1 Night Stand Rules...

Options
bull6599
bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Fellas (b/c I know none of the virtuous women of the IC participate in such activities) what are ur guidelines for a 1 night stand?

I was talking to a young boy around the way today and the ? got himself caught up SMH. He met a chick @ the club & took her back to her crib to smash. The ? call himself bouncing while she was sleep, but managed to leave his wallet & phone. He had to go back & get that ? LOL.

Rule #1: All accessories (hats, jackets, hoodies, jewelry, wallet, phone, etc.) get left in the car. The only thing u should take in her crib w/ u are the condoms.

Rule #2: Take ur clothes off the way that u wear 'em...don't turn them inside out. If u have on 2 shirts (a t-shirt under ur Polo, etc.) take them off @ the same time. Surely u can put on 2 shirts @ the same time. Every second counts & the faster u get dressed, the faster u can bounce.

Any other ? y'all do?

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 anyone else
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    leave wallet and cell phone in car locked in glove compartment
    dont do the do at my spot (either there place or hotel)
    give out a fake number if they ask
    leave before sun comes up
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no rules YOLO
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no cuddling...cuddling is for love...wrong four letter word...we ?

? as tempting as it is...wear those ? rubbers ?

no sleeping with the broad till morning either (I know ? who do this dumb ? ). ? , nut, and ?

No real name usage...

? getting a number ? ...its a smash no grab situation (variables can come into play...but in most cases, avoid)

this isn't a stamina test ? , its a one night stand...once again...? ,nut, and ?

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
    Oh and if you're a grown man, make sure she's at least 18 before you engage in anything like this...

bjhandsignal.gif
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Oh and if you're a grown man, make sure she's at least 18 before you engage in anything like this...

bjhandsignal.gif

Re-quoted for emphasis

? a charge ? and the ? trap

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bjhandsignal.gif
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

bjhandsignal.gif

Re-quoted for emphasis

? a charge ? and the ? trap

WORD!!! My cousin got caught up like that. ? was in the Marines and stationed in Arizona. Met a ? @ a 21+ club so he assumed she was of age...turned out the ? was 16.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? make ? to difficult with ? "game and rules"

? the ?
    get her number if you think you may want to smash in the future if not don't
    Leave
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ? make ? to difficult with ? "game and rules"

? the ?
    get her number if you think you may want to smash in the future if not don't
    Leave

lol ? you have no rules cuz you have no ? ?

only an inexperienced ? like you would say some dumb ? like that

every game has rules pimpin...get off that bench and you see what we talkin about
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Foh..

You ? always over complicate simple ? and acting like your teaching something important

Stop being a lame ? that tries to hard to give "Mack" advice

You're in every thread over complicating simple ? . ? wack ?
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote:
    Fellas (b/c I know none of the virtuous women of the IC participate in such activities) what are ur guidelines for a 1 night stand?

I was talking to a young boy around the way today and the ? got himself caught up SMH. He met a chick @ the club & took her back to her crib to smash. The ? call himself bouncing while she was sleep, but managed to leave his wallet & phone. He had to go back & get that ? LOL.

Rule #1: All accessories (hats, jackets, hoodies, jewelry, wallet, phone, etc.) get left in the car. The only thing u should take in her crib w/ u are the condoms.

Rule #2: Take ur clothes off the way that u wear 'em...don't turn them inside out. If u have on 2 shirts (a t-shirt under ur Polo, etc.) take them off @ the same time. Surely u can put on 2 shirts @ the same time. Every second counts & the faster u get dressed, the faster u can bounce.

Any other ? y'all do?

Naw my dude, I ain't leaving my phone in the car. What if there's an emergency? What if your car gets broken into?

Your thinkin' too much.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Foh..

You ? always over complicate simple ? and acting like your teaching something important

lol...? shut your non ? getting ass up...

one of the dumbest ? on the IC

your only experience is what you seen on the internet

there's a world outside your momma's house ? ...go and learn

and get that anna out ya mouth boy...mono your tone
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Oh noes.. use a fake name because you're so important

Oh noes... don't get the number.. just smash and leave because you're sooooo important

^^^^wack ?

? is lame as ?

You can tell who ? ? and who doesn't on this forum
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Oh noes.. use a fake name because you're so important

Oh noes... don't get the number.. just smash and leave because you're sooooo important

^^^^wack ?

? is lame as ?

