I just got caught trying to ? myself

Options

Comments

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    the only real option I see left if falling into this little lake I see. dont know if I have the ? for that sense when drowning your body panics. I thought hanging you pass out from lack of blood then suffocate. so it sounded better

or half in ur case
    damn, if I killed myself I could of avoided all your wack ass post in this thread
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think if you lift your neck up as high as you can, and tip yourself out of your chair, you should be able to achieve death.

The key is lifting your neck--while in the chair--higher than it would be if you had your knees on the ground.

Unfortunately, this would be more of a suspension hang, so you'll black out within a few seconds.

It'll still take around 20 minutes or so for you to die though, so plan well in advance.

Take the hangman for example:
    iQSQmlQ4mxFbj.gif

He managed to achieve death while being quite close to the ground, aided by alcohol. It may look like he struggled, but he was actually out fairly quickly. The movements are reflexive and unconscious in nature.
    Suspension, like the short drop, causes death by using the weight of the body to tighten the trachea with the noose. Prisoners are often reported to have little or no struggle before they go limp, because their jugular vein and carotid arteries are blocked and blood flow to the brain is reduced.
    [...]
    During suspension, once the prisoner has lapsed into unconsciousness, rippling movements of the body and limbs may occur for some time which are usually attributed to nervous and muscular reflexes

Good luck yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vLiJIgVlRQ
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @joe You can't be serious. Nolan's Batman forever upped the ante for all superhero movies.

Anyway, don't ? yourself. You're one of the best posters on the IC.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh ya'll aint right

• joseph sun
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    @joe You can't be serious. Nolan's Batman forever upped the ante for all superhero movies.

Anyway, don't ? yourself. You're one of the best posters on the IC.

I can go into the Ic hall of fame first class for living up to my gimmick though

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Smh ya'll aint right
    you can safe the kid if you strip for him
  • joseph sun
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I think if you lift your neck up as high as you can, and tip yourself out of your chair, you should be able to achieve death.

The key is lifting your neck--while in the chair--higher than it would be if you had your knees on the ground.

Unfortunately, this would be more of a suspension hang, so you'll black out within a few seconds.

It'll still take around 20 minutes or so for you to die though, so plan well in advance.

iQSQmlQ4mxFbj.gif

He managed to achieve death while being quite close to the ground, aided by alcohol. It may look like he struggled, but he was actually out fairly quickly. The movements are reflexive and unconscious in nature.
    Suspension, like the short drop, causes death by using the weight of the body to tighten the trachea with the noose. Prisoners are often reported to have little or no struggle before they go limp, because their jugular vein and carotid arteries are blocked and blood flow to the brain is reduced.[
    [...]
    During suspension, once the prisoner has lapsed into unconsciousness, rippling movements of the body and limbs may occur for some time which are usually attributed to nervous and muscular reflexes

Good luck yo.

yeah I looked up hanging, but I figured I had enough pressure on my neck anyway. cage fighters pass out in like 20 seconds when choked.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh ya'll aint right

foh you know u chuckled a lil

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This aint even a surprise since you was talkin suicide starting like a month ago.

lmao @ me reading the thread title and I automatically knew who made it

Just make a YT vid right before you commit that though saying goodbye and all that. You cant just disappear.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only real option I see left if falling into this little lake I see. dont know if I have the ? for that sense when drowning your body panics. I thought hanging you pass out from lack of blood then suffocate. so it sounded better

or half in ur case
    damn, if I killed myself I could of avoided all your wack ass post in this thread

1 more reason bruh....drink some clorox
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or half in ur case

1 more reason bruh....drink some clorox

damn u really wanna see the kid gone

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh ya'll aint right

No, the ? aint funny to me

Joe, what ya pops say?

• fiat_money
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

iQSQmlQ4mxFbj.gif

Suspension, like the short drop, causes death by using the weight of the body to tighten the trachea with the noose. Prisoners are often reported to have little or no struggle before they go limp, because their jugular vein and carotid arteries are blocked and blood flow to the brain is reduced.
    [...]

Good luck yo.

yeah I looked up hanging, but I figured I had enough pressure on my neck anyway. cage fighters pass out in like 20 seconds when choked.
    Word, your plan would've gone perfectly if you could've fallen out of the chair; although you still would've been caught by your dad while unconscious.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know whether to believe u or not but if you are serious, you need to reconsider, u failed twice, it ain't a viable option for u. Man up and deal with your ? . Y'all need to chill with encouraging another human bein to ? themselves

And if you on some troll ? , smh, lol, but smfh
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Smh ya'll aint right

No, the ? aint funny to me

Joe, what ya pops say?
    first he yelled my name, then hugged me for 5 minutes after removing the noose saying take it easy. its embarrassing.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meant to write human being
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    he aint do ? . theres a strange sort of courage involved in suicide. how can you have courage when you've never moved faster than the 3mph limit of your chair
  • Copper
    edited April 2012
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Smh ya'll aint right
    you can safe the kid if you strip for him

smh @ "safing" kids out chea
  • joseph sun
    Options
    C-HLA-1.jpg

i Tied the noose to the middle of this thing because it can hold hundred of pounds, and you can pump it up, avoiding the problem of me not being able to reach something higher
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You should just swallow sleeping pill and do it on cam like that one guy. Peace full death
    candyjunky.png
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C-HLA-1.jpg

i Tied the noose to the middle of this thing because it can hold hundred of pounds, and you can pump it up, avoiding the problem of me not being able to reach something higher
    sounds like you was just getting an upper body workout.
  • Copper
    Options
    looks like one of those things u put an IV bag on
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    so this ? been "killing himself" for weeks now?

attention thread
  • fiat_money
    Options
    You should just swallow sleeping pill and do it on cam like that one guy. Peace full death
    candyjunky.png
    That's candiejunkie. Saw that ? live.