WHY do u call people haters when they are telling the truth

Options
Truthseeker96
Truthseeker96 Members Posts: 3
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
The truth is everyone is going to heart you. Example lets say an artist like lil wayne is caught stealing lyrics and someone tells you about it but you dont believe them and call them a hater. Instead of ignoring the person who said that just ask where or how did you get the information from. Im tired of people calling me a hater. I dont hate the mainstream music for no reason.

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they could be under a spell plus alot of these people are biters they down with this new breed of biters!
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    da reason is da perfect xample of this when u speak da truth about sum1 therr is alwayz sum1 thatz gonna label u a HATER it is wat it is..
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can be a hater and still tell the truth.

THIS!!^^

For instance, I may not like Lil' Wayne and I'll tell what I think makes him wack, but I aint gonna enter every Lil' Wayne thread and constantly bash this dude every opportunity I get and keep bringing up the same points over and over again. It makes you look like you're obsessed and consumed with hatred.

• GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    THIS!!^^

For instance, I may not like Lil' Wayne and I'll tell what I think makes him wack, but I aint gonna enter every Lil' Wayne thread and constantly bash this dude every opportunity I get and keep bringing up the same points over and over again. It makes you look like you're obsessed and consumed with hatred.

that is tru but thatz only fa artist like lil wayne but a HATER like WOODFACE that is a different damn story woodface has been dissin people his WHOLE career so i feel like u cant hate on a hater like woodface so people is gonna b on his head shittin on him anytime they get cuz woodface has dun da same thang hez just gettin a taste of his own medicine now u cant diss people ya whole career & think folkz aint gonna say ? back....
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a good way to strip someone of credibility when you have no grounds for the stand point you are defending.
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ making excuses for hating
  • GeE-757
    Options

so ya sayin woodface has not been a hater from day 1? if so u r DELUSIONAL & woodface really has u gone off his majik stik under a spell
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this thread being an outlet for a certain hater to do what he do best
  • GeE-757
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lol at this thread being an outlet for a certain hater to do what he do best

white boy plz u r a hater n every ross thread talkin ? when i ? on woodface im justified 2 do so cuz im n BAD NEWZ so ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    point blank ? fear what they don't understand. For some male groupies its scarry to them that a ? they worship 24/7 could have flaws so they resort to playing the hate card
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    THIS!!^^

that is tru but thatz only fa artist like lil wayne but a HATER like WOODFACE that is a different damn story woodface has been dissin people his WHOLE career so i feel like u cant hate on a hater like woodface so people is gonna b on his head shittin on him anytime they get cuz woodface has dun da same thang hez just gettin a taste of his own medicine now u cant diss people ya whole career & think folkz aint gonna say ? back....

smmfgdh.. gee, dude jus slick dissed you & you c/s it lol
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    point blank ? fear what they don't understand. For some male groupies its scarry to them that a ? they worship 24/7 could have flaws so they resort to playing the hate card

^^^but havint i seen u in most wayne threads talking ? ..just saying
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall can't handle the truth.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most niccas put emotions into there words when they speak upon other niccas so it sounds like hate. The adjectives that niccas use makes it sound hateful
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

he didnt slick diss me cuz he was talkin about HIMSELF this is a hiphop 4um so i can go n any thread i want 2 on herr this is not a fan site wherr everybody is gonna like 1 thang & ive post;d da front pg of da DAILY PRESS wit LOC a bad newz rapper shittin on woodface out herr so again i dont h8 when i speak on woodface itz all CHUUCH AMEN! lol
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still say hater?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Teenage tight pants wearing retards say hater
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

he didnt slick diss me cuz he was talkin about HIMSELF this is a hiphop 4um so i can go n any thread i want 2 on herr this is not a fan site wherr everybody is gonna like 1 thang & ive post;d da front pg of da DAILY PRESS wit LOC a bad newz rapper shittin on woodface out herr so again i dont h8 when i speak on woodface itz all CHUUCH AMEN! lol

did you read the part you underlined in dudes post?

"but I aint gonna enter every Lil' Wayne thread and constantly bash this dude every opportunity I get and keep bringing up the same points over and over again. It makes you look like you're obsessed and consumed with hatred."

even if he dissed hisself, you fit those shoes too.. jus replace wayne w/ 50 haha

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bc the truth hurts
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at MrCee757 talkin bout I come into every Ross thread hatin, plz go ahead and find these phantom posts. Irony of this lil samboo girl talkin this jibba jabba and her first post in this thread gets all homotional about Curtis Jackson. FRONTIN WE OFF THAT!

jay-z-skratt.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its like the Christians & Muslims. Your truth might not be somebody elses truth.
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    did you read the part you underlined in dudes post?

"but I aint gonna enter every Lil' Wayne thread and constantly bash this dude every opportunity I get and keep bringing up the same points over and over again. It makes you look like you're obsessed and consumed with hatred."

even if he dissed hisself, you fit those shoes too.. jus replace wayne w/ 50 haha

me & him r 2 different people he cant post no pix of no block wherr lil wayne would get shot dead on n his hood like i did when i post;d a pik of CHESTNUT AKA DEATHNUT AVE. downtown bad newz da same block WOODFACE wouldve got shot dead on back n 05 by da NATION OF THUGZ if he wouldve came out herr 2 da 757 bad newz, va beefin! all da ? i say is REAL LIFE ? this aint no rappin ? ...
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lol at MrCee757 talkin bout I come into every Ross thread hatin, plz go ahead and find these phantom posts. Irony of this lil samboo girl talkin this jibba jabba and her first post in this thread gets all homotional about Curtis Jackson. FRONTIN WE OFF THAT!

jay-z-skratt.jpg

? ? when blk folkz is talkin...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The same reason people hit the "feelings" button when they the ones catching feelings about what you post.

Their inner ? rising to the surface.