Options

Comments

• txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, we need to bring Stephen Jackson to the A.

Really? His tires bout to fall off too bruh

Nah, he still got gas in the tank. Rams just shittin' on him. Plus, we won't have to pay much for that very reason. He would be a veteran upgrade to Turner while Quizz continues to get better.

Yea I'd say he's an upgrade over Turner but its a risky sign. He's been gettin hurt for like the last 3-4 seasons and his carry # has to be high as hell. Dude was a consistant 20-30 carry guy for years.

Not risky at all. You're assuming he's going to get top RB money. He definitely won't get a contract even close to what Turner is on right now. So we'll get a better, power running all-pro veteran for less money.

Unlike some squads, we don't need a 1500 yard per season, 30 carry a game type back anymore. We just need 2 or 3 solid backs that can move the chains on short yardage and catch out of the backfield.

O hell nah I aint expecting him to get top money, nor is he I'm sure. I'm just saying his mileage is high as hell and to count on him to be your main back for the whole season is kinda dumb from his injuries the last few season word to Clinton Portis. Be better off drafting one imo

The bold is the point you're missing.

Michael Turner ain't even our main back anymore. We have a RB by committee rotation now and that's how it's going to be for a while until somebody steps up or Quizz turns into the next MJD (which is unlikely) he's more like the next Sproles.

Whoever we bring in next year to replace Turner won't get more than 10-15 touches a game. So we don't need no back to carry our offense. Matty, the Mexican, and Rowdy got that.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanchez getting pulled
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sanchez got ? ...i mean benched
  • txboi_09
    Options
    LMAO the McCelroy era about to begin
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Nah, he still got gas in the tank. Rams just shittin' on him. Plus, we won't have to pay much for that very reason. He would be a veteran upgrade to Turner while Quizz continues to get better.

Yea I'd say he's an upgrade over Turner but its a risky sign. He's been gettin hurt for like the last 3-4 seasons and his carry # has to be high as hell. Dude was a consistant 20-30 carry guy for years.

Not risky at all. You're assuming he's going to get top RB money. He definitely won't get a contract even close to what Turner is on right now. So we'll get a better, power running all-pro veteran for less money.

Unlike some squads, we don't need a 1500 yard per season, 30 carry a game type back anymore. We just need 2 or 3 solid backs that can move the chains on short yardage and catch out of the backfield.

O hell nah I aint expecting him to get top money, nor is he I'm sure. I'm just saying his mileage is high as hell and to count on him to be your main back for the whole season is kinda dumb from his injuries the last few season word to Clinton Portis. Be better off drafting one imo

Michael Turner ain't even our main back anymore. We have a RB by committee rotation now and that's how it's going to be for a while until somebody steps up or Quizz turns into the next MJD (which is unlikely) he's more like the next Sproles.

Whoever we bring in next year to replace Turner won't get more than 10-15 touches a game. So we don't need no back to carry our offense. Matty, the Mexican, and Rowdy got that.

Lol I think Turner is still the main back but aight
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THANK ? !! Greg Mcelroy finna get a run!
  • txboi_09
    Options
    All sorts of illegal forward passes are about to take place.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did kc score? i just walked out the room
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Didn't the Jets just extend Sanchez's contract? Lol self ether
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Jets fans actin' like Willie Joe Namath in his prime just hopped out a 85 Delorean with a fur coat on over his pads.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They benched Sanchez. Time to see what McElroy can do.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bears getting helped by these cheatin ass refs
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Jets fans actin' like Willie Joe Namath in his prime just hopped out a 85 Delorean with a fur coat on over his pads.

Joe Namath sucked too
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Welp, at least that safety in the San fran/Rams game might insure it won't be another tie. lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Td stark! We in this thang
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on vikes i need y'all to beat the packers
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew I should've picked the gotdamn chiefs smh
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Lol I think Turner is still the main back but aight

According to the payroll? Yes. You check the carry distribution the last few weeks? Nope.

Now we on a "hot hand gets the ball" rotation.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jets fans so ? fake...

cheering loud as hell when mcelroy hands the ball off lol
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Ponder is trash that was an easy throw
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If McElroy couldn't even surpass Tebow on the depth chart though, just what exactly should Jets fans expect?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    McElroy is bringing energy to the team.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Mama there goes that man..
This discussion has been closed.