Real talk man did you settle to be with the person youre with now?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Have you ever?
And be honest because sometimes you can settle and end up having a good relationship

Comments

• MazterChef
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're asking.

you never heard the term settling?
  • MazterChef
    Options
    Only thing this thread is missing is Rick Moranis

rick-moranis.jpg
    ? ur a riot
    yao-ming-meme.jpg
  • MazterChef
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    Only thing this thread is missing is Rick Moranis

rick-moranis.jpg
    ? ur a riot
    yao-ming-meme.jpg

The Detlef Schrempf of responses. 4/10
    ?

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wats dis ? asking??
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How can you settle into a good relationship lol
  • Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    Options
    lol. Everybody "settles", dude. Nobody ends up with 10/10 on all levels. Get a dimepiece, but she can't boil an egg. Get a sister that's loyal to you to the end, but needy as hell. It's never a win/win for anybody.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I guess he's asking have you ever been with someone that you usually wouldn't date but they had other things going for them, that attracted you to them.
  • f15cherfool
    f15cherfool Members Posts: 36
    Options
    I was just thinking I got in gage but not sure is she right for me she's not active and I like to move around have a kid with her still I don't think that's enough she also have a problem cleaning 1 more thing she's letting her self go tell me would I be wrong for saying ? it and leave
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just thinking I got in gage but not sure is she right for me she's not active and I like to move around have a kid with her still I don't think that's enough she also have a problem cleaning 1 more thing she's letting her self go tell me would I be wrong for saying ? it and leave

Leave that ? on the alter with a note explaining your disgust for her.
    Life lesson learned.
  • f15cherfool
    f15cherfool Members Posts: 36
    Options
    Right I don't want to be miserable the rest of my life lil things like that ? with me I'm only tryin to get married once don'want to waste it im tryin to teach her but she not picking up the lessons I guess its hard cause that's the way she was raised
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man u see the signs now, it ain't gonna get better.
    Don't play yourself. That wedding ? - thas for LIFE, son
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody settles in some way. Nobody gets EVERYTHING they want.
  • Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    Options

Why'd you get engaged to begin with, man? You compiling a list of reasons that honestly shouldn't have nothin to do with you marrying this girl. You thinkin about backing out not cause you really don't love her or cause something tells you she got suspect ? going on, but cause you afraid you'll be married to a pig in a pigsty?? The older both of y'all get, the more both of y'all gonna let yourselves go, anyway.
    Right I don't want to be miserable the rest of my life lil things like that ? with me I'm only tryin to get married once don'want to waste it im tryin to teach her but she not picking up the lessons I guess its hard cause that's the way she was raised

Only thing I can tell you is them lil things is what's gonna make you lose perspective of what's important at the end of the day. I was engaged for a minute last year, but truthfully I rushed into that ? w/o considering everything I'd be signing up for. Ultimately, I broke it off cause I realized she wasn't who I wanted, not really b/c of things she was doing or anything like that. I don't think you in the same spot I was in, so if you really care about that girl and you trust she'll support you the right way, her little habits shouldn't affect your decision of you wanting to marry her.........SHE AS A WHOLE should affect that decision.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Roc wrote: »
    lol. Everybody "settles", dude. Nobody ends up with 10/10 on all levels. Get a dimepiece, but she can't boil an egg. Get a sister that's loyal to you to the end, but needy as hell. It's never a win/win for anybody.
    Everybody settles in some way. Nobody gets EVERYTHING they want.

at least 2 people in here bein honest...
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah ive never settled for someone, i need who i want to be with... I cant just take 2nd best
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 kai says here dude is perfect in every way imaginable
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u settle you'll be regrettin that ? for the rest of yo life, being haunted by what coulda , shoulda , woulda.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    just to clarify my statement, i dont think everyone settles, i only appreciate the honesty of these 2 posters.

i personally dont plan to settle, rather stay single then but some people prefer settling, which is ight as long as their s/o is aware of bein the "consolation prize"