Oldest woman that you've slept with?

Options
Rasho
Rasho Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I once slept with this snow bunny that was 44 year old and I'm 24. She also had a son that was 25, lol.

Comments

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    29...I'm 22...best head yet
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last summer when I was 19, co-worker was 26 I believe. Lol She was married with two kids to. B-)
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *applause*

keep ? dem cougars...they hungry

to answer thread...42...and I beat like she was 23

poor ?
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's that 30+ ? like, bruh? Them ? really get better with experience or is tight ? always GOAT?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's that 30+ ? like, bruh? Them ? really get better with experience or is tight ? always GOAT?

yo...you can cop the new ? and be decent

or you can cop a seasoned vet and get straighter

cop a cougar and learn some game...

them broads don't have time for the silly giggle ? ...they either with it or not...

will suck your ? like they fighting for the number one pro ? champ spot

Plus when they got a youngin in that ? stroking it with all that energy

Them broads are sprung, squirting like her first name niagra, last name geyser

Get yourself one ? ...

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C/s ? my age 19-22 still be on that kid ?

Grown women bout it...
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    35 when I was 18. ? . Cliff notes..... I got head from her, she was such a beast I had to ask her if my mans was still hard. I couldn't feel ? down there. She was puttin the whole joint in her mouth then lickin my ? (At the same time). She was the first one to say the magic words.... "Tell me when you ready, I dont like surprises". No spittin though, I don't know if ya'll ever had a chick swallow ya'll but my ? that have know about that over zealousness when you get maaaaad sensitive right after you bust and she won't stop, you tryin to run n ? but she keep suckin like it's somethin still in there you sayin ? like "chill, chill, chill". Bruh.... SMH. She moved OT when I went to college, I came home for the summer and she was gone, I was ? up like I really lost somebody. Never had nothin like that since. Older broads run the show.
  • B_A
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

yo...you can cop the new ? and be decent

or you can cop a seasoned vet and get straighter

cop a cougar and learn some game...

them broads don't have time for the silly giggle ? ...they either with it or not...

will suck your ? like they fighting for the number one pro ? champ spot

Plus when they got a youngin in that ? stroking it with all that energy

Them broads are sprung, squirting like her first name niagra, last name geyser

Get yourself one ? ...
    Cosign, the best head you will ever recieve will be from an older woman.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am big on age... so only 3 years... i was 23.. she was 26... she was my 1st white girl too...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A 39 yr old...i was 21, i unpredicted her riding skills..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    46 year old, chick was a gusher too. I love older women, they get straight to the point and don't have sexual hang ups.

Old ? got that special box or drawer in their bedrooms
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SnowBunnySmanger
    SnowBunnySmanger Members Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 23 and she is 29. Mami is one of em career driven broads who aint really in the dating scene or in a relationship. Her head game and sex game was ill tho, u'd swear honey was putting in dat work lyk she tryna get a promotion.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    46 year old, chick was a gusher too. I love older women, they get straight to the point and don't have sexual hang ups.

Old ? got that special box or drawer in their bedrooms

truth spit in this post.

i was 29 she was 41 almost got me sprung had convo for days helped a ? get his swag back after my divorce.

• Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Some of the best head I got in my life was from a 56 year old woman. Im 28
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *never ? an older chick post*

The ones I have pulled I give up on them chicks....it's like all the ones I've pulled are morally conscious and ? .

Met one 28 year old all she wanted to do was kiss after so long of that ? I had to threw the deuces. Could tell she would be down but too much work would've had to be put in...too man commitments..and I just wasn't down for that. I was 24 btw

Met this 26 year old, she had a child and seemed like she would be down for the cause. She had mad personality....BUT I swear after our first time going out....this ? was so ? high maintenance it just didn't make any GOTDAMN sense. I just couldn't deal. I was 25.

Had this other joint I was 25 she 28 she had a kid, and had been married...too ? quiet (only about casual ? ) and weird tho. Plus she would talk about her kid and work all the time and that ? was just lame (yet she didn't have any conversation outside of these 2 topics). She had been with her husband for 12 years they had been married 6 so basically they had been together since she was 16...she never dated anyone else, never kissed anyone else (beside a small tap on the lips with me that scared the ? outta her), and lastly never ? anyone else.........Need I say more????

I have talked to other older chicks but they were unremarkable...these 3 are the only 3 that standout.

So basically all the chicks I've smashed were pretty much younger than me whether by 2 months or a few years. I've had some twerkers nonetheless.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was 15....messed with the 23 yr old neigbour baby sitter......

also when i turned 23.......messed with 44 yr old divorcee from work.....she taught me a lot.....GOAT ? ....body....i cosign what yall said...she was playing no games with me..she was seasoned...experience....i had to bring my "A" game because she brought hers....and what was funny about this ? is she told her friends about me, and i messed with 2 of her girl friends(same age bracket)....fun times...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    48 and I was 29 then.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was 23 she was 34
  • Mr.Player
    Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    Options
    26 i was 17 at the time
  • B_A
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    *never ? an older chick post*

The ones I have pulled I give up on them chicks....it's like all the ones I've pulled are morally conscious and ? .

Met one 28 year old all she wanted to do was kiss after so long of that ? I had to threw the deuces. Could tell she would be down but too much work would've had to be put in...too man commitments..and I just wasn't down for that. I was 24 btw

Met this 26 year old, she had a child and seemed like she would be down for the cause. She had mad personality....BUT I swear after our first time going out....this ? was so ? high maintenance it just didn't make any GOTDAMN sense. I just couldn't deal. I was 25.

Had this other joint I was 25 she 28 she had a kid, and had been married...too ? quiet (only about casual ? ) and weird tho. Plus she would talk about her kid and work all the time and that ? was just lame (yet she didn't have any conversation outside of these 2 topics). She had been with her husband for 12 years they had been married 6 so basically they had been together since she was 16...she never dated anyone else, never kissed anyone else (beside a small tap on the lips with me that scared the ? outta her), and lastly never ? anyone else.........Need I say more????

I have talked to other older chicks but they were unremarkable...these 3 are the only 3 that standout.

So basically all the chicks I've smashed were pretty much younger than me whether by 2 months or a few years. I've had some twerkers nonetheless.

you missing out, those 35+ year old women have the best sex game..
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    26....im 22

i need a cougar in my life before im too old to consider anyone a cougar