ms.southern appreciation thread

Options
Plap Sun
Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
you gotta appreciate a ? that make hoes change they orders at mcdonals from a #1 to a mcsalad casue they see what happens when you eat too much

preciate you givin these ? motivation to stay in shape so they dont have to walk with a wobble or just look greasy and hungry all times of day

preciate you makin me laugh just walkin up lookin like you got two stomachs cause yo pants cut yo belly in half.

i also appreciate you helpin the economy by buyin two plane tickets casue yo fat ass cant just fit in one

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol! Damn Plap, a white woman must've ? you off today
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    naw b i dont associate with white women for em to ? me off
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    naw b i dont associate with women for em to ? me off

WOW @ the gayness in that statement.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouts out to that fat ugly white ? Ms.Southern

You motivate slim in shape beautiful women to stay that way.
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    Jokes....recycled

i dont tell jokes b

i just tell the truth
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    love dont live here no mo beezy

the white ? come out at night, word to whodini
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww lol
    Its past my bedtime
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    just enough time for you to suck a ? ? or somethin

get on yo job hoe
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap is hilarious
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    naw somehow i tried to excuse her whiteness but that cracka ? never fails

you cant turn a snowbunny into a housewife
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I wonder if Ms. S didn't act like she was so hot people wouldn't say such mean things about her.

Thats one thing I've learned about the donkey, if you act like you're the ? , (even if you are, but most people aren't. See:aqua) people gonna take it upon themselves to humble you. And I suppose its a good thing cause sometimes this ? is hilarious. (see: Kimi)
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I wonder if Ms. S didn't act like she was so hot people wouldn't say such mean things about her.

Thats one thing I've learned about the donkey, if you act like you're the ? , (even if you are, but most people aren't. See:aqua) people gonna take it upon themselves to humble you. And I suppose its a good thing cause sometimes this ? is hilarious. (see: Kimi)

When has she acted like she was hot though?

people on the IC stay up in arms about other peoples self esteem....lmao. it's not like she's going around insulting people and talking ? the way haute used to. So what does it matter?

and most of the people on here trying to "humble" others are not prizes themselves :-??
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    why you gotta be messy and throw haute into it kimi

you supposed to be a grown ass women

i expect you to act like it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

people on the IC stay up in arms about other peoples self esteem....lmao. it's not like she's going around insulting people and talking ? the way haute used to. So what does it matter?

and most of the people on here trying to "humble" others are not prizes themselves :-??

I never said it mattered, or that it was okay. I was simply making an observation about the social culture of the IC and especially the Donkey.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    why you gotta be messy and throw haute into it kimi

you supposed to be a grown ass women

i expect you to act like it

I wasn't messy at all, I speak my mind about anyone, and I'll throw myself into the loop as well.

So I'll say that both me and haute are more combative with other posters and therefore deserve a lot of the flack, where as Ms Southern isn't really a confrintational person and rarely beefs with anyone....thats all I was saying.

but trust me, I'm not throwing on the cape because I really don't care for her either soooo...lol

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL yall ? stupid
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

I never said it mattered, or that it was okay. I was simply making an observation about the social culture of the IC and especially the Donkey.

yeah I understand, I think she's fairly humble though, but much like me she gets accused of "thinking to highly of herself" just because she doesn't believe herself to be ugly....lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Plap still on a white woman war path?
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL well damn plap....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms. S looks like Dog the bounty hunter
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms S nipples......
    tumblr_m05n43GFwD1r5dh0vo1_1280.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I can't even front, Dat's pic is kinda accurate. Lol!