No Homos In My Comics Please

Options

Comments

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO... .. soo many feelings sooo little fcuks given.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Creepy thing about ? in comics

Take a character like Apollo from The Authority

he's a Superman-power level ?

...... if he wanted you, there you be no way for you to stop him from takin you smh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

...... if he wanted you, there you be no way for you to stop him from takin you smh

this ? made me laugh
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »
    LMAO... .. soo many feelings sooo little fcuks given.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

maximus rex is such a frail weak ? mary hed let some wack ? like killer moth or crazy quilt take advantage of him trollolololol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ this
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

maximus rex is such a frail weak ? mary hed let some wack ? like killer moth or crazy quilt take advantage of him trollolololol

? you're over here defending faggotry in your comics. GTFOH. That must mean you're a ? or a half-a-? your damn self. On top of the fact you're screen name is from one of the wackest concepts ever, the ? ' DC Multiverse. Everybody in here knows that Multiverse was some convulted ? , but you took a screen name from it. Stanning for ? , taking screen names from wack ass concepts equals one gigantic L. ? ass ? .

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you're over here defending faggotry in your comics. GTFOH. That must mean you're a ? or a half-a-? your damn self. On top of the fact you're screen name is from one of the wackest concepts ever, the ? ' DC Multiverse. Everybody in here knows that Multiverse was some convulted ? , but you took a screen name from it. Stanning for ? , taking screen names from wack ass concepts equals one gigantic L. ? ass ? .

Gotdayum! Tell em how you really feel.

I remember when Northstar got turned ? I was like damn, but he wasn't a major character so I tried to work around, but then when Xmen moved to SF and started takin on subliminal ? undertones I had to leave them alone.

When they made Ultimate Colosus ? I was like damn.. They made this big ass dude a gotdayum peter puffer. I still read it because they didnt make it a point of contention every issue only when Nightcrawler found out.

I get what people are saying but again comics as they exist now are a eurocentric medium and faggotry is a eurocentric value it only makes sense that after so called religious hypocrisy is exposed folks start going back to their true natures.

Not my cup of tea so I don't pick it up.

However I think arguing about ? characters in a fictional universe created by a company you have no control over is not effective. What we should do is bring back a Milestone type of comic universe where stories and characters are created from a Black or Afrocentric perspective. Faggotry will undoubtedly be played down, and if folks complain tell them there are two other companies that have that material feel free to pick that up.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2012
    Options
    youre a tea partier bruh. Nothing you say, NOTHING, could possibly insult me.

and you think more about ? ? than any normal person is supposed to.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    youre a tea partier bruh. Nothing you say, NOTHING, could possibly insult me.

Actually, I'm not I don't ? with them on social issues, but not to divert the thread I tell the only thing you know about them is what you've heard on T.V. and read in the paper. Again, I read rather hang and kick with a Tea Party cat, because I won't have to worry about him wanting to ? me in the ass.

Also you're hellbent on this Tea Party ? , I also sited religious people in my example. So again, the question needs to asked, why is okay to have people that practice sexual deviancies in your books, but not people who are religious, conserevative or (as with Marvel) people who smoke?

and you think more about ? ? than any normal person is supposed to.

This is a diversion tactic. Homos weren't this prevelent in comics 15 years ago, but now it's like a cast of Real World, it's one in every group, so why have them if your not promoting an agenda? Also, this wouldn't be a problem is they weren't forcing their lifestyle down my throat. So no sir, it's isn't that I think to much about it, it's that you're waaay more comfortable with than a normal person should, and that calls into question your sexuality.

• earth two superman
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1. i never said i wasnt ok with religious themes in comics. the chronicles of wormwood is one of my favorite comics, and it deals with a lot of religious themes, specifically in christianity. nor did i say i wasnt ok with conservative values in comics. i even stated heroes that at some point have shown many, many right wing values. and even defending the tea party, you feel the need to mention ass ? . watch deliverance. the LAST people i wanna hang out with are those types. Quesada eliminated smoking from Marvel cuz his father died of lung cancer and he didnt want his books to promote it. it was his decisi and hes the EiC, and im sure there are others in similar situations, which brings me to my next point.

