Are you ? really Hard On Hoz you know in real life?

Options
zay_24
zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I reacted fb and went thru these some messages and saw how ruthless i be to these hoz. Im commited now but it got me to thinkin all that ? yall ? talk online, but when it comes to hoz yal know yall prolly be simpin. Where the real ? act who dont try to brown nose ?

wing.jpg

fb8.jpg

fb7.jpg

fb6.jpg

fb4.jpg

fb3.jpg

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yes. I was kicking the ? with a ? . She threw up. I smacked her in the face. I said if you ever talk to me again, i'll ? your mom. Never heard from her again.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    i wont flex i simp with two girls but i love both of them&would do anything for them i put that on my momma but the rest of this hoes i dont give a ? about so i just put them on stand by until i want something
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can honestly say I don't simp at all on fb, twitter or real life

I delete hoes all the time too
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and I can tell the IC rubbed off a lot on Zay lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall text and post like some illiterate mufuckas
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Yes. I was kicking the ? with a ? . She threw up. I smacked her in the face. I said if you ever talk to me again, i'll ? your mom. Never heard from her again.

True story.
  • zay_24
    Options
    fucc yo story clown
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha that ? reminds me of me but bro jus delete these birds and stay away from them, waste of time and energy
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah b none of them are full hoes cause if they didn´t talk ? back they aint real hoes they just ? buckets.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    fucc yo story clown

? your mom in the ? with an aids ? , then rip her eyes out and skull ? her.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Nah b none of them are full hoes cause if they didn´t talk ? back they aint real hoes they just ? buckets.

since when was there a difference?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I talk to hoes when I want to ? , and ignore them when they need something.

"Oh, you texted me last week saying you needed a ride? Damn, I didn't get it for some reason. What are you doing tomorrow?"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm hard on hoes, without a doubt.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    im similar to the threadstarter on my page. the ironic thing tho is that FB is the internet too

you're not really face to face with those ppl plus we dont know how well you know these ppl they could be some obscure ppl from a town you havent lived in in 5 years LOL

i try not to be "hard on hoes" when im in person because if ? jumps off i def will take it to the point of no return QUICK

instead of being hard on hoes i treat them regular and just stay away from them

women have some funny ways about them. i posted about this girl who i messed with and now we go to the same gym a while back. i smh everyday at alot of these women
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped loving hoes after sophomore year in HS
  • PAPALAS
    PAPALAS Members Posts: 122
    Options
    no phone no twitter no email no governments!!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s yelln at fat ? doesnt count

Your making the xavier name look bad
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf? That aint hard on hoes.. That looked like sum young high school ? acting junior high with sum high school hoes..

That was the goofiest convo str8 up..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them hoes cant spell
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    zay_24 wrote:
    I reacted fb and went thru these some messages and saw how ruthless i be to these hoz. Im commited now but it got me to thinkin all that ? yall ? talk online, but when it comes to hoz yal know yall prolly be simpin. Where the real ? act who dont try to brown nose ?

you're "committed" to a ? bucket who bodied the ENTIRE student body, along with half of the faculty at her College......but still hadn't ? you yet. have a seat clown :-q

Anyway, it's fairly obvious that much like the t/s, most of these dudes claiming the HOH movement have never actually been hard...in a hoe
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    oh yall talking about on fb&twitter hell na i wouldnt dare simp on there but in a text msg to a girl ill probably say some sweet
  • zay_24
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    zay_24 wrote:

you're "committed" to a ? bucket who bodied the ENTIRE student body, along with half of the faculty at her College......but still hadn't ? you yet. have a seat clown :-q

Anyway, it's fairly obvious that much like the t/s, most of these dudes claiming the HOH movement have never actually been hard...in a hoe

2dmb6s9.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I dont ? with ducks like that so there is no reason to be

wait is that T/S in them screens?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    zay_24 wrote:

2dmb6s9.jpg

your wack ass never has a reply, always posting the same pic over and over piggy backing off someone else's ? . (:|

and is that your frail, bird chested ass in that Facebook avi rockin those "I wanna be down" circa 1995 Brandy braids ? ?

lol..yeah we believe your HOH claims /:)
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im similar to the threadstarter on my page. the ironic thing tho is that FB is the internet tooyou're not really face to face with those ppl plus we dont know how well you know these ppl they could be some obscure ppl from a town you havent lived in in 5 years LOL

i try not to be "hard on hoes" when im in person because if ? jumps off i def will take it to the point of no return QUICK

instead of being hard on hoes i treat them regular and just stay away from them

women have some funny ways about them. i posted about this girl who i messed with and now we go to the same gym a while back. i smh everyday at alot of these women