I'm not even gonna lie... The trailers to that Snow White movie looks dope as hell.

Options
ocelot
ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UMNSVX7_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GXN6BMsdpY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x774njL1v4

Now Im not saying its going to be a good movie. I just saying based of the trailer if done right it can be a classic... Charlize Theron at her finest... She got a little Itachi Uchiha swag in her with the crows... They couldve did without Twilight chick tho... Youre telling my shes the fairest of them all mirror on the wall? 2115135_o.gif

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i'm definitely looking forward to this. the day this comes out is my official start of summer movies season.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i'm taking my daughter to see this i think it is gonna be good
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    Ill also admit, the previews kinda got me thinking its gonna be pretty good
  • ocelot
    Options
    *wipes sweat* glad I got that off my chest... I know I wasnt the only one thinking it...

Everytime I see a movie that has Charlize Theron in it she kills it... I know shes going to steal the show in this movie...
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma watch this as well when it hits the net....even though I think the chick from Twilight is a horrible actress..the movie looks like a good action flick
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kirsten Stewart is not that pretty, she has one face, and she sucks at acting. Too bad she had to be in it, I might have went to see it otherwise.
  • ocelot
    Options
    I'ma watch this as well when it hits the net....even though I think the chick from Twilight is a horrible actress..the movie looks like a good action flick

They just need to focus on the action, the pacing, good writing and less Twilight chick and this movie can rival LOTR...
    Blasphemous I know but we've been on a good Fantasy movie drought for a while... They shouldve givin this movie to Peter Jackson or someone close...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah that ? does look tight.....i really dont care for kirsten either but i'll check it out
  • ocelot
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Kirsten Stewart is not that pretty, she has one face, and she sucks at acting. Too bad she had to be in it, I might have went to see it otherwise.

i agree but everything else about the movie makes me forget that shes even in it... if this movie is good I hope its a good 2hrs 30mins...
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw a preview and some concept art for this at the Comic Con panel last year. Everything I saw suggests it'll be dope despite the Stewart chick.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    They just need to focus on the action, the pacing, good writing and less Twilight chick and this movie can rival LOTR...
    Blasphemous I know but we've been on a good Fantasy movie drought for a while... They shouldve givin this movie to Peter Jackson or someone close...
    whoa whoa whoaaa.....
    i'm not even a fantasy or LOTR fan but.....whoa. lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can wait to see this 3 months after on HBO
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I want to see it too. Too bad that twilight chick is in it though but I'm sure Charlize is going to make up for that.
  • ocelot
    Options
    You right Gabi...lol
    Just haven't seen a good fantasy movie in a while and anything with potential will get a GOAT from me...smh