Brock Lesnar throws tantrum after Extreme Rules

Options
Chi-Town Bully
Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
- As seen on RAW last night, WWE temporarily wrote Brock Lesnar out of the storylines by having his contract status "up in the air" following the attack on Triple H in the opener. WWE's announcers stressed that Lesnar's future is in doubt with the company. WWE only has Lesnar for several dates per month and will have to come up with creative ways to keep him in and out of the storylines.

We noted earlier that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was upset about Cena's post-match promo because the original plan had Cena getting stretchered out. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.

F4Wonline.com reports that WWE's new mentality with Lesnar is that they're paying a lot of money for a guy who is not their top guy, so he should be used when he can to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar's camp were feeling like WWE was just testing Lesnar by having Cena cut the post-match speech.

Brock was told before the Extreme Rules match that Cena would go out on a stretcher and look totally incapacitated and be injured. Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and everything is wrong in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he could quit at any minute. Some of those same people felt that WWE officials could have been involved in Lesnar trying to work the other talents.

Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled over to the floor. Again, most believe that there is no real heat between Cena and Lesnar over this and this also could have been part of an act by Lesnar.

Despite what's an act and what's part of the TV storylines, sources insist that Lesnar's status and future with WWE is a sticky situation. While Lesnar vs. Triple H is in the works for SummerSlam, some in the company are already predicting that he will end up working the remaining big pay-per-view events of 2012, Royal Rumble 2013 and then WrestleMania 29 before being done with the company.

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw ? lol... And now it begins lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha, sounds like the WWE is on some getback type ? and they're going to use Lesnar as an overpaid jobber to the stars until he snaps.

If anything, the WWE is beyond Lesnar now anyway. Things have changed so much in the WWE, that Lesnar is just another piece in the game. The game continues on with or without him. If he snaps and leaves, the WWE will still make money regardless because they have a PPV with him on it and merchandise to sell with his likeliness. So whatever they're paying him is pennies compared to what they're going to make off of him.

I guess the secret voice that said he wouldn't last 4 months was true. Brock is about himself and making himself look good. He doesn't have the spirit for the wrestling business.

But if they told him that Cena was going to get stretchered out because of the match and they turn around and have Cena cut a promo, then they did lie to him aka screwjob. It does make him look inadequate because if the beating he put on Cena was that vicious (I didn't see the match) and Cena simply gets up and starts chatting with the fans, what does Brock have to do to look like a monster........rip an arm off next time?

They can say that Cena is a fulltime star and they want to put him over, but he doesn't need the rub. If they wanted to put someone over, then they could have Brock feud with Ziggler and put Ziggler over as the underdog who overcame the odds to beat the MMA monster. So I guess every top star in the WWE is going to have their way with Brock until he quits. Next is Triple H, then who.......Randy Orton, Big Show again, another Rock vs. Brock match, a returning Goldberg?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well it did make that ? look weak,as a ? when you whoop a ? ass for 20 minutes and he come back and clap you up,in 2 minutes
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    it's just not the same
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Haha, sounds like the WWE is on some getback type ? and they're going to use Lesnar as an overpaid jobber to the stars until he snaps.

If anything, the WWE is beyond Lesnar now anyway. Things have changed so much in the WWE, that Lesnar is just another piece in the game. The game continues on with or without him. If he snaps and leaves, the WWE will still make money regardless because they have a PPV with him on it and merchandise to sell with his likeliness. So whatever they're paying him is pennies compared to what they're going to make off of him.

I guess the secret voice that said he wouldn't last 4 months was true. Brock is about himself and making himself look good. He doesn't have the spirit for the wrestling business.

But if they told him that Cena was going to get stretchered out because of the match and they turn around and have Cena cut a promo, then they did lie to him aka screwjob. It does make him look inadequate because if the beating he put on Cena was that vicious (I didn't see the match) and Cena simply gets up and starts chatting with the fans, what does Brock have to do to look like a monster........rip an arm off next time?

They can say that Cena is a fulltime star and they want to put him over, but he doesn't need the rub. If they wanted to put someone over, then they could have Brock feud with Ziggler and put Ziggler over as the underdog who overcame the odds to beat the MMA monster. So I guess every top star in the WWE is going to have their way with Brock until he quits. Next is Triple H, then who.......Randy Orton, Big Show again, another Rock vs. Brock match, a returning Goldberg?

nah cena got that ass beat. i swear the punch with the chain and the AA was the only offense cena got the whole match lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    To be upset that's cool but to flip? ? , I wouldn't doubt Brock really broke HHHs arm.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i think is payback ..but i mean they payin him alot of money ... i doubt he quit he can't go back to ufc ...so guessin he gotta have to stick it out ..... ? is weird so cena gonna fight johnny at pay per view but speech he did kinda pointless then
  • VIBE
    Options
    I think they may have planned for Cena to take a vacation on a fake injury but when Brock flipped and they wrote him off, they kept Cena in. You can't have both gone. So who do you choose? Your top guy and the face of the WWE Cena. This is why Brock was being billed as the "new face of the WWE", they were trying to get Cena time off.

Brock ? up. Where else can he get money? No where. He had a job with limited apperances, was being catered to for hotel & transportation and had a good amount of money coming. Brock looked legit max last night, maybe mad he ? up. Bet they do an angle where he's fired, no other way around it.

While it was exciting and he could've stayed another 2-3 years and been top guy, he won't be that missed. It'll be like he never existed.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    i doubt Vince lets Brock off that easy out a contract
  • VIBE
    Options
    Unless Brock can put aside his ego/emotions he'll be back. If he continues with his "I'm ? " status then he won't last, he seems like he'll throw fits just to do it and see how far he can push it. We've seen the ? back stage don't fly, examples are Miz and Evan Bourne.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    brocks ego is to big, didnt taker say he wont last?
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    lol in the ufc brock couldnt pull this ? he gets spanked then thinks he can go back 2 wwe like his ? lol his image of him being a tough guy got shattered the min overeem smashed on him fans dont believe his the toughest guy around anymore
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though Cena got a beat down it wasn't enough to be stretchered out. I'm thinking Brock was supposed to attack Cena after the match to do the stretcher angle but since he hurt his knee at the end that didnt happen so they improvised
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ you marks....
  • VIBE
    Options
    What do you mean King?