What's Up With Fake Eyes Lashes and Tattoos On Your Neck?

Options
2»

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guccim1.jpg

Aside from the fact this dumb really loves Madden and Gucci Mane, WHERE IN THE ? AM I GOING TO TAKE YOU WITH THIS ? ON YOU? I don't think Gucci Mane would even ? with this idiot hoe. ? need to stop with the attention ? and the overt expressions of supposed "individuality." Ladies you want attention, you want to be a rebel, you want to overtly express your individuality, strive to look like this"

[img][/img]kim-kardashian-lingerie_388x475.jpg

fit-women-02-201x300.jpg

fit-women-05.jpg

If you to this, then you'll bring some attention to yourself, positive attention.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ew @ the last two..that's not cute.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No tats, no fake hair, no fake eyelashes

I get the eyelashes if done right tho.

Guess they feel it enhances their look but who knows..
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I like women with a few tats. I wouldnt mind my girl having one on the side of their necks, not like that ? ? dropped a few post earlier. As far as how these ¨white folks¨ will perceive you if you were to have a tattoo is irrelevant. Those type of people your speaking of already have their own preconceived notion of what you are regardless of the tats.

But one thing I do hate tho, women who get tats on the center of their chest. That ? ruins how the clevage looks smh.. Ima smack the next ? I see with that ? ..
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    faux lashes are for fun, and it is for to make the woman's eyes pop ( to make them look bigger/brighter).
    Faux hair is for fun, my natural is shoulder length when I put my hair in a twist style. However, faux hair helps a lot of women who are not really good at managing their natural hair properly.
    Tattoos are freedom of expression for that person at the moment. Will some regret it their tattoos? Yes. However, some people may really feel strongly about their tattoo.

Take people for who they are before judging them on their outer appearance. Judge them on their character.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Take people for who they are before judging them on their outer appearance. Judge them on their character.

When chicks and Human Resources start taking people for who they are, before judging them on their outer appearance, then Rex will do the same.

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got my neck tatted about a year ago, it looks cool.

I can dig a female with it if she's still pretty.

We see LOADS of tatted up females in Atlanta and they all look cool to me LOL.

672cacd6efcf11e1a3b222000a1e9fb4_6.jpg
    d8855f20a9e0258d6eaaeec2a787e2c0.jpg
    image.jpg
    mz_nikkisweets-urban-ink-atlnightspots61.jpg
    Mz_NikkiSweets.jpg
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When chicks and Human Resources start taking people for who they are, before judging them on their outer appearance, then Rex will do the same.

Lol I guess
  • Little JJ
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    I didn't know that you post on LSA, thats cool I guess.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f4/whats-up-fake-eye-lashes-tattoos-your-neck-447822/

I post on www.tiredblackman.com, www.blackmenvent.com, www.hisstank.com, www.fighting1:18.com, (The Tank and Fighting 1:18 are action figure boards,) cigaraficionado.com and sosuave.net. I'll often post the same thread on different boards to gage the reaction. In the case of LSA, those are delusional ? who are living in an alternate reality.

• Little JJ
    Options

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f4/whats-up-fake-eye-lashes-tattoos-your-neck-447822/

I post on www.tiredblackman.com, www.blackmenvent.com, www.hisstank.com, www.fighting1:18.com, (The Tank and Fighting 1:18 are action figure boards,) cigaraficionado.com and sosuave.net. I'll often post the same thread on different boards to gage the reaction. In the case of LSA, those are delusional ? who are living in an alternate reality.

How long you been posting on LSA?

I was really active on there from March 2011 - July 2011.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

Since August of last year.
  • Little JJ
    Options

Damn you joined right after I got banned.

If you pay attention some ? on there still have "I Love Little JJ" as their user title.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Same response as before except I have 6 tats now ....none on my neck though
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

If you pay attention some ? on there still have "I Love Little JJ" as their user title.

What did you get banned for, talking bad about ? ?
  • Little JJ
    edited November 2012
    Options

What did you get banned for, talking bad about ? ?

Naw, I would do a lot of crazy ? to the black ? on there. I had the most alleybux on the forum so i had power and I would terrorize those girls and send em ? pics and everything. Just look at this thread...every thread made by me or about me had at least 10 pages...

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f4/little-jj-come-here-please-time-intervention-295110/