THE REASON WHY U CANT TAKE TANK SERIOUSLY

Options
ABOUTTHATLIFE
ABOUTTHATLIFE Members Posts: 27
edited May 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
tank is a pretty good singer,he got a good voice but,its just something about his music that is kind of missing it for me.he is always trying to find out why he is underrated,well the reason why is because tank is one of those people that cant tell the difference between artistry and imagery.he doesn't know if he wants to be a heart throb for the ladies or be a real singer.i cant look at tank as a singer as i can a eric bene't or anthony hamilton because his songs are just not good enough,his voice is a powerhouse but,what good does it do to have a voice like that if u are not putting it in the right songs.his first album was pretty solid but after that it just seem like he was just more focused on what he looked like instead of working on becoming a more established artist.im not taking anything away from his voice,its remarkable.but most of his music just misses it.does anybody remember any song that they remember from his second album or his third album.people have to know that when you put out ur album that it represents more than just the songs you put on the radio.if you dont have a good album to back up those singles then that whole album isn't worth ? .ive heard his new album and trust me this album could have been so much better than what it is but his music is not on point.he had some good songs that were released prior to this new album being released but they are not on the album that was a mistake on his record labels part,they never put the right type of music on his albums.they put those watered down songs that nobody is really gonna remember by next year.he has to demand that all of his most important songs are on his album if he wants to be in the ranks as a real r&b artist.but he has to step up and demand it but,if not,he's gonna continue to be underrated.

Comments