2 Chainz is entertaining

Options
DiplomatsCam
DiplomatsCam Members Posts: 159
edited April 2012 in The Reason
That is his appeal people don't listen expecting Lyrical Content or amazing Music but what people get is good entertainment a fun vibe from his Music. A lotta Music is based on invuduals moods 1 day you can be in the mood for Deep Lyrics but the next you might just wanna listen to some fun party Music and that is really 2 Chainz appeal. I think people who hate him don't understand this is why he has success.

But props to him for making Music that can give people a fun vibe that's why i like his Music.

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes, yes he is. go to hell shadyteam tho
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like 2chainz music .... but fun vibe lol ... have you actually "listened" to what dude be saying?? his latest single is called RIOT ...... i dont know how fun that is ijs ...................... and he aint talking about the oh my crowd is snapping over my bars kind of riot cause if thats the case whats the click full of killers for ????? ijs

if anything his music is UPTEMPO ... and street .... nothing fun about it @ all ....................

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can the mods just sticky a 2 chainz thread. every other day it's the same ? bout 2chainz
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • antarticp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    imo Redman is an "entertaining" rapper what yall call entertaining today be having me like WTF ... it almost sounds like an excuse the way folks be throwing that word around lol ;) these dudes dont be "entertaining" they be talking ? on wax ...

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    imo Redman is an "entertaining" rapper what yall call entertaining today be having me like WTF ... it almost sounds like an excuse the way folks be throwing that word around lol ;) these dudes dont be "entertaining" they be talking ? on wax ...

talking ? isn't entertaining?
  • antarticp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

talking ? isn't entertaining?

not when your talking and bragging about street ? and materialism hell no def not entertaining to me ... if he was talking ? to a specific person then that might be different ... but imo its like saying watching my dog bark @ the moon is entertaining .....

im saying i was never entertained by music anyway ... if anything it puts me in a certain mood ... whether it be chill for room ambiance or hype to go play some sports or gets my body moving for some party time or i just bobbing my head cause the beat is knocking and the mc is spitting some ill ? ... im more entertained by the penmanship then what is being said most of the time .... which is why @ times i get irritated listening to dudes like waka or future ...
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing he is good at is sounding funny, cause he rarely be saying ? .

You certainly are right, he is an entertainer.

I dont know about all that "we dont get it" ? , we arent dumb, we just know good music when we here it. WACK
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    dude goes hard on every song i heard him on
    still wouldnt buy an album by him
    but dude killed Pusha Ye and Sean on a track
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really find his music entertaining, he's alright tho..
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we gonna see a soulful/heartfelt/introspective 2 Chainz/Eminem collabo?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2chainz >>>>>> eminem. he's better at crafting hooks, he is much more soulful and emotional than em. and he raps about real life issues that everyone can relate to.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2chainz >>>>>> eminem. he's better at crafting hooks, he is much more soulful and emotional than em. and he raps about real life issues that everyone can relate to.

Exactly. I mean, who ISN'T waitin on the new Bentley Truck?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the energy in his music and the fun in his lyrics and the fact that some many rap- forum bloggers dislike him makes me enjoy his music even more.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dat Bentley truck do go hard tho... I bet u that ? gone be everywhere when it touch down..
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    the fact that some many rap- forum bloggers dislike him makes me enjoy his music even more.

you should love 50 then
  • antarticp
    Options
    tity 2 chainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol ;)
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    Options
    hes not the worst, but you dont have to be wack on the mic to be entertaining, redman and ludacris can spit AND be fun.
    too many excuses for rappers not being able to rap.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    the fact that some many rap- forum bloggers dislike him makes me enjoy his music even more.

you should love 50 then

50-Cent has his own website-forum Thisis50, so he gets plenty of online love compared to poor Drake who gets ? on all over cyberspace.

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo diddy auto-tunes, raps and dances....does that make him more entertaining than 2 chainz?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    yo diddy auto-tunes, raps and dances....does that make him more entertaining than 2 chainz?

diddy>2 chainz