2. heres something u need to realize. ? buy comics too. the only agenda comics are promoting is capitalism. no one is forcing their lifestyle down your throat u simpleminded niggabitch. thats just code for im too much of an idiot that everything i see offends me. u hate it so much, DONT BUY IT. and dont make threads about it either. ur so scared about ur kids reading comics with ? in it? Then be a ? parent and control what they look at. thats the ? that truly makes me laugh "what am i supposed to tell my child when they see same sex marriage/interracial marriage/ a nipple on tv,"
    its YOUR ? KID. its not anyone elses problem what you tell your little nigglet. tell them whatever the ? you want to tell them. These are ? fictional characters and some ? treat them like theyre supposed to be flesh and bone beings that are gonna raise your kids for you. i never even heard of the ? heroes in marvel, but if they turn someone i know in DC ? , so what? I just wont read it! done.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "niggabitch" forever a classic.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    2. heres something u need to realize. ? buy comics too.

Pedohphiles and ? with ? and ? fetishes buy comics too. We don't characters being made to chracter to those communites.
    the only agenda comics are promoting is capitalism.

No two big are being up front about embracing the ? community.
    no one is forcing their lifestyle down your throat u simpleminded niggabitch. thats just code for im too much of an idiot that everything i see offends me.

No quasi-? , it means I don't want exposure to homosexuals in medium I hold dear. If want to exposure to ? , I'll just go hang out on Christopher St. in The Village. Why does Marvel and DC need to tell ? and ? stories for anyway? So some youngster that can't cope with the fact he wants a man to nut in mouth won't ? himself? GTFOH.
    u hate it so much, DONT BUY IT. and dont make threads about it either.

I don't buy it. Why shouldn't I make threads about? If you don't like the topic of the thread, them don't ? read it, you silly nergo.
    ur so scared about ur kids reading comics with ? in it? Then be a ? parent and control what they look at. thats the ? that truly makes me laugh "what am i supposed to tell my child when they see same sex marriage/interracial marriage/ a nipple on tv,"
    its YOUR ? KID. its not anyone elses problem what you tell your little nigglet. tell them whatever the ? you want to tell them. These are ? fictional characters and some ? treat them like theyre supposed to be flesh and bone beings that are gonna raise your kids for you. i never even heard of the ? heroes in marvel, but if they turn someone i know in DC ? , so what? I just wont read it! done.

How are you suppose to control when it's in every facet of of society?
  • earth two superman
    Options
    reading your badly-typed half response really makes it sound like you're flustered and distracted. did an episode of Glee come on or something, u closeted Hebitch. you sure do think about gheys a lot. even know where they hang out rofl
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    You call ole Rex the ? , but you're the who's steady capin' for this fuckery. Just because you take joy in pillow bitin' and being the freatured attraction at your neighborhood "boykkae," doesn't mean the rest the of us are ? like yourself.

While I'm utterly disguested by men and (women in certain instances,) who indulge in same sex deviancies. You on the other hand are seemed to be titillated and interested by it. I'd whop a ? 's ass who'd approach me with some foul ? . If one approached you, you'd giggle like a ? , bat your eyes at him, say "Oh you're so crazy," while sipping your cosmopolitian.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alan Scott Green Lantern of Earth 2 is the ? character... DC just revealed it on Facebook.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yea they just made him ? to explain the outfit

80446-84091-alan-scott_super.jpg
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Great they make old ass man and charter member of JSA to appease a small segment of the readership.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shaddup ? mary.

thats rude and hurtful dude.
    but comics are far from realism.if that's the case then characters should be catching aids and there should be more black and fat characters.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just made Green Lantern from the new Earth 2 comics ? ! wtf!!
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least it ain't John Stewart...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    At least it ain't John Stewart...

Then I really would be boiling mad! Thank ? it wasn't him.

"2. heres something u need to realize. ? buy comics too. the only agenda comics are promoting is capitalism. no one is forcing their lifestyle down your throat u simpleminded niggabitch."

You dropped ether on his soul. hahaha