The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced LeBron dun took Bayless's wife or eldest daughter and had his boys run a marathon on them.

I haven't heard or read such foolish ? since Jim Rome tried to single-handedly bring down Barry Bonds.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    even skip bayless can't hate
    he cant hate..but he will spin spin lie spin spin exaggerate spin etc

i just postsed his tweet
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced LeBron dun took Bayless's wife or eldest daughter and had his boys run a marathon on them.

I haven't heard or read such foolish ? since Jim Rome tried to single-handedly bring down Barry Bonds.

lol @ da bolded but at one point i didnt think he was a troll but now he's lost nearly all my respect
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    I know I'm the ten thousandth ? to post this on here, but when will Lebron realize that he could basically do what he did today -- EVERY GAME??

Kobe said some trill ? in the media this week about how he "doesn't care what people say about him" and that's why he doesn't hesitate to take shots and be aggressive. Say what you want about Kobe (and I don't like the ? either) but that's the attitude that Bron lacks.

How often is Lebron NOT the most athletically gifted dude on the court?? And his bball IQ is above average, so it aint like he's JUST athletic. Dude has some self-esteem issues or something.

Cares way too much about what people think about him.

Somebody needs to tell him this -- "they gon hate you for whatever you do, bruh, so just ball."

If he realizes that sometime before he's 30, he'll have the league in his back pocket.

really my ? , you gonna use a great game he had to say something bad about him

See that's why alot of famous/celebrity people fail after they blow up. Got people around them that don't do ? but ride their ? when they do something decent.

If I was his boy, I'd be sayin the same ? I said in the post like "damn, ? , you can do 40/15 in your sleep, step it up."

Instead, Lebron is surrounded by a bunch'a ? that are living off of his money, and helping him pick out borderline-? fashion and tellin' him that passing to chalmers for the game winning shot is what's hot in the streets.

smh.

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip tries too hard period
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    I know I'm the ten thousandth ? to post this on here, but when will Lebron realize that he could basically do what he did today -- EVERY GAME??

Kobe said some trill ? in the media this week about how he "doesn't care what people say about him" and that's why he doesn't hesitate to take shots and be aggressive. Say what you want about Kobe (and I don't like the ? either) but that's the attitude that Bron lacks.

How often is Lebron NOT the most athletically gifted dude on the court?? And his bball IQ is above average, so it aint like he's JUST athletic. Dude has some self-esteem issues or something.

Somebody needs to tell him this -- "they gon hate you for whatever you do, bruh, so just ball."

If he realizes that sometime before he's 30, he'll have the league in his back pocket.

seriously, lebron doesn't realize that half of his haters are ppl that wish he would just step up and be MJ

This is true. Many of his true haters are ? that were genuinely afraid that he'd be the next MJ-type figure and their "hate" on his every failure is just them breathing a sigh-of-relief.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kobe bout to be sittin at home
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    clippers go commit dat tonight???i know the spurs go wanna go ahead and close this out so they can rest up a lil from these back 2 backs
  • greenwood1921
    Options

really my ? , you gonna use a great game he had to say something bad about him

See that's why alot of famous/celebrity people fail after they blow up. Got people around them that don't do ? but ride their ? when they do something decent.

If I was his boy, I'd be sayin the same ? I said in the post like "damn, ? , you can do 40/15 in your sleep, step it up."

Instead, Lebron is surrounded by a bunch'a ? that are living off of his money, and helping him pick out borderline-? fashion and tellin' him that passing to chalmers for the game winning shot is what's hot in the streets.

smh.

you think the game he just had was just doing something decent

soscud.gif

Yep. 'Cause all he really did today was lead his team to a 2-2 tie with the Indiana Pacers. He ain't exactly wrap up his 8th championship or cure cancer, bruh.

IJS.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Skip is a Jordan stan, that's why he has hated Lebron since forever. He got offended when people compared LJ to MJ, so he takes every opportunity to hate.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    why dudes even care what bayless has to say, i watch him on tv, with his tight suit jacket on,looking like my french teacher who was working at a school in the hood but felt like he was above it all,he is a nobody, where did he come from, he isnt even known as a good sports writer,ESPN created this fool and everybody who listens to him just feeds the troll

Definitely co-sign. Still don't get the fascination with this dude.
  • dunny.
    dunny. Members Posts: 232
    Options
    The king wit 39 points 17 rebs and 9 assists

? gonna learn to respect the king

Shouts to wade for that 2nd half

Lebron james is hands down the best player in the nba, games like this shows u why
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    damn who is this chick on nbatv?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    dunny. wrote: »
    The king wit 39 points 17 rebs and 9 assists

? gonna learn to respect the king

Shouts to wade for that 2nd half

Lebron james is hands down the best player in the nba, games like this shows u why

it was 40-18-9
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wanted the heat to lose today so I can feel better about the lakers lose last nite and now the only thing that's gon cheer me up is a clip sweep spurs better get in that ass tonight
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILL BOT wrote: »
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: chuck cooner, vince tongue, Chris Wallace<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    dunny.

DAMN!!!!!!!! he was chills on da Dunny account too lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why dudes even care what bayless has to say, i watch him on tv, with his tight suit jacket on,looking like my french teacher who was working at a school in the hood but felt like he was above it all,he is a nobody, where did he come from, he isnt even known as a good sports writer,ESPN created this fool and everybody who listens to him just feeds the troll

I much as I don't ? with skip that ? is smart for how he used lebron

After every game you hear ? say the same ?

"I wonder what skip gonna say tomorrow "
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Tommy got clapped
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill bot comes thru with the ETHER of the weekend. lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao billfiger caught a slug to the chest
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill bot dont b fuking around. LMFAO
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    lol @ the ? 's aliases tho.

Chuck cooner? Vince Tongue tho?????

LMAOOOO
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2012
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

I much as I don't ? with skip that ? is smart for how he used lebron

After every game you hear ? say the same ?

"I wonder what skip gonna say tomorrow "

Tru. I can't knock his hustle.

He's the sports version of Rush Limbaugh. People that agree with his ? worship him, and people that disagree still hang on to his every word which just lines his pockets even more.

This discussion has been closed.