one way or the other, YOU GONNA LIKE JOHN CENA!!!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    Options
    i will never like john cena..............unless he turns heel
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True.

I still say ? Cena, when I am able to go I'll leave the back sign blank and while there write:

Cuck Fena
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I can't like him if he turns heel, because that'll make his super powers triple in strength

he'll never lose again for a long, long time

this is the reason why I don't like him now. if he rarely loses as a face, imagine what a new and improved heel Cena will do.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i actually dont hate him as much as others
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Nah, I can't like him if he turns heel, because that'll make his super powers triple in strength

this is the reason why I don't like him now. if he rarely loses as a face, imagine what a new and improved heel Cena will do.

lmao @making him sound like ? damn superman his more like captian america at best cause his been on a lossing streak lately b4 the win over brock
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    Mally_G wrote: »

lmao @making him sound like ? damn superman his more like captian america at best cause his been on a lossing streak lately b4 the win over brock

the problem with his losing streaks are that he gets up right after taking a loss or beating, with a smile on his face, and sometimes cut a promo like nothing ever happened.

2cielht.gif

and his little losing streaks only come when the internet community are REALLY up in arms about him overcoming the odds a little too much, so they have him drop a few just to quiet things down.

and the ? is superman.........Super Cena, that is.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this losing streak is one day gonna end and then right back to super cena 2.0
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is exactly how it feels you just can't force someone onto the fans
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    starvin wrote: »
    This is exactly how it feels you just can't force someone onto the fans

word, and yet thats what theyve been trying to do for the better part of 10 years smh...i dont blame cena for taking the opportunity when it came, but damn you would think if he cares about the fans as much as he claims he does, he would at least try to have some input on his character. they cant tell me that with cena carrying the company like he has, that he gets no input at all. he has to see this ? . real ? i think he's scared to really do anything drastically different. its easy to be yourself, its hard to actually be something different in the ring and make it work
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John can basically do or say anything he basically wants, that's why he can take a mic and say sobby ? .

I'm sure if Cena wanted to put someone over and it make sense, they'd do it. If he wanted to go heel, he could. I'll bet they've pitched the idea numerous times and he's pussied out.

John Cena will never go heel, he doesn't have it in him. The fact that he's the #1 star is why and there's a difference between him and Hogan. During Hogans turn he wasn't this top guy that went to these "Make A Wish" foundations and "Be A Star" stuff, nor was there this "anti-bullying" fad. For Hogan to turn heel it was the right time and place. Cena is stuck, he's the face of the WWE and he's the face of these foundations, he's the #1 guy who's wished for. His lines gobble up his pictures/autographs. If he was to turn he'd have to play heel in the WWE and then play a babyface outside? Wouldn't work.

We gotta face he'll never turn, they'll play with it like they are now.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last 2 posts very well said.