Worst Albums You Ever Bought

Options
14567810»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X sounded gassed on Grand Champ, he just wanted out of that Def Jam deal. TGD was actually pretty good, not better than the first 3 but good on its own.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MIMS. I didn't buy, some other dude who bought it gave it to me cause it was so horrible. Its the worst CD I've ever been in possession of.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Rue wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    ? really think The Great Depression was bad?

I thought it was a decent album

Compared to his albums before this one it could've been better but Grand Champ was his last good album

nah Year Of The Dog Again had some good songs on it. Lord Give Me A Sign was the standout one to me. Not as good as his past work, but still not completely bad.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    MIMS. I didn't buy, some other dude who bought it gave it to me cause it was so horrible. Its the worst CD I've ever been in possession of.
    He just completely disappeared after that album too. He had one hit, and one semi-successful song and then vanished. I'm pretty sure he did a hook on Saigon's last mixtape though, but wasn't credited for some reason.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    Options
    first platoon - connected
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    COMMON%20%E2%80%9CUNIVERSAL%20MIND%20CONTROL.jpg

outside of that punch ? love song that album didn't even make the drive home from target
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lol

Who the ? buys a Angie Martinez album?
    this ? had me dry heavin i was laughing so hard

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta agree on Massacre...I'm not even saying it was a bad album but was dissapointing as hell coming off the strength of GRODT

In My Hood
    Ski Mask Way
    A Baltimore Love Thing
    Ryder Music
    Position of Power

^^^Them tracks went hard though
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm a ? Bone fan so I ? with most of their stuff heavy...I download Bizzy's stuff now (if its not on a major label) because he's shoddy but I'll pay for group material and Krayzie.

I was too (a magazine head) I had Murderdogs, Ozones, XXLs, Sources even Rap Fanatics nowadays I don't have time to read so I stick to XXL & Source and that's not even every month.

While I'm thinking about terrible albums I bought might as well add this one:

Method%2BMan%2B-%2B4%2B21%2BThe%2BDay%2BAfter%2B(2006)%2B%5BVBR%5D.jpg

? it this one too

MM98T2JDI.jpg

Method Man = great MC bleh catalog.

I think you mixed those up with Tical 0. No way in hell is 4:21 a bad purchase when that was his best album since Blackout
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm a ? Bone fan so I ? with most of their stuff heavy...I download Bizzy's stuff now (if its not on a major label) because he's shoddy but I'll pay for group material and Krayzie.

I was too (a magazine head) I had Murderdogs, Ozones, XXLs, Sources even Rap Fanatics nowadays I don't have time to read so I stick to XXL & Source and that's not even every month.

While I'm thinking about terrible albums I bought might as well add this one:

Method%2BMan%2B-%2B4%2B21%2BThe%2BDay%2BAfter%2B