You're Nobody 'Till........

Options
Kliimaxx
Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
The_Notorious_BIG_you_Nobody_Til_Somebody_Kills-front.jpg

220px-The_Notorious_B.I.G.jpg

Yes this guy^^^ [in my opinion] said it best. I mean I was around in the era when these artists' were alive

Tupac-Shakurx.jpg
300px-Aaliyah_Dana_Haughton_02.jpg
MichaelJacksonsongPics1uUo1su5FFrh1BM.jpg
whitney-houston.jpg
and remember they had HATERS' not saying that's not the case, with every artist. But c'mon man, NOBODY, that I can remember- at the time- thought they were, [that] immortal. Yes they were talented, and had good music, I bought their CDs' and jammed to their music, but at the same time, I can't help to wonder, what if...
I also remember 'Pac stating on one of his CD's, "You all hate me with a passion". Not meaning everybody, of course, but they were many, not a few.

And we let's not forget the way the media, [and the public] used to constantly rip Michael. J to shreds',: [his ever changing face / and accusations' of being a child molester]

Even in a film Date Movie, and Scream there were scenes of actors', made to look like Michael, taking the pi** out of his voice and character, telling young pre-teen children, to come home with him, and asking these children do they have a [younger] brother.

Also the [very] negative images of Whitney, and her drug addiction
Whitney-Houston-Toxicology-Report.jpg

Aaliyah, by alot of people, was often called 'boring', and mediocre.

I'm not trying to take away anything away from these artists', and their fans.
And my condolences does go out to their family and friends.
However I'm NOT going to be an hypocrite, and immortalize them, just 'cause they can't defend themselves

Comments