BATMAN!!!!! (Time To Prepare) -_- Really?????

Options

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    LOL @ dude saying Batman ? himself this is Batman

what batman can ? or ? hisself before he dies? lol that would be classic if batman showed up to save the day then it turns out his opponent is thanos,doom,hulk or sentry (instant death for batman ? ? hisself when killed)

He beat the Hulk in a crossover.

For the record most writers have already said they think Batman beats Galactus.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only reason fanboys say that Batman is night untouchable with prep is because most of them want to be Batman and see batman as a character they can come closest to being in real life, so they make other people job to him because they have a bias thy don't want to see someone they want to become get beat at his best.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only reason fanboys say that Batman is night untouchable with prep is because most of them want to be Batman and see batman as a character they can come closest to being in real life, so they make other people job to him because they have a bias thy don't want to see someone they want to become get beat at his best.

-__- still doesnt make it right

what batman can ? or ? hisself before he dies? lol that would be classic if batman showed up to save the day then it turns out his opponent is thanos,doom,hulk or sentry (instant death for batman ? ? hisself when killed)

but he shouldnt have been able to batman would break his damn hand just hitting hulk even crashin the batmobile into hulk wouldnt do ? but ? him off and the madder hulk gets the stronger he gets meaning batman would be crushed if hulk can smash on thor whose a demi ? how can the human batman win like dude said above me writers are bias with batman&you know it what possible thing could batman have in his batcave or in the d.c universe for that matter that could beat galactus theres only certian characters in the d.c universe that could even step to galactus and take him down without the story sounding completely dumb and they all have powers..if batman beat galactus the writting would sound far fetched like when batman rigged darksides planet to explode if he didnt surrender explain to me how one man can rigg a whole planet to blow thats in a completely different galaxy -_- ? illogical and impossible batman beating hulk&galactus should never happen and everybody knows superman&batman are D.C's bread&butter aint no way they would let them lose in a marvel crossover either they win or fight to a stand still so i see why marvel agreed to sacrifice hulk to batman but just because they write it doesnt mean it should have happened
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh hell nah!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

No he wouldnt...neither would alot of heroes similar in attitude (Punisher, Wolvrerine, DareDevil) etc...Batman would get his ass kicked and even killed but scared thats hater talk... This actually based on a comic.....that the made into a movie. U telling me this ? Batman would ? himself after watching this and or actually knowing about Batman cmon son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

what crossover? some pre-crisis nonsense? what were the circumstances of this victory?

ya, no, falsehood..what writers would this be exactly? A writer claiming that Batman can beat Galactus probably has never written a comic for Marvel or DC..Batman is not on that level to be trying to defeat Galactus..let's not get carried away here.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options

No he wouldnt...neither would alot of heroes similar in attitude (Punisher, Wolvrerine, DareDevil) etc...Batman would get his ass kicked and even killed but scared thats hater talk... This actually based on a comic.....that the made into a movie. U telling me this ? Batman would ? himself after watching this and or actually knowing about Batman cmon son.

lol im just saying when a person dies there bowels let go automatically cant be helped so after batman died he would indeed ? or ? his batsuit if he had anything in his stomach or bladder thats a fact

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol im just saying when a person dies there bowels let go automatically cant be helped so after batman died he would indeed ? or ? his batsuit if he had anything in his stomach or bladder thats a fact

Thats not what you meant nor what you said... and fact remains whether its comics, cartoons or movies Batman wouldnt ? himself period as you original stated (from fright or being shook) facing any of the Cosmic Beings in either Universe.
  • Grahf
    Grahf Members Posts: 344 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I don't think anyone is saying Batman is going to physically solo Galactus by himself. It's definitely not outside the realm of possibility that if Batman is in Marvel, he could get a hold of the Ultimate Nullifier (? even dumb as bricks Morg had it). Even the Hood with prep was close to universal ? in trying to attain the IG. I don't think anyone would dispute Batman with prep > Parker Robbins with prep.

Also remembers reading Punisher kills the Marvel U? Lol though that ? was bonkers...Frank with prep killed Hulk, Doom, just about every hero and villain. Though it existed outside reg continuity, would have been a hoot if Marvel made it permanent.

Speaking of the Punisher, Barracuda was a beast.

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Grahf wrote: »
    I don't think anyone is saying Batman is going to physically solo Galactus by himself. It's definitely not outside the realm of possibility that if Batman is in Marvel, he could get a hold of the Ultimate Nullifier (? even dumb as bricks Morg had it). Even the Hood with prep was close to universal ? in trying to attain the IG. I don't think anyone would dispute Batman with prep > Parker Robbins with prep.

The Hood had more than prep, he had the infinity guantlet. Aunt May could dominate the universe with that. I don't think Batman would last that long in the marvel universe. Besides, Marvel has a Batman, his name is Black Panther.
  • Grahf
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The Hood never had all the gems + IG in his possession simultaneously. He started with being incarcerated, zero gems, but a plan. Actually he was locked up and uses prep and his cunning to locate the first gem and break out of prison., then use prep to try to acquire the others. I think Batman would do very well in Marvel just like various Marvel characters would do fine in DC. Remember that Batman has a contingency plan for just about every teammate of his in case they go rogue. ? is thorough.

• Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options

Also remembers reading Punisher kills the Marvel U? Lol though that ? was bonkers...Frank with prep killed Hulk, Doom, just about every hero and villain. Though it existed outside reg continuity, would have been a hoot if Marvel made it permanent.

but where talking about prep time from his universe when people say if batman had prep time they never say he can go to marvel universe&get whatever he wants there not specific so that means he has prep time in his universe only meaning he has to work with what he has and idk anything he has or could build in the batcave that can take out galactus,hulk,doom....etc
  • Grahf
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No people were mentioning him vs Galactus and if Bruce did go to Marvel to confront him, why would he just do prep in the DCU. Surely he might also do some prep, consult with Reed and others, etc before confronting Galactus. Bruce is not just going to head straight to Galactus. If Galactus were to enter the DCU, there are artifacts and characters that are equiv to the Ultimate Nullifier, IG, HoTI in power. Bruce is not just limited to his Batcave you know lol.
  • jaxn
    Options
    No people were mentioning him vs Galactus and if Bruce did go to Marvel to confront him, why would he just do prep in the DCU. Surely he might also do some prep, consult with Reed and others, etc before confronting Galactus. Bruce is not just going to head straight to Galactus. If Galactus were to enter the DCU, there are artifacts and characters that are equiv to the Ultimate Nullifier, IG, HoTI in power. Bruce is not just limited to his Batcave you know lol.

so you think Batman can beat Galactus?
  • jaxn
    Options
    how would he get the UN? Morg got it because he's in close proximity to Galactus. The Hood was being pushed by his favorite writer and even then he had something more than prep going on for him during this little push.
    all kinds of things happen in what if type comics though..you can hardly use that as a basis for anything. Let's not make Batman into a guy who rivals Reed Richards and Doctor Doom in intellect because that's not the case. They're prep time is >>>>>>.

• Tru_Hitta
    Options

but when they say prep time its usually one on one.....logically he'd get stomped the ? out hell galactus would probably laugh at him like ? wtf is you gone do to me

• Grahf
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The Hood had prep and a push, the same could be said theoretically about Batman and any other character in history. It's a fundamental nature of the medium. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if Batman got a hold of the UN just as I would not be surprised if Tony stark got a hold of it through cunning and preparation. Nobody is saying that Batman could solo Galactus physically. Just as I would not be surprised to see Frank or Tony in the DCU with a plan to acquire the Sword of Superman, Spear of Destiny, some other powerful artifact to fell some powerful cosmic DC character AND succeed. I have a feeling if Tony did this, this board wouldn't care as much. I'm a fan of comic characters and not loyal to one company, so I wouldn't have a problem with Bruce getting decimated by Galactus. I wouldn't have a problem with Tony finding some way to stop Darkseid, Lucifer Morningstar, Krona, etc by means other than unenhanced physical combat.

And all things ridiculous happen in comics and that's the joy of it. It's imaginative fiction. Seriously Wally or SS should not be tagged at all by sub-light characters. What's preventing Wally from doing the Infinite Mass Punch thousands of times a second to any character. And we all saw what happened when he did it to the white Martian just once. But that would take away the joy of reading comics.

• Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    true i just wish they wouldnt take it to far thats all they should atleast keep some logic or limitation in it certain characters just shouldnt be able to beat others period cause it goes against there powers basically cause some characters have the logical weakness to another character yet the other character wins thats just taken it 2 far at times
  • Grahf
    Options
    I don't mind, sometimes it's a little silly but it's all fun at the end of the day. I mean Wally is constantly tagged by Captain Cold? Lol.
  • Grahf
    Options
    Speaking of Flash, loved Johns' first run on Flash many years ago, but not really feeling it now for various reasons.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Speaking of Flash, loved Johns' first run on Flash many years ago, but not really feeling it now for various reasons.

cant really talk about that one never read it i started reading comics around 2002 so anything before that i cant drop intellect on without sounding stupid
  • jaxn
    Options
    The Hood had prep and a push, the same could be said theoretically about Batman and any other character in history. It's a fundamental nature of the medium. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if Batman got a hold of the UN just as I would not be surprised if Tony stark got a hold of it through cunning and preparation. Nobody is saying that Batman could solo Galactus physically. Just as I would not be surprised to see Frank or Tony in the DCU with a plan to acquire the Sword of Superman, Spear of Destiny, some other powerful artifact to fell some powerful cosmic DC character AND succeed. I have a feeling if Tony did this, this board wouldn't care as much. I'm a fan of comic characters and not loyal to one company, so I wouldn't have a problem with Bruce getting decimated by Galactus. I wouldn't have a problem with Tony finding some way to stop Darkseid, Lucifer Morningstar, Krona, etc by means other than unenhanced physical combat.

And all things ridiculous happen in comics and that's the joy of it. It's imaginative fiction. Seriously Wally or SS should not be tagged at all by sub-light characters. What's preventing Wally from doing the Infinite Mass Punch thousands of times a second to any character. And we all saw what happened when he did it to the white Martian just once. But that would take away the joy of reading comics.

I hear ya, but there's a difference between a solidified character like Batman and an obscure character in the Hood..the things the Hood was doing during that push is unheard of for his character..it's like Jimmy Olsen waking up one day and beating Superman in a slugfest..
  • jaxn
    Options

do you like that Barry is back? I prefer Wally as the main guy, hell he even expanded on the powerset.
  • Grahf
    edited May 2012
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

do you like that Barry is back? I prefer Wally as the main guy, hell he even expanded on the powerset.

I'm too young to remember Barry's sacrifice tbh lol. I know the importance of it but I didn't read CoIE til way later. Barry pretty ? , he doesn't have that hesitation to snap a criminal neck. I can definitely relate to Wally more. Figured it was a matter of time before Barry came back permanently since he made cameos in Johns' initial flash run and Infinite Crisis. Wally will always be the Flash to me.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they be cheating for Batman... he is human Hulk would ? him with punch... Bane broke his back but all these other cats would lose?