I want kids and I'm in my early twenties

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
is their something wrong with me? I feel like I'm 23 going on 33.

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    you're ? .

that tells me everything I need to know
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won't you make half ? babies tho?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    what the hell you want kids for? You know you can't give those lil ? back on the weekend right? You know those ? ? and ? everywhere? Child support? Pampers are expensive as ? bruh. And you can't buy no family dollar bargain baby food either. Pray to ? the woman you impregnated isn't a ? either or one of those "my career is my baby" food stamp, WIC scheming self. Or the type to use the baby against you. Not to even mention the medical bills you will get.

So hell yea there is something wrong with you...be a man and enjoy that single life pimpin. You got baby daddies flipping the ? out over your thread. They would instantly trade places with you.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait. What?
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids are awesome

Go for it

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Wait. What?

Ain't he the confused one who don't know which sex he likes?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait. What?

that's pk you're talking about
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go ahead and have some...then tell me what it's like to reinforce my beliefs that I don't want any for the forseeable future. U must not have any small nieces, nephews, or cousins. If u do keep em for a couple nights & that ? will change.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Wait. What?

Wait. What?

1474222_o.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No man I swear he's talked about being bi or some ? . If not my bad, but you still gonna make half ? babies.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No man I swear he's talked about being bi or some ? . If not my bad, but you still gonna make half ? babies.
    Gotdayum.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    @Biblical.. you're referring to ItzGravitation
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Oh yeah, that guy.. haha
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take your time ? , have kids when you can fully provide for yourself and them.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    naw i'm I just on high ? lol
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    what the hell you want kids for? You know you can't give those lil ? back on the weekend right? You know those ? ? and ? everywhere? Child support? Pampers are expensive as ? bruh. And you can't buy no family dollar bargain baby food either. Pray to ? the woman you impregnated isn't a ? either or one of those "my career is my baby" food stamp, WIC scheming self. Or the type to use the baby against you. Not to even mention the medical bills you will get.

So hell yea there is something wrong with you...be a man and enjoy that single life pimpin. You got baby daddies flipping the ? out over your thread. They would instantly trade places with you.

lol yeah you do have a point. I guess to be more in depth, i'm ready to settle down and start a family. You know.... meet a nice women and start having some babies. It would be a disaster, as I am only financially stable enough for me to hold down my own ? .
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have kids, make sure you stay with their mother.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    naw i'm I just on high ? lol
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

lol yeah you do have a point. I guess to be more in depth, i'm ready to settle down and start a family. You know.... meet a nice women and start having some babies. It would be a disaster, as I am only financially stable enough for me to hold down my own ? .

I feel ya ? . Take this time, to master yourself though. And learn folks. People love the idea of marriage and family but are not ready to fully commit themselves to big task. It's alot of work. And you gotta make sure you have the right woman, for you and your seed. It can be a daunting task for real. Just take your time...in the meantime, get a dog.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 23 and have a 3 year old son. I'd say its okay to want a kid but u need to weigh the issue from a financial and social point of view. Having a kid will be costly and ur social life will need to adjust so u can attend to ur seed. As a young parent I will tell u it aint as bad as most make it out 2b. Having a child is really a blessing and the most cherished belonging in my life. As long as you financially stable and prepared to sacrifice a few things in lyf 4 ur youngn then u good bruh.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i was goin through those thoughts a dew years back but after looking at my current lifestyle...having a kid would b one of the worst decisions I've ever made. Bra u ain't even hit 25 yet, relax, enjoy your 20's cuz once theyre gone, they're gone bra
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is their something wrong with me? I feel like I'm 23 going on 33.

I'm 25 with 4 kids, it's crazy. Having one kid is crazy.

Pregnancy = mood swings, weird foods, doctor visits. Sex is amazing.

Child = birth, insurance, formula ($200/mth), clothes, blankets, crib, stroller, carseat, diapers/wipes, toys, illnesses, worries, baby sitter, stress, sleepless nights, fussy baby, medicines, sacrifices, drs, dentist, school, homework, discipline, a lot of attention/teaching, baby/toddler foods, bigger car/van, and so much more...

If you have the patience, money and time then go ahead. I'm just giving you a heads up that it's overwhelming and stressful and costs a lot of money. You don't necessarily lose ALL your free time but you do lose at least 3/4 of it. There's always something.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a lot of pluses to kids as well though too, IMO they out weigh what I listed.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you're ? .

Anything that has to do with a man ? a women is an issue to a ? built like a exotic flower. .... only way you're reproducing is if you move near a bee hive