Comments

• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    R.I.P. to MCA an exemplary human and a true pioneer .
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    Kame wrote: »
    c'mon yall gotta do this today though?

as long as you ? keep cooning it up today

do you think ? cried when elvis died

? no, big bar b q's
    You're a ? idiot. Nobody cares about your lame ass opinion.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? no, big bar b q's with james brown playing

matter of fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TN-kDEKxF0

id pay flavor flav a half ounce of coke to do this on that cracka grave

imager.php?id=1064560&t=o

Beastie Boys made better music than Elvis
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Literally just got in from work and this is the first thing I've read. ? shocked, and there was me thinking he was recovering.

R.I.P.
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

? no, big bar b q's
    You're a ? idiot. Nobody cares about your lame ass opinion.

muthafuck him and john wayne

yall really let them crackas just steal from our culture and make a profit

if they came out with a movie, The last ? on earth starring jim carrey..............would yo ? ass go see it
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

matter of fact

Beastie Boys made better music than Elvis

i dont give a ? if they music shot rainbows out yo speakers

eminem shittin on a lot of rappers but i cant respect a cracka in blackface

? that ?

i wish he would have died during black history month so we could have did it big
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at plap sun calling anyone a ?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P.

damn....
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All y'all on that racist ? eat a ? ... be thankful white dudes is reppin our culture. If it wasn't for the Beastie Boys, among others, we wouldn't be here bloggin about it now... word to disco.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pauls Boutique was a slept on Beastie Boys album
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

matter of fact

GOAT dance right there. And yeah when James Brown died it was nary a peep. They don't celebrate his passing or b-day even. But the BB's did have heaters
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw maaaan!!! License To Ill is the 1st rap album I ever purchased and that album is one of the greatest rap albums of all time.
    RIP MCA

Ay yo Plap Sun, Eat a rotten rhyno ? ya ? ignoramous. It's idiots like you that makes believe there will never be peace on earth
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    crazy ? died of the cancer yall
    sad day in hip hop
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ ? giving me 4 wacks it's impossible to express your opinion. It wasnt like i said "? him good that he's dead" or nothing. I kept saying to the homie above that now may not be the right time to express it and it's a shame that he died but this is still my opinion.

Damn ? crying and ? . What i'm saying was 100% true and you ? know it in your heart. I was not trying to disrespect a man who just passed away but since the topic was brought up i gave my opinion.

@(Nope)

I hate when people say "did you just compare ___ to ____?". Understand my comparison. I wasn't saying they were corny just like Vanilla Ice. I wasnt comparing their skills. I wasnt saying that Beastie Boys were the Vanilla Ice's of rap or anything duke.

Read again what it was i said.
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    1986 Episode of Oprah, parents are scared of the Beastie Boys lmao

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VJAGJ8ckmZY#![/video]
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    RIP to my dude MCA ...much respect to these legendary vets just dropping like flys outchea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54YDp1WHpr0
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    Options
    Your favorite rapper jocks the Beastie Boys
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited May 2012
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    LOL @ ? giving me 4 wacks it's impossible to express your opinion. It wasnt like i said "? him good that he's dead" or nothing. I kept saying to the homie above that now may not be the right time to express it and it's a shame that he died but this is still my opinion.

Damn ? crying and ? . What i'm saying was 100% true and you ? know it in your heart. I was not trying to disrespect a man who just passed away but since the topic was brought up i gave my opinion.

@(Nope)

I hate when people say "did you just compare ___ to ____?". Understand my comparison. I wasn't saying they were corny just like Vanilla Ice. I wasnt comparing their skills. I wasnt saying that Beastie Boys were the Vanilla Ice's of rap or anything duke.

take that crying ass ? somewhere else bruh ...nobody cares about your homotions.. just sit back and take them wack ratings like a man
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »

@(Nope)

take that crying ass ? somewhere else bruh ...nobody cares about your homotions.. just sit back and take them wack ratings like a man

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...why ? giving me a wack raaaaaaatings?!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

im crying...THE ? you gonna do about it you ? ? ? involving himself in a discussion that had nothing to do with you.

Beastie Boys are the most simplistic MC's ive ever heard and they was always wack. Now what? Are you gonna do something about it? Cuz i would knock your head off if you ever wanna met you loud talking ? . Give me "feelings" or whatever you want and it wont even matter just know anytime we can do this..? . Ha ha.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »

@(Nope)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...why ? giving me a wack raaaaaaatings?!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

im crying...THE ? you gonna do about it you ? ? ? involving himself in a discussion that had nothing to do with you.

Beastie Boys are the most simplistic MC's ive ever heard and they was always wack. Now what? Are you gonna do something about it? Cuz i would knock your head off if you ever wanna met you loud talking ? . Give me "feelings" or whatever you want and it wont even matter just know anytime we can do this..? . Ha ha.

I gave you a feelings. You Corny.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beastie Boys have been in Hip-Hop since the early 80s way before rap is what it is now. Hip-Hop was still considered a fad by most people and rappers weren't making money, so for anyone to say they hoped on the bandwagon or tried to exploit the culture is ridiculous.

http://youtu.be/uQ7IjumnXlY
    http://youtu.be/E0IYezPfIfg
    http://youtu.be/9KuakHn47cU
    http://youtu.be/Ucq95ERRVEA
    http://youtu.be/wToYujbHG20
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad, I just heard the news. It's crazy if you think about it, Vanilla Ice? No, MC Serch, No, Eminem, NO. It was the Beastie Boys that open the door for whites in Hip Hop. And they had respect touring with Run DMC and LL. Sad. They have 2 Classic albums and many Classic songs. They actually did very well sales wise also being a Top 5 Selling rap group of all time. Only Outkast and Bone Thugs have sold more. Also you have to give "Paul's Botique" some credit for multi-layer sampling, it wasn't the 1st album in Hip Hop to do it but for the amount of samples they used it was revolutionary. At 1st I considered them more rock than rap but as their albums went on they were flowing. I feel like I grew up with them cause i'm a child of the 80's. Sad day for Hip Hop.

RUNDMC_AND_BEASTIE_BOYS.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beastie_Boys_discography
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P Adam Yauch, you'll never be forgotten.