You can tell who ? ? and who doesn't on this forum

lmfao, I like ? with your ? ass!

All doc gotta do is say a word to you ? ...and you spin like a ? top

"You can tell who ? ? and who doesn't on this forum"

Lmfao!!! Yooooo...? be ethering themselves out this ? !!

ask yourself...why haven't you had ? in so long?

then ask yourself...do you prefer pink holes or brown holes

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***RULES 4 ONE-NYT STANDS***

1) Eating the ? is a delicacy, do not eat the fruit unless she is ur s/o or if you have had atleast 3 sexual encounters with her.

2) Never take a 1 night stand ? to ur home. Never know if the ? is scheming. ? a 'honey trap', avoid this and u cud potentially avoid a house break-in

2a) If the ? is constantly texting on her fone. Pause. She cud be plotting so ? . ? around and get got. 'Honey traps' are ? .

3) Strap the ? up. Having a baby from a 1 nyt stand is not trill.

4) Hide ur identity. If u an Ol' skul player u already kno wats gud. False names only and give her the ? call number. (this is usually fone #2 or #3 which is mandatory 4 true players) Never give them the mainline.

5) If she way too ? , leave it alone son. ? will have u in court on sum ? charge the following week if u ? around with a ? ? .

6) 1 night = 1 nut. After ur 1st nut ? . No cuddling allowed and 2nd rounds are off limits.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    This Chemix guy is lame as ?

He's try entirely too hard

No real ? that actually get ? is apply so many wack ass rules to no situation

Lol ? let movies determine how they do ?

Chemix is some fat lame ? that get off from "spitting game" over the innanets

Sad ?

• CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Lol @ 2nd rounds are off limits

Laaaaaaame ass ?

The IC: Where ? try too hard
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    A man without principle or code is not a man at all

@PimpMVP...? this isn't a movie. this game is from experience bruh and from pop dukes who was a ? . you keep ethering yourself bad over there

Real ? in this ? know what the ? I'm talking about

Real ? sniff out a ? in you. So I'm the fat lame ? ? So that means you're the scrawny skinny ? with a loud mouth and exaggerated movements that gets knocked the ? out everytime?

so be it...

Notice every ? ? in here getting ? says rules are imperative

All see this

But you the odd man out player...

I think you prefer brown holes ?

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    ***RULES 4 ONE-NYT STANDS***

1) Eating the ? is a delicacy, do not eat the fruit unless she is ur s/o or if you have had atleast 3 sexual encounters with her.

2) Never take a 1 night stand ? to ur home. Never know if the ? is scheming. ? a 'honey trap', avoid this and u cud potentially avoid a house break-in

2a) If the ? is constantly texting on her fone. Pause. She cud be plotting so ? . ? around and get got. 'Honey traps' are ? .

3) Strap the ? up. Having a baby from a 1 nyt stand is not trill.

4) Hide ur identity. If u an Ol' skul player u already kno wats gud. False names only and give her the ? call number. (this is usually fone #2 or #3 which is mandatory 4 true players) Never give them the mainline.

5) If she way too ? , leave it alone son. ? will have u in court on sum ? charge the following week if u ? around with a ? ? .

6) 1 night = 1 nut. After ur 1st nut ? . No cuddling allowed and 2nd rounds are off limits.

#2 and #5 are GOAT

I know too many ? that have set ? up on the number 2. Come back telling me the ? had two PS3's, 42 inch flat screens, money, etc. all it takes is the wrong ? to hear that ? and you got. Word to Outkast "Red Velvet" When I was down in ATL, ? stay getting trapped in the hotels.

And especially number 5!! Yoooo!! All it takes is her homegirl talking to her..."do you remember anything at all girl? Did you consent?" And before you know it, these two ? are brewing up a ? charge for your ass. ? is real

• CallMeWelvin
    Options
    I skipped over your post b

I'll never in my life do all that useless ? you lames are on

? are you fearful of a ? for

The hood has really ? some ? heads up

Hilarious ? in this thread b

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
    Foh..

@PimpMVP

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

First of all, ? , you're a white boy, ? , so stop typing the word "? " all the time, ? . Embrace your whiteness, ? . Stop embarrassing yourself, ? ! And one more thing, ? ....

fingerz.gif

• CallMeWelvin
    Options
    IC ? : Don't touch any of her belongings.. she might lift your fingerprints and frame you for a murder

More lame IC ? : word..that ? happened to my cousin.. this ? is real

The ?