Ayo Joe Sun... I got you bro

Options
SneakDZA
SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
You ever heard of this site...

http://www.enabledating.com/

From what I understand you're on the shy side and not too good in public... enter internet dating. but even better here is you can pick [differently abled] broads based on their afflictions.

I'm thinking it wouldn't make sense to match you up with another M.D. chick since there would be too much hardware involved but deaf girls love to give ? and blind chicks are awesome since not only are they disabled but even if they're hot they don't know it so you don't have to deal with an overabundance of self-esteem.

Also if you hit it off a blind or a deaf chick and push you around and you can go places (probably easier with a deaf one but with a blind one it would be like you were controlling yourself through her in a real-life game of frogger)

i would have gone through and picked out a few candidates but i'm already bored of this and don't feel like making an account on there just yet.

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, i feel like a ? going through those profiles. Them muthafuckas way tougher and braver than me.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question, how is a blind chick checking her profile on the site? Or am I ignorant to some technology that lets blind people browse the Internet?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    Serious question, how is a blind chick checking her profile on the site? Or am I ignorant to some technology that lets blind people browse the Internet?
    This.

It's all text-to-speech, it depends on how the site is coded though.
  • fiat_money
    Options
    LOL @ This ? :
    e2772ed98f5c982a51dee0d4361b70ba.png

About Me
    I am 21 i been in a car accident in 1997 that left me unable to walk. i still have dreams of being a model i know its going to take time. I am a loving kind hearted person that loves having fun. if you want to know more just hit me up.
    Translate
    About My Match
    am not very picky but i dont like to talking to peoplel that's way over my age am only 21, i would like someone that has something going on for them self, has lots of respect and does not let there disability hold them back. if you want to know more just hit me up

Health condition

Wheelchair
    Looking for

Friendship
    Interests

Shopping
    Languages

English
    Characteristics

Blood type:

Build:
    Average

Children:
    Want to have children

Country of origin:
    United States of America

Drinking:
    Don't drink

Education:
    Some college/uni

Ethnicity:
    Black African

Eye colour:
    Black

Hair colour:
    Dark brown

Hair length:
    Neck length

Height:
    5' 5" (165 cm)

Marital status:
    Single

Clerical

Religion:
    Christianity

Smoking:
    Quitting smoking

Yearly income:
    up to $25,000

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's that funny word you call a person w/ no arms or legs?
  • fiat_money
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There really are regular abled people on here talking about they are looking for love with a disabled person...is that trolling or a fetish?
    Fetish. Their suffering can be delicious.nh

This ? also has a dystrophy:
    c0bdccacda7bb6f407ca704329e2cdfb.png

About Me
    Hi, I'm a 22-year-old college graduate (BA in English) whose a bit on the quirky and geeky side (okay a lot on the geeky side!). I'm currently unemployed but looking for a job. I like to write fiction and blog posts/articles. I enjoy going kayaking and taking Tai Chi classes. I also like trips to the park and movie/TV marathons. I also have RSD/CRPS which leaves me needing to use a wheelchair and crutches (but I prefer the wheelchair because there's just so much more fun with it!)
    Translate
    About My Match
    I'm looking for someone who wants to have a good time, whose both willing to go out on spontaneous trips but totally okay with sitting back and relaxing. Also being geeky is a big plus but not necessary. You do have to be a woman though! I'm not interested in men. Sorry.
    Translate
    Health condition

Other disabilities

But she's a lesbian.

