How do I go about this?

Options
mr.jamrock
mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
been ? chicks my age since 14 but a ? cant get a damn cougar. wtf am I doing wrong? Meaning where and how do i approach them. Just want something different

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You want some old ? ?

Just approach those broads direct. Thing about that age range of women they are beyond the point of playing games and jumping through hoops. If they are trying to ? they are going to let you know so all you gotta do is approach and not be a complete lame.
    I say complete because these broads are so thirsty for ? they will overlook some lameness to get it in. They are competing with young ? so they can't be playing around.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? my mothers friend. It's not that hard. Just look through your mom's phonebook and find out which one has the most whoreish tendencies.
  • jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just look through your mom's phonebook ...

lol tf?

naaaw the hell with that ..

keep ur worlds seperate homie.

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? my mothers friend. It's not that hard. Just look through your mom's phonebook and find out which one has the most whoreish tendencies.

WOW!!!!!
  • ATTS
    edited April 2012
    Options
    mr.jamrock wrote:
    been ? chicks my age since 14 but a ? cant get a damn cougar. wtf am I doing wrong? Meaning where and how do i approach them. Just want something different

i met a couple of older chicks in my college class especially evening class.....thats when most older folks are off work to attend college....
    its easy to get numbers for me on some study ? and use it to get closer to them.......
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stop being a cornball and saying goofy ass ? that birds would like

make sure you clean too ? ...smell fresh and all that

Most of all...go out and holla at a cougar ? !!!

Asking advice of the IC won't get you nowhere

No experience like field experience...
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never said I looked through my mom's phonebook, it's just the advice I chose to give.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You want some old ? ?

Just approach those broads direct. Thing about that age range of women they are beyond the point of playing games and jumping through hoops. If they are trying to ? they are going to let you know so all you gotta do is approach and not be a complete lame.
    I say complete because these broads are so thirsty for ? they will overlook some lameness to get it in. They are competing with young ? so they can't be playing around.

That first reply has close thread written all over it
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    bruh i read all these post and all i gotta say is huh? I been ? ? my age forever. Do i get at them old heads the same way?
  • ATTS
    Options
    mr.jamrock wrote: »
    bruh i read all these post and all i gotta say is huh? I been ? ? my age forever. Do i get at them old heads the same way?

get older....lol...then holla at broads your age
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Present yourself as a grown ass man, they'll treat you like one. Dont be intimidated either, at their core, theyre women so the ? get wet at 35 for the same reasons it gets wet at 19. Be real, be mature, be patient, and be yourself. Cougars are mostly very mature, and intelligent in conversation so be on your ps and qs or you'll be eaten alive. Mental stimulation is a prerequisite to physical. Remember that. Once you're in, you're in. They dont play games, hit right the first time, you got a cougar forever, get proficient at it, you'll have your own ? pride of cougars. Stay thirsty my friend.
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    TheFix wrote: »
    Present yourself as a grown ass man, they'll treat you like one. Dont be intimidated either, at their core, theyre women so the ? get wet at 35 for the same reasons it gets wet at 19. Be real, be mature, be patient, and be yourself. Cougars are mostly very mature, and intelligent in conversation so be on your ps and qs or you'll be eaten alive. Mental stimulation is a prerequisite to physical. Remember that. Once you're in, you're in. They dont play games, hit right the first time, you got a cougar forever, get proficient at it, you'll have your own ? pride of cougars. Stay thirsty my friend.

ight dude
  • ATTS
    Options

the problem with you...stop gassing up d older women like they some type of alien or you cant approach them....they human just like you... just be mature....approach and all will be well

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You want some old ? ?

That first reply has close thread written all over it

I drop the science but I know I'm shoutin into a vacuum.
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    man imma just jump at em like i do any other broad
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? u gotta go to one of those ol spots, like a VFW or some ? , or if ya city has like a "elks" or some lodge type ? . It be a bunch of ol cougars and ol playas in that ? lookin for young meat n/h.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is this ? reading?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

is this ? reading?
    tha ? is on his helen keller ?

? nah, he aint listening or seeing tha game we are trying to give to him lol
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had 2 Cougars when I was 19 and 21/22

Its easy just be laid back and polite and make some nice conversation about ? around you. Thats it.

The firsI had when I was 19, I met her at the bus stop, I said "wow these buses take forever" she loked at me and began rambling, sat next t me on the bus, she kept rambling, I smiled laughed at her jokes and then ? her the next day.

End of story. She was about 31
  • Darkcrusader3.0
    Darkcrusader3.0 Members Posts: 153
    Options
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    man im reading and eating the ? up just tryna get a damn chance to use this ? . gotta hit up a older crowds club.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gotta get ur suave man on bruh. If u come across laid back, confident, appear 2b financialy stable (stepping up ur dress code does wonders if ur a broke ? ) and u r able 2 hold ur own in a mature convo then u aint far from baggin a cougar. Be direct, them broads aint looking for lame games.
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    so ya saying just come str8 with the how you doing and then, speak about current events?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ya saying just come str8 with the how you doing and then, speak about current events?

start wing soap operas and The View.. say you cant stand elizabeth hasselbeck.. get up on your life time movies, watch HSN, got walmart at 10 oclock in the morning on saturdays
  • mr.jamrock
    Options