Only i Will conquer My wife

Options
Gnawledgeable
Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
No ? that when you meet a female that she's done been with plenty of guys and done who knows what. Now her having a child is actual proof that she loved or been involved. So as for my preference , I wouldn't want to wife a single mother because I will feel second place to a lame. To me that's like sloppy seconds. Think about it, some man already laid claim to your wife before you did. Smh.

Once again, no ? that a guy could've busted nuts up in her while she was on birth control, that's different because no child was born. So with a woman I'll be with for the rest of my life, I'm go be the only one bustin' nuts, making kids with her.

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u need some clean ? for that job interview
    i got u player

• Gnawledgeable
    Options
    if u need some clean ? for that job interview
    i got u player
    I'm drug free plus I didn't get the joke.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this a vent or did u run into a girl that had this situation

cause thats the ego talking, champ
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    I'm not venting at all. I don't want to second to a lame ? plus I would want me and the chick to have kids together. It's really not hard, I have a few potential chicks I can make this happen with.

Would you be with a chick that her child looks only like the dad but not her? So if you and her have kids of your own, her first child would be out of placed because he looks like nobody. Lol.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    unless you wife a ? you WILL be some lame ? 's sloppy seconds
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? that when you meet a female that she's done been with plenty of guys and done who knows what. Now her having a child is actual proof that she loved or been involved. So as for my preference , I wouldn't want to wife a single mother because I will feel second place to a lame. To me that's like sloppy seconds. Think about it, some man already laid claim to your wife before you did. Smh.

Once again, no ? that a guy could've busted nuts up in her while she was on birth control, that's different because no child was born. So with a woman I'll be with for the rest of my life, I'm go be the only one bustin' nuts, making kids with her.

lmao...your logic is severely flawed.

unless youre marrying a ? . trust and believe somebody has had sex with her before and she has enjoyed it. it is what it is. and you have too with other women.

forget about all that and enjoy yourself with her...her past and yours shouldnt matter.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options

unless youre marrying a ? . trust and believe somebody has had sex with her before and she has enjoyed it. it is what it is. and you have too with other women.

forget about all that and enjoy yourself with her...her past and yours shouldnt matter.

Read the first two sentences in the first paragraph and the first sentence in second paragraph. Well I bolded it for you. Plus people's past does matter.
  • Louis Cipher
    Options

Read the first two sentences in the first paragraph and the first sentence in second paragraph. Well I bolded it for you. Plus people's past does matter.

your logic is still flawed...

youre assumption is that only a child is proof if her having been in love or involved...which is a shaky assumption to make. most women dont do casual sex like we do...so if shes not a ? best believe she has loved or been involved as you say. just because a baby didnt result doesnt mean that somebody didnt lay claim to your wife (future wife) before you.

youre obviously young with this type of midset...thats cool. experience will be a great teacher for you.

yes the past matters...to an extent. but worrying bout how much ? your s/o has had will drive you nuts...let it be
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options

youre assumption is that only a child is proof if her having been in love or involved...which is a shaky assumption to make. most women dont do casual sex like we do...so if shes not a ? best believe she has loved or been involved as you say. just because a baby didnt result doesnt mean that somebody didnt lay claim to your wife (future wife) before you.

youre obviously young with this type of midset...thats cool. experience will be a great teacher for you.

yes the past matters...to an extent. but worrying bout how much ? your s/o has had will drive you nuts...let it be

Lol. You don't understand. I'm not concerned about how many people she had because I know I have much more. To make it simple, I'm not raising a child that's not mine. There, that's better? I'm twenty-seven btw.

• Louis Cipher
    Options

Lol. You don't understand. I'm not concerned about how many people she had because I know I have much more. To make it simple, I'm not raising a child that's not mine. There, that's better? I'm twenty-seven btw.

OH...hell you shouldve just said that. i understand...

• Gnawledgeable
    Options

OH...hell you shouldve just said that. i understand...
    I did in the first paragraph, now you see it coming together.

• King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you'd wife a chick that has had 250 ? up in her. As opposed to a chick that has had 1 ? up in her but has a child....ok.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

your future wife has prolly been having sex since 13......lets say u get married at 27....... thats 14 yrs of other ? up in her....... dont forget her freaky highschool yrs....college yrs...i night stands, fwb, random ? ..... she has been taken already bro...prolly had abortion.......
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

your future wife has prolly been having sex since 13......lets say u get married at 27....... thats 14 yrs of other ? up in her....... dont forget her freaky highschool yrs....college yrs...i night stands, fwb, random ? ..... she has been taken already bro...prolly had abortion.......

this is the type of point i try to make to cats when we have this thread come up every week...

best thing to do...is not worry about all that...as long as her #'s stop rising with me...she healthy....im good
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this ? is trippin
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ a baby meaning you've conquered someone one, that says a lot about what you and the woman you get have to offer or lack thereof

Men sell themselves way too short

• ATTS
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

this is the type of point i try to make to cats when we have this thread come up every week...

best thing to do...is not worry about all that...as long as her #'s stop rising with me...she healthy....im good

....i know bro....and thats NOT settling....it is what it is.....as long as i be the ONLY ? hitting it when married....i'm good tooo.....
  • sean177
    sean177 Members Posts: 89
    Options
    my wifey was a ? but believe me its a gift and a curse
  • ATTS
    edited May 2012
    Options
    sean177 wrote: »
    my wifey was a ? but believe me its a gift and a curse

@sean177
    did she cheat? (to experience different ? )
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Lol @ a baby meaning you've conquered someone one, that says a lot about what you and the woman you get have to offer or lack thereof

Men sell themselves way too short

lmao.......
  • dunny.
    dunny. Members Posts: 232
    Options
    Haul

Do me a favor and delete my double posts in the ic pic thread
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men the whiniest ? alive. Can't be a ? because then you're too tight, too inexperienced. If she's not a ? she's ? numerous dudes, even had a "hoe phase" (so you think) thus you assume her body count is too high--but guys are self proclaimed bigger hoes. Good grief Charlie Brown.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this thread back fire yet??
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you had to say ? is you want a woman with no kids. All that extra ? is broad like. I hope you actually have a job because not having one is a big disqualifyer for any women.m
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she got even a little bit of skill in the ? department, then somebody's soiled your turtle dove. Acceptance is the first step