Probably Joe's best chance at love, down the drain.
  • fiat_money
    Options
    LOL @ "and real".
  • fiat_money
    Options
    LOL @ This ? slipping in her lupus near the end, like that's less significant than her arthritis:
    79a7f1d40d9d32f669eb4589e3123f86.png

About Me
    Hi, I down to eath. . . a strong beliver in Jesus christ!!!!!! love going to church, mtn, biking, hiking, travel, swimming, grilling out with family and friends, beach, baby'ssmiles and laughter, i like a slow rain sitting on the front porch with a cuppa coffee! sunsets, good food! and lots more!!!!!!! I also have Lupus.
    Translate
    About My Match
    Click here to ask me for more info
    Health condition

Arthritis
    Looking for

Friendship
    Interests

Travelling
    Languages

English
  • fiat_money
    Options
    Smash:
    ef3e0d29fc8a5f13f965bac3fe2f56ef.png

About Me
    Left Below The Knee Amputee
    Translate
    About My Match
    Sumone who understands.
    Translate
    Health condition

Amputee
    Looking for

Friendship
  • fiat_money
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I haven't seen a pic of anyone in a wheelchair smh
    Then this chick is for you:
    99ca270346627a1843927b9b32e9d7c7.png

About Me
    I HAVE A DISABILITY CALLED SPINA BIFIDA, ITS BASICALLY A CURVUTURE OF THE SPINE WHEN I WAS BORN, SO NOW I WALK WITH BRACES LEGS, CRUTCHES, USE A WHEELCHAIR SOMETIME, KIDNEY TRANSPLANT, HARD OF HEARING, MY BOTH EARS ARE DEAF, USED SIGN LANGUAGE, READING LIPS, LOVE KIDS NOT FOR ME, LOVE ANIMALS, GOOD PERSONLITY, SWEETY, SHY, SENSE OF HUMOR, OPEN MIND AND LOVE TO LAUGH . . . THAT'S MY DREAM OF HAWAIIAN VACATION
    Translate
    About My Match
    Click here to ask me for more info
    Health condition

Spina bifida
    Looking for

Friendship
    Interests

Dogs
    Languages

English
    Characteristics

Blood type:
    Group B

Build:
    Slender

Children:
    No children

Country of origin:
    United States of America

Drinking:
    Light/social drinker

Education:
    School graduate

Ethnicity:
    Hispanic/Latino

Eye colour:
    Brown

Hair colour:
    Light brown

Hair length:
    Very long

Height:
    <4' 11" (150 cm)

Marital status:
    In a relationship

Currently unemployed

Religion:
    Catholicism

Smoking:
    Don't smoke

Yearly income:
    Seeking support
    She's all ? up, plus she types like Dro.

Slender though.
  • fiat_money
    Options
    LOL @ "Curvy".

All these hoes are so religious.
  • fiat_money
    Options
    0c27076c1cb9dd57f5515554ff801840.png
    Info
    Star Sign:Libra
    Seeking a
    Sex: Man
    Health condition:Cerebral palsy

About Me
    I am an African American Female with a disability called Cerebral Palsy. I was born and raised in Brooklyn i live Brooklyn NY right now. I only want men in new york city I would prefer a man from the 5 boroughs of New York. Brooklyn & Manhattan & Queens the best so it will be easier for us to meet up. I'd like a guy age 30 to 40, 28 at the youngest. I love having a men that take the time to speed quality time to show me love and romantic. A man that attentive emotions and my needed when i need it from he and i do the same for he. A man that affectionate a lot. A men that passionate about the love he has in his heart for me and he show me physically as will to and i give he the same love that he give me. A men that can still fateful to me and as no other women in his heart like me and has no other women sexually ether. I wouldn't take being abuse in any way. a man with his own money and he own please or if he dot have he own planes he i really trying to have his own soon. I want a man i can trust when it comes to personal things in my life and a man that trust me with his personal thing the same way .
    // I would like a handsome fine guy, i dot mind a guy with a little of weight but not to big i dot want a man to bigger then me. I want a guy with a little bin of a bad boy ways to he with a little bin if swag to he . I like a man that is very independent and its oak to need a little bit of help as long as when we are together outside he can take care of his self but i would help you if you needed it if i can but there is only so much i can do but if i can i ll do it as long as and he would do the same for me. I'd like a man that when I need man that when i need he to be there when i can't handle things he take over for good of my behalf with out being controlling or try to completely take over thing from me. I need a man that understand what i go thought with my disability in my life day to day difficulty. My gold in live is to not let my disabled get the best of me and i will stay strong mine and body with my disabled and stay as independent as i can. My fill about sex is not same thing to take lightly i be lever and waiting until tow to thee mouth to ? to know if we can be together as a couple first then to ? tasted be for have sex with a man and i want a man that fill the same about sex. I love to have a loving partner that we can satisfy only each other in every way sexual . some own i can trust. My goal in life is to not let my disability get the best of me and to stay strong in mind and body with my disability. I want a man that is financially stable. I don't care about a man race or religion he is as long as we really love each other. My prayer is to one day soon have my own family - to have a husband with a child or children. d time together and see if we can date.

About My Match
    I am a African American Female with disabled call Cerebral Palsy. I was born and raise up in Brooklyn NY. i like going out with my friend too the movie and out too eat i like shopping and hanging out at home chill with my friend. i like watching w, w, e / t, n, a and wrestling show. i like livetime movie. I like r, n, b /r, n, b soul smooth pop a little bit rap and rock. gospel soul r. n. b music. i like to go see movies to see romantic comedy, romantic, drama , Action, comedy, some scary but nothing to scary, that the can of movie i wrest. I like going to the amusement park for the roller coaster ride and game. I like the art museum. I like playing valeball and tennis when i could.

I want friends that when we are together we a good time. I want friends i can talk to thus about what i need or want to and friend that can talk to me about what they need or want. I want friends that when i feeling bad or i this going thought some in my live they will be there for me and i will do the same for them in their live. I want a friends understand of what i go thought in life and my life and thing that come with being disability and i could do same for they with what they need my for. I want friends that are financially stable. I like to have friends that are very independent and its oak to need a little bit of help as long as when we are together outside you can take care of yourself but i would help you if you needed it if i can but there is only so much i can do but if i can i ll do it. as long as you would do the same for me.

I wont e people tell me or gave me lie that concerning men and that can hart me. I wont take people making up lie about me or lieing to me this to ? their way. I wont take people use me for any thing i have yes i am giving to person if i feel like they really need it and i am close to them but i not going take people trying to use me for what i have that they want. I wont take people tell my personal business to people who i did not want to know. I wont take people trying to harm me in any way. if you'll do try to do these thing to me i will not talk you until i feel like can trust again or if i feel like i can't trust you again or you will be out my live for good

Health condition
    Cerebral palsy

Looking for
    Long-term relationships, Marriage

Interests
    Movies/videos, Music/concerts

Languages
    English

Characteristics
    Blood type:
    Build:Average
    Children:Want to have children
    Country of origin:
    Drinking:Light/social drinker
    Education:Some school
    Ethnicity:Black African
    Eye colour:Blue
    Hair colour:Black
    Hair length:Short
    Height:5' 5" (165 cm)
    Marital status:
    Religion:Christianity
    Smoking:Don't smoke
    Yearly income:Seeking support

So many quotables
    iywKlN5tBIFB.gif
  • fiat_money
    Options
    "I am a 30 year old man. I like reptiles, dogs and horses."

First and foremost, these are what he considers his most valuable attributes.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok you two are too into this ? .
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    LOL @ "Curvy".

All these hoes are so religious.
    ? you have to be after going through some of the ? they've gone through. there isn't anything else to turn to besides drugs or alcohol

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

Joe Sun rolled into this thread and slowly rolled back out.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol thread is hilarious
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    they dont want no weak ? who fails at suicide every damn week
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    This woman has me slightly turned on...seems confident and immediately talks about being submissive.
    84502907765f5b07051d481a3a00cf26.png
    I am a Woman
    Star Sign:Gemini
    Country United States of America
    State/Region:Texas
    City Copperas Cove

Seeking a
    Sex:Man
    Country United States of America

Health condition:Amputee, Devotee, Positive about disabled

About Me
    I am not set on having the typical traditional relationship. I would eventually like to find someone to have a stable long-term relationship with. But until then, while I'm dating, I'm considering a SB relationship as well. By the way I'm SUB and I don't think I could play a Goddess role as a DOM... I've been asked to in the past and it just wasn't natural for me. So... I'm the Princess not the Goddess type. If this is all foreign to you... don't worry about it. :)

First off, I have a strong personality. I'm an independent, adventure seeking, active woman. I enjoy living life to it's fullest. I do not have any self esteem issues and I don't have trouble finding people to date. I don't care that I can't wear heals, I have an array of super nice flats that I can pair up with casual wear or evening dresses. I wear my prosthetic as much as possible (don't sleep in it of course) and I will not respond to anyone who wants me to go without it. I enjoy being mobile and active and not restricted. - I don't have a "woe is me" complex, I took 14 years to make the decision to lessen pain I had endured all of my life and to have my leg amputated. It was the best decision I've ever made.

I have been told I'm a blast to be around. I'm polite, tactful and yet not stuck up and I know how to have a good time. I do have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor. But no worries, I only play the mean jokes on my brothers.

I've also been told more than once that I'm easy to fall for and easy to talk to. —> Oh and that I have amazing eyes. So yeah, I know I just stole the very first line you were going to send me so guess you'll have to think of another :) lol

I enjoy being active and pushing my body to the limit. I hope to compete in a triathlon in the next 2 years or so. Until then I will just hit as many Spartan Races, Warrior Dash's and Tough Mudders as I can find. :D

I am also in love with adrenaline and terrified of heights so I get in as much owling from my parent's roof as I can. (true story, but my teenage brother's put me up to it) I intend to go skydiving in the Spring. You should come!

I love to golf, dance, cook, rock climb, fish and love going to the range. The last 2 make me sound incredibly hillbilly but I'm not. I just enjoy trying things that look fun (legal types of fun). Also, please don't assume that I am druggy biker chick based on my tattoos. I was actually raised in a upper-middle class, ultra conservative Catholic home. — I did rebel for a while but I'm not too far from what my parents hoped I would be.

About My Match
    I will say that I'm not prejudice or shallow and I dislike people who are. However, everyone has a type (mine has nothing to do with race). I tend to like guys taller than me by a couple of inches. My brother is 14 and 5'10 and I'd rather date someone who's at least as tall as him so I don't feel like I'm dating one f his friends. lol — I like white collar guys who don't mind getting ? once in a while and are still the tough and manly type… and you must like sports! There is no wavering here. I'd like to find the total package. Attractive, INTELLIGENT, successful (or at least on your way there), CARING, genuine, energetic and masculine. Oh and you should be no younger than 23 and no older than 41.

My biggest turn offs are lazy people, snoring, chewing with your mouth open, negativity, procrastinating, ongoing family drama/feuds, unkempt hair/nails/teeth and being rude to strangers.
    Translate
    Health condition
    Amputee

Looking for
    Casual relationships, Friendship, Long-term relationships, Penpals, Romance

Interests
    Architecture, Arts/museums, Bikes/Motorcycles, Books/literature, Business networking, Camping, Cooking, Crafts, Dancing, Dining out, Dogs, Fishing/hunting, Football/Soccer, Movies/videos, Music/concerts, Night clubs/going out, Performing arts, Pets, Photo, Playing sports, Religon, Tattoo, Travelling, Triathlon, Watching sports

She'd be a winner if it wasn't for her creepy obsession with her brothers and the whole religion thing.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too late for dating. I would do disabled dating if I was younger and just ? most of those girls.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    YO YALL WRONG FOR THIS.............
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    edited May 2012
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    too late for dating. I would do disabled dating if I was younger and just ? most of those girls.

how is it too late for dating? wth joe? so no hookers, no socializing and no dating yet you want to get laid?

ok one of these ic broads needs to give up the goods.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the social part of my brain is unRepairable. im just waiting for a date with death now.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    im just waiting for a date with death now.

u keep standing her up breh