? be standing there with their white wives and light skinned babies...

Options

Comments

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    wait is it harder to pull black chicks lol?

I think we have a winner as to why we stay going after white chicks ... it's because their standards are just as low as ours. These dudes want white ? because white girls ? after us the same way. No standards. It's a win-win for lazy dudes. That's why we have an unspoken rule for us (in NY), where white girls don't count. That ? is way too easy.

... We run away from the sistahs because the sistahs have high standards. They want a man who's successful, a man who has money, a man who can handle her assertive attitude and put her in check. They want an ALPHA-male. They don't want that ? dude who can't handle a simple argument or who can't deal with not getting what he wants. They want a man that sees her as an equal and not a piece of ass, but these brothas let the white girls poison their mind into thinking that a ? is suppose to ONLY serve her man, when in reality that ? is a two-way street.

P.S. We're talking about women here. Not hoes, and not little girls still in high school.

Wow such a ? post. Black women don't have 'high standards' they have unrealistic expectations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWTXhHABj_A

Also, dating a white girl is considered an upgrade not a downgrade. They play the wife role very well and act like real ladies. They're not overly assertive or excessively confrontational like our nappy-haired 'sistahs'.

Do you even know why black women outlive black men on average? Because black men tend to die from stress-related illnesses caused by their black wives. You should never have to work super hard to stay in an intimate relationship. You can't blame guys for wanting to date white women and having an easier life.

You really love white women don't you?

You even went the nappy headed route. Lol

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Wow such a ? post. Black women don't have 'high standards' they have unrealistic expectations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWTXhHABj_A

Also, dating a white girl is considered an upgrade not a downgrade. They play the wife role very well and act like real ladies. They're not overly assertive or excessively confrontational like our nappy-haired 'sistahs'.

Do you even know why black women outlive black men on average? Because black men tend to die from stress-related illnesses caused by their black wives. You should never have to work super hard to stay in an intimate relationship. You can't blame guys for wanting to date white women and having an easier life.

Those standards aren't unrealistic, they're very realistic. If I make 6figures, I'm not wifin' some ? that makes minimum wage. It's just how the game goes. I didn't work this hard just so some random chick could trick off of me, and our women should think the same way. I commend their high standards. You're just salty because you're one of those broke-ass dudes who want a chance at a successful black queen. Stay in your lane bruh. You should have went to school and got a career, the same way she did. Or do what you're doing now, settle for a white ? . Just accept the fact that you're simply not qualified.

... White girls are downgrades IMO. First off, 99.9% of them are unattractive. They have horse hair, pointy rat noses, thin lips, they're naive to the world, no NATURAL curves and they're ALWAYS of victim of something. They don't fit the role of wife for me because they're too submissive, they can't cook etc. In sum, I would NEVER EVER EVER even date a cave ? . EVER!!!

... Black women outlive black men because a lot of us look up to criminals and engage in that kind of activity. Lol @ stress. What kind of ? -ass dudes you know, dying from stress? Lol, that's some white people ? .

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some people today gunna make mixed kids have it hard........ a lot white people consider them ? and dont like them then theres miliants ? that dont like them cuz too much white is in them.... sheesh
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol pullin ? is easy period.... I have no issue with any race.... Asian .. Spanish.. black.. white.. it pay's to not be ugly b...opens up endless combinations of ? .
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think we have a winner as to why we stay going after white chicks ... it's because their standards are just as low as ours. These dudes want white ? because white girls ? after us the same way. No standards. It's a win-win for lazy dudes. That's why we have an unspoken rule for us (in NY), where white girls don't count. That ? is way too easy.

... We run away from the sistahs because the sistahs have high standards. They want a man who's successful, a man who has money, a man who can handle her assertive attitude and put her in check. They want an ALPHA-male. They don't want that ? dude who can't handle a simple argument or who can't deal with not getting what he wants. They want a man that sees her as an equal and not a piece of ass, but these brothas let the white girls poison their mind into thinking that a ? is suppose to ONLY serve her man, when in reality that ? is a two-way street.

P.S. We're talking about women here. Not hoes, and not little girls still in high school.

i don't agree. The man taking the lead in the household has worked for ALL other groups of people. Why can't it work with us. At the end of the day we are ALL just men. And no man wants to put up with a belligerent and nagging ? , black or white. All the alpha male ? can get flush down the ? toilet. I have heard that argument too many times in reference to being able to "handle" black women.I'm just a man and I just want a women to ? , cook, clean and shut the ? up when told.
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    lol pullin ? is easy period.... I have no issue with any race.... Asian .. Spanish.. black.. white.. it pay's to not be ugly b...opens up endless combinations of ? .

I'm saying tho. I hardly ever hear attractive men complain like this.

• windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? why you worried about what the next man doing? Cause while you mad about them and there white woman they living there life getting ? .
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    I think some of you have it set in your mind that black women act a certain way and white women act a certain way so even when they both display the same type of behavior you're more tolerant of one over the other just because you have a better view of them.

The same goes for some black women when it comes to white men.

• mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    Options

i don't agree. The man taking the lead in the household has worked for ALL other groups of people. Why can't it work with us. At the end of the day we are ALL just men. And no man wants to put up with a belligerent and nagging ? , black or white. All the alpha male ? can get flush down the ? toilet. I have heard that argument too many times in reference to being able to "handle" black women.I'm just a man and I just want a women to ? , cook, clean and shut the ? up when told.

NothingButTheTruth is probably a black woman. Just ignore her.

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats because we are too busy at the buffet line while these ? eating prison scraps
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some of you have it set in your mind that black women act a certain way and white women act a certain way so even when they both display the same type of behavior you're more tolerant of one over the other just because you have a better view of them.

Dont softball it its ignorance..

its one thing to have a preference but to have a preference @ the cost of demeaning your own.. to boost your self-worth is telling of your character and fortitude
  • Lurker6
    Options

its one thing to have a preference but to have a preference @ the cost of demeaning your own.. to boost your self-worth is telling of your character and fortitude

elaborate
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats because we are too busy at the buffet line while these ? eating prison scraps

Hold up B. us ugly ? get it in too. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiid.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pulling females is more than anything else like real estate it's all about location, location, location.
  • mittens_corleone
    Options
    Pulling females is more than anything else like real estate it's all about location, location, location.

Hence why some of my friends are able to get more ? in Cuba and the Dominican Republic
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

elaborate

I kinda though that was crystal clear

when you say ? like.. black women are.. white women are.. spanish women are...

in peoples limited experiences/circles they choose youll get some commonalities between groups of people.

as i said before you convieniently dont acknowledge your own and even similar frailties of the very group you may shun.

somehow certain people seem as if they feel better about themselves have a sense of accomplishment and walk a little taller by when sometimes its just mask for their own insecurities
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seriously believe some of u muthafuckas wanna be white

? outta here
  • mittens_corleone
    edited April 2012
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

? outta here

Because we've had bad experiences dealing with loud, ignorant black women? The ? kinda logic is that? I'm proud to be black....doesn't mean I have to put up with their ? .

By the way -- who is the cute girl in your signature?
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    Options

? outta here

Because we've had bad experiences dealing with loud, ignorant black women? The ? kinda logic is that? I'm proud to be black....doesn't mean I have to put up with their ? .

As if Women of other races of women can't be crazy lol

U know how many stories there are of white women putting their babies in the microwave and drowning in a tub. I wonder how ur mom looks at u. If u think ur life will magically become better becuz of u have a white woman on ur arm u ain't ? to begin with. Take that uncle ruckus ? somewhere else. Just cuz yall obviously got punked by some black girls yall wanna ? on all of em. I guess the females in ya family ain't ? .

A white girl can't do ? for me but point me towards the fine black women
  • Lurker6
    edited April 2012
    Options

? outta here

As if Women of other races of women can't be crazy lol

U know how many stories there are of white women putting their babies in the microwave and drowning in a tub. I wonder how ur mom looks at u. If u think ur life will magically become better becuz of u have a white woman on ur arm u ain't ? to begin with. Take that uncle ruckus ? somewhere else. Just cuz yall obviously got punked by some black girls yall wanna ? on all of em. I guess the females in ya family ain't ? .

A white girl can't do ? for me but point me towards the fine black women

smh@ u ignoring the more important question
  • KingJamal
    Options
    What's funny is u can tell that ? in here wasn't hugged as a child
    2mwh2rb.jpg

Blame ya mama not all black women
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill say this to everyone on this...

have fun, test the waters date a white girl or whatever..

but the real brothas will figure out sooner or later that having a black woman on your side, yet along having a black child. more furfilling.. its like when you put that last piece of a 500 piece puzzle together.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop it 5! Brothas that look like Biggie with the lazy eye and all can pull damn near ANY white chick. The same way the fat ugly ass white girls can pull most of the black dudes. White girls are easier for black dudes due to their "rebel against their father/society, jungle fever" attitude, and black guys are easier for white girls because of conditioning and the lack of knowledge of self.

We all have our preferences. Like I said earlier, I want a women who will stand up for herself, a women who is independent, a women who makes her own money, makes her own decisions, and a women who sees herself as a queen.

I don't want no submissive "I'll do whatever you say" women. That ? is the ULTIMATE deal breaker for me. I absolutely hate that ? on all levels. When I marry a chick, I want her to see herself as my equal.

This is probably because all the IMPORTANT women around me are self-made, making (at least) 6figures etc., but that's the type of women I was raised around, so I won't settle for anything less.

Agree to disagree.

Everything is based on our experiences.

Black women do act a certain way, and that's what makes them so attractive IMO. I haven't met a black girl yet who hasn't had the ultimate confidence (which is a huge turn-on for me).

White girls no matter how educated, all come off as curious and air-headed to me. They have no filter and they say whatever comes to mind. Plus, I'm just not attracted to European features.

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey some dudes wanna just do a disservice to their seed by weakening them. That's on them. Just don't be spreading that false gospel that white women got something on black women, that ? is all the way false. Talking from experience.