Sex Toys and Stuff

Options
MsSouthern
MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
edited February 2010 in The Powder Room
So ladies....

Are you down with toys? Do you use them during sex or just when you are alone?

What about handcuffs? I have 2 pairs but can only use one since the other leaves marks on my wrists and it's hard to explain where they came from without telling the truth.

I think every woman needs a bullet. Those little silver things are the ish ! I just got a new one over the weekend and it has different settings... very nice.

Do you have a favorite toy you would recomend?

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WHOOP-WHOOP!!! I want a Sqweel--10 TONGUES--can't go wrong with that!
  • MsSouthern
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *googles Sqweel*

500x_sqweel.jpg

Goodness... I've never heard of this thing before. 10 tounges!!!! ... DAMN!!!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh my...that's a lil extra. lol.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? . Hi Blue !!!!!! I missdidid you.

And toys are awesome. I use them alone and during sex. Im blessed with a man whose not intimidated by them which makes our sex life much much more enjoyable.

I recommend the Tung II

I may have to check out that sqweel *blush*
  • MsSouthern
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What about a swing?

I've always wanted one

Anyone have a swing hanging in thier house?
  • hummingbird
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the swing was okay for awhile but we got bored with it and got one of those chair/table things and its better cause you can do way more postions with it. Im at work right now so I cant be looking up pics and links to show you tho :(
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    BackByDEMANDisCHINK Members Posts: 220
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What about a swing?

I've always wanted one

Anyone have a swing hanging in thier house?
    I want one of those too!

I use toys during sex and alone(very alone :-(... havent had sex since July alone :-( I've been puttin overtime on them bad boys! ? had to go to costco to get the batteries cause them ? run out too fast! lmaoooooooooooooo
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wtf! blue be up on all that new freak ? .
    idk i couldnt get into toys. felt weird and took entirely too long to get to the o
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Word? Nana does need somethin, the diabetus got her ? .
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Word? Nana does need somethin, the diabetus got her ? .

I DO need something :( I just prefer an actual man and body heat and alladatshit to toys
  • MsSouthern
    edited January 2010
    Options
    idk i couldnt get into toys. felt weird and took entirely too long to get to the o

you need a bullet

the bullet will have you feeling good in no time. It focuses on the ? .
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I DO need something :( I just prefer an actual man and body heat and alladatshit to toys

I would give you a pity ? , but thats WOAT ? .
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? . Hi Blue !!!!!! I missdidid you.
    Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i found out about it during christmas time when i was googling "stocking stuffers"--weird, i know.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yoso talked me into getting an Hitachi magic wand the other day...i spent $54 on that bad boy, got it in the mail the other day, opened it up and saw 2 big ass attachments with it...i was sitting there like "WTF am i supposed to do with this ? ?"
  • hummingbird
    edited January 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    Yoso talked me into getting an Hitachi magic wand the other day...i spent $54 on that bad boy, got it in the mail the other day, opened it up and saw 2 big ass attachments with it...i was sitting there like "WTF am i supposed to do with this ? ?"

lol @ you ever letting Yoso decide a toy for you. *sh* Thats like letting me introduce you to lesbian sex
  • junegemini
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol @ you ever letting Yoso decide a toy for you. *sh* Thats like letting me introduce you to lesbian sex

whatever bird....i went to her for advice and she told me that would be the best thing i could have ever bought and when i seen it in real life, i was scared to use it :( its still in the packaging
  • hummingbird
    edited January 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    whatever bird....i went to her for advice and she told me that would be the best thing i could have ever bought and when i seen it in real life, i was scared to use it :( its still in the packaging

lol @ going from 0 to 180 mph in 1 second.
  • junegemini
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im still trying to figure out how i can use that ? during sex :'(

yoso set me up decent :(
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Aside from camming i don't use them often, but I prefer the good old-fashioned rabbit.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    quick questions for the ladies.....do you have a toy "bigger" than your s/o or would you buy one thats bigger than him....yo how much does that 10 ten tongue thingy cost cuz imma get my girl that joint so i aint gotta eat ? nooooooooo more....lol...she acts like i got a battery on my tonuge anyway....lol
  • hummingbird
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    quick questions for the ladies.....do you have a toy "bigger" than your s/o or would you buy one thats bigger than him....yo how much does that 10 ten tongue thingy cost cuz imma get my girl that joint so i aint gotta eat ? nooooooooo more....lol...she acts like i got a battery on my tonuge anyway....lol

I have one thats bigger than my s/o but its only about 2.3 inches longer than he is.

and i think i read soemwhere that the sqweel is around 50-60 bucks which is a very good price actually
  • mike06
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao!! @ 2.3.....thats very accurate...and im sorry did you say ya'll use it during sex with no problem?...on his part?
  • hummingbird
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol i meant 2 or 3 not 2.3. And if your asking has in been used on him, no it has not. I dont have the desire to stick a ? up my s/o's ass and he has no desire to let me. He uses it on me because im a fan of DP but I dont want to have have sex with 2 men at once
  • mike06
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol i meant 2 or 3 not 2.3. And if your asking has in been used on him, no it has not. I dont have the desire to stick a ? up my s/o's ass and he has no desire to let me. He uses it on me because im a fan of DP but I dont want to have have sex with 2 men at once

no wasn't askin that at all....lmao...i was askin if when ya'll have sex and use it and does he have a problem wit it but you answered my question.....
  • hummingbird
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    no wasn't askin that at all....lmao...i was askin if when ya'll have sex and use it and does he have a problem wit it but you answered my question.....

oh lol, naw he doesnt have a problem with it, he actually buys me toys and sometimes helps me pick out differnt ones.