the knee collector

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope somebody paying for USA basketball they are doing some more showcases this week/weekend as well as some practices. Yall saw what KC did last summer.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cornerback Brandon Browner took a helmet to the knee in the first quarter and was able to walk off the field under his own power before getting on the cart on the sideline for a lift to the back. While that wasn’t ideal, it doesn’t look like Browner’s injury will be a major setback to the Saints.

According to multiple reports, Browner’s injury is not considered serious and he’s not expected to be out of the lineup for a significant period of time. Cornerback Delvin Breaux also left the game with an injury, but posted on Twitter that it was a “minor bump in the road.”
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    update: when you pay your tithes for team USA basketball you must make a payment for the entire team. You cannot make a payment for select players that rep your local or fav nba team. I repeat you have to make a large enough payment to protect for the entire team. Single player sacrifices will fail to be accepted by Kneezus.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    New Orleans Saints running back C.J. Spiller underwent arthroscopic knee surgery Friday but is expected to be back for the team's regular-season opener, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter and Mike Triplett.

Spiller's injury first surfaced a week ago when he missed the Saints' scrimmage. A source said at the time that it was just a day of rest, and Spiller returned to practice in a limited capacity earlier this week. However, Spiller was absent for Tuesday's practice and was held out of the preseason opener at Baltimore on Thursday.

It's unclear if Spiller suffered a setback or if he and the team felt a clean-up surgery would be a better choice in the long term. Saints coach Sean Payton didn't comment on Spiller's injury status after Saturday's practice.

the Knee collector sent a message because cj old college football coach banned social media, which allows kneesus to spread (tear) each ligament of his holy word throughout the world.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The 2015 season for Vikings right tackle Phil Loadholt is in jeopardy after he suffered an apparent Achilles injury just two plays into the Vikings-Bucs preseason game Saturday night.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Pay your tithes CARAJO
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    My boy KB(Kelvin Benjamin) got caught slipping. DAMN!!!
    BKZgDZT.gif

damn man tough break. KC clapped KB.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How I miss this thread?

Hahahaha @ "Kneesus" and paying tithes. You ? stupid lol.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    My boy KB(Kelvin Benjamin) got caught slipping. DAMN!!!
    BKZgDZT.gif

shouldve never worn number 13
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Breaking News: Rumors are that Kam Chancellor's contract/holdout issues have to do with a knee collector tax amount that the seahawks are low balling on. Kam does not wan't to risk injury in trainning camp until the KC tax amount is settled upon in his new contract.

The knee collector is a lifetime max contract player in all sports
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    CNHP3PUXAAAdd5n.png
    now we know kneesus isnt a packers fan

I need to pay my tithes

I'm sending money to Jon Olivers church "Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption" tonight
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CNHP3PUXAAAdd5n.png

At least we know Kneesus aint racist
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    CNHP3PUXAAAdd5n.png

At least we know Kneesus aint racist

KC has brought pain amongst all races and all nations. Ask sam bradford and gronk.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like he got scandrick
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme find out Chip paid off Kneesus on the low to take out everyone else in the NFC East....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Looks like he got scandrick

let me find out Draya put that voodoo on him for taking back the engagement
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Torn ACLs are the most common cause of NFL players being sidelined for the entire regular season before a game has even been played. So far this offseason -- from Jacksonville Jaguars first-round pick Dante Fowler on the first day of rookie minicamp through Dallas Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick on Tuesday -- 25 players have suffered torn ACLs. It happened to 22 players last offseason and 31 the year before, according to the ACL Recovery Club.

Kneesus is not ? around. There's still two weeks left in the preseason and he's already in All-Star form.

Kneesus takes traditional payments, and has recently got upgraded to accept Apple Pay and Bitcoin.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    Torn ACLs are the most common cause of NFL players being sidelined for the entire regular season before a game has even been played. So far this offseason -- from Jacksonville Jaguars first-round pick Dante Fowler on the first day of rookie minicamp through Dallas Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick on Tuesday -- 25 players have suffered torn ACLs. It happened to 22 players last offseason and 31 the year before, according to the ACL Recovery Club.

Kneesus is not ? around. There's still two weeks left in the preseason and he's already in All-Star form.

Kneesus takes traditional payments, and has recently got upgraded to accept Apple Pay and Bitcoin.

PayPal and the wells Fargo app too
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't funny but they got a club because of kneesus..lol

The ACL Recovery Club dead.png
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Leonard Williams did not tip enough at the knee collectors favorite restaurant, hence a ligament comp during the game.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    I got a few announcements for the congregation

Attention ? with an MLB team that might win the title. Kneesus does cover post game/parade/week after title game coverage should your team win the world series.

I paid for this coverage after the Patriots won the Super Bowl. All payments must be made 4 hours after the final out/end of the game.

On a personal note i still sowed a season seed for Gronk and Brady this Sunday Morning. You can sow seeds for specific players even if you already paid the team offering. I paid for all 16 games for Brady just in case he settles i didn't want to take any chances.