to be San Antonio vs Chicago.

I wouldn't be surprise if the Lakers, the Thunder, or the Celtics would get knocked out in the first round.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Horford was playing I would say the Hawks in 6 but its gonna be tough for Hawks to win this series cant see them beating the C's but if Teague play like he did last year PO's who knows? Celtics in 6 though
    Knicks are done in 5 very overrated squad right now.....Bulls of course in 5......Indiana sweeps ORL
    OKC in 7.....SA sweeps Jazz....Memphis in 7....Lakers in 6
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    no love for the knicks i see.

knicks going to sweep the heat

LMAO
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mavs have a huge chance of an upset for obvious reasons.

Knicks have the next biggest chance, because their bench is WAY deeper than the Heat's.

Then the Jazz have a slim chance due to match-ups.

Everything else will go according to the ranks.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options

U do know that collectively all 10-13 players are not going to play right?

Truthfully, how many Hawks games have u watched this year?
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

Bruh you not gonna reason with celtics fans

Its a waste of time
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Enough

• Stew
    Options

Enough

Your lying. Nobody watches the Hawks
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    East
    PHI VS CHI, CHI in 7
    MIA VS NY, NY in 6
    ORL VS IND, IND in 5
    BOS VS ATL, ATL in 6

West
    SAS VS UTH, UTH in 6
    DAL VS OKC, OKC in 5
    DEN VS LAL, LAL in 7
    LAC VS MEM, MEM in 6

• louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LMAO @ hawks beating the Cs...........#playoffs, playoffs, u gotta be kidding me "Jim Mora voice"
    6a01156f2c3287970c013488e86523970c-450wi
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaoooo @ Hawks not being able to beat the Cs

yall think this 07 ?
  • Stew
    Options
    U mean 08 when the Hawks took them to 7 games with a much younger KG, Peirce and Allen
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U mean 08 when the Hawks took them to 7 games with a much younger KG, Peirce and Allen

exactly my point...didnt they go 7 two years straight ?

Only reason im not straight up picking Haeks is cause Horford gone and Rondo been playing out his mind
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    A lot of bad news about Ray is coming out, he definitly wont be around for the hawks series so that evens that out a little bit, but if Ray cant get at least close to 100% at some point during the playoffs we dont stand a chance, we need him as our 6th man to win this thing.