Illseed is returning to AHH on May 7th

Options
loch121
loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
He announced it on twitter
@illseed I officially re-start at @AllHipHpcom on May 7. http://illseed.com/illseed-to-return-to-allhiphop-com/

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well i guess all them folks over @ the ahh.com comment section can slow down with threats towards the latest rumor mill person @ahh lol i remember when they didnt even like illseed now hes gone everyday its BRING ILLSEED BACK !! lol i guess its true what they say ... u never know what you had till its gone lol ;)
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    well i guess all them folks over @ the ahh.com comment section can slow down with threats towards the latest rumor mill person @ahh lol i remember when they didnt even like illseed now hes gone everyday its BRING ILLSEED BACK !! lol i guess its true what they say ... u never know what you had till its gone lol ;)

LOL that rumor section had gotten out of control, but it seemed like illseed was gone before it was known.The rumors changed

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he can get all his rumors from The Reason again like always. SMSB.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    illseed was gone for a while. Ain't know way he was writing them rumors. ? was straight wack and the reader cot on to it. But that other ? is ? lame as ? .
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think it matters WHO does the rumors. It's obvious that AHH are trying to pull in more people to the site by doing more gossip site type rumors and articles which means more money for them. Who knows though maybe they decided to scrap it due to all the complaint.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when ? got at illseed and the rumor section for their rumors and said they should put a disclaimer on them? and then they actually did that. lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when ? got at illseed and the rumor section for their rumors and said they should put a disclaimer on them? and then they actually did that. lol

nah?? when did that happen ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you based ?

i havent checked the rumor section in ages. I used to wake up n check the rumors like it was a newspaper
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Thank you based ?

i havent checked the rumor section in ages. I used to wake up n check the rumors like it was a newspaper

this but i doubt ill even check now day i just straight come here without checking the front page
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not ? with Illseed and Ima smack him worse than TI did
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ them saying illseed took a hiatus at the end of 2011. that dude hasn't been here longer than that
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Illseed is a thief. Ask The Reason.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the rumors section is the only reason i used to come to ahh
    i didn't even know they had a forum for about a year before i started posting
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they got rid of his ass. He started training people to do the rumors before he left. All the new people just started taking ? from mediatakeout, bossip, n perez hilton. I stopped ? wit the rumors when Kim Kardashian started poppin up in em. Hopefully illseed will keep it hip hop related.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illseed a ? tho
    ? used the word "thingy" 1 day and that's when i stopped reading the rumors