If Weak men get married and have children their sons will also be weak

Options
waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Weak nerdy like men who grew up being nerdy and having no type of social life.These men either chose to be weak and nerdy and probably even picked on in school most have something wrong with them.

IF these men end up marrying a woman and having a male child,I am afraid that child will also be weak and a nerd like his father.

Why would a woman wanna be with a guy who watches probably anime for a living,from what I have seen nerds aren't called that because they are smart most aren't even smart,I have seen so called "dumb" kids who play and joke around in class get better grades than the losers who always were quiet and obedient.

I really hope that no man who is not strong or tough ever has kids cause if he has a son the boy will be like him.

Comments

• waynefan
    waynefan Members Posts: 129
    Options
    waynefan wrote:
    Men that grew up nerdy and weak should not procreate because a child needs a real man and that child if a male will grow up being lame like his father and picked on.

Why would a woman wanna be with a guy who watches probably anime for a living,from what I have seen nerds aren't called that because they are smart most aren't even smart,I have seen so called "dumb" kids who play and joke around in class get better grades than the losers who always were quiet and obedient.

I really hope that no man who is not strong or tough ever has kids cause if he has a son the boy will be like him.

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    YO WHY YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME ? BRAH?

I WATCH ANIME MORE THEN ANYTHING TV SUCKS NOWADAYS........

BUT IM BODY BUILDER AND INTO SPORTS SO YOU FAIL............

PLUS YOU GET 24 CELL FROM BOTH PARENTS 12 FROM MOM ,12 FROM DAD SO NO KID COMES OUT SOFT OR tough.

TO SUM THIS ALL UP YOU A ? ? FOR CARING WHAT ANOTHER MAN DOES WITH HIS FREE TIME.
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going to respond to the thread, but damn. they airin u out.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    If Weak men get married and have children their sons will also be weak

Conversely speaking:
    If strong aggressive thuggish men get married and have children will thier sons be even meaner and more thuggish?
    I can't really understand Y any woman would wanna hook-up with a man knowing 'bout his moral turpitude.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S that's not true ? ... Look what happened to Ghostface and Suge.. them ? strong, thuggish and real ass ? .. but they popped out feminine, cute, cuddly sons that are ? ..

? can happen to anyone bruh.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    not true my uncle kinda nerdy none of my cousins are like him