ITS OVER!!!!! (Me&My Girl Just Broke Up)

Options

Comments

• Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yall still got about 3 or 4 more breakups before its really over

if the cops havent come by yet it aint over.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bring her to me

to a real ?
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plap scared to fight this ?

naw im just a real street ? who wouldnt drive to another state to fight somebody, ? i got warrants

this a real street ? you talkin to b

i dont walk into set ups in my own city
  • Plap Sun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    An just so there aint no confusion 500 ALLEN RD aint my house address its the Sites (a park we got down here) meet me at the site on the basketball court hell we can fight in the baseball field or the soccer field for all i care ill still drag ya

they got soccer fields in the hood....baseball fields too?
    must be two sides

we got that ? in our neighborhood, except that soccer ? , but we got baseball, basketbal courts, a park, and a community center in my neighborhood............plus two clubs
  • Plap Sun
    Options
    ? we got two basketball courts a few swings and a big ass 30yr old slide and the rest is a open field.

our ? used to be like that until earlier this year when they started building the community center, they still not finished

it used to be just ? up ther shootin dice and smokin onw its fillled with people and kids every day

this ? cray
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
    "Hitta wrote: »

? u stay in floridia and i stay in G.A i threw the challenge gave ya my address and all that imma show ya ass real bru i treated bitchs a certain way and i treat ? a certain way i dont hit females so i aint touch her just ripped her fav ? up cause i knew she'd leave if i did but u a ? mean i can put my hands on ya so ? u wanna do 500 ALLEN RD CULLODEN G.A come see bout me i promise ya u wont make it out my yard let alone my rd so please step up or ?

you damn sho made it sound like a house address talkin bout makin it out your yard and off your road.

An just so there aint no confusion 500 ALLEN RD aint my house address its the Sites (a park we got down here) meet me at the site on the basketball court hell we can fight in the baseball field or the soccer field for all i care ill still drag ya

now you crawfishin...

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    Yroc wrote: »
    "Hitta wrote: »

? u stay in floridia and i stay in G.A i threw the challenge gave ya my address and all that imma show ya ass real bru i treated bitchs a certain way and i treat ? a certain way i dont hit females so i aint touch her just ripped her fav ? up cause i knew she'd leave if i did but u a ? mean i can put my hands on ya so ? u wanna do 500 ALLEN RD CULLODEN G.A come see bout me i promise ya u wont make it out my yard let alone my rd so please step up or ?

you damn sho made it sound like a house address talkin bout makin it out your yard and off your road.

now you crawfishin...

my house is near the site didnt know i had to make ? obvious but i see we got a few slow folks who cant connect the dots
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta's IC postin career is over.

Dun need to hit the public library to create an alias with a separate IP address.

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gimme that hoe #. I bet she'll be sucking my ? though
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yroc wrote: »
    trust when i say yall ain't thru.

this....

in the cooldown period, reminiscing always happens...nothin but boomerang game...

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhh you WERE cheating though.

That ? didn't suck ? .

That is a far greater offense.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a ? ... Wat ? moves a broad in that don't give head.. Then you gon tear her ? up? ? you lost all the way around cuz all you did was prime that ? mouth for a ? like me..

Never should have moved a ? in if she don't suck your ? .. Goofy ass ? ... Wen you see her two years from now, that ? gon be a deephroat expert outta spite...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch out when she finds out you cheated. She'll have your best friends/brothers/father bustin up in her for revenge. AND giving them head
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    thats a childish ass reason to break up. you two could have talked about the sexual issues like adults tho....sounds like you didnt even want to be in that relationship anyway
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ain't real.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and still no head ...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo why haven't her nude photos been dropped yet?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So i just skimmed through the thread and saw no new pictures of her. Yep flagging this thread and await it's removal.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhh you WERE cheating though.

this....

and bruh...youre too immature to be in a relationship...be single...you young...enjoy life till you ready to be in one...

my advice too most young cats: avoid all long term relationships till you done with school and established in your careers...
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh watch how your gonna see ya broad on WSHH deepthroating some next ? while you on the fone with her talkin bout buying her a new dress....
    in other words you aint done losing!
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ tearing up her clothes..... WOW.....
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? doesn't suck ? .

She's automatically at fault in all cases.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope you get what's coming to ya, pathetic cheating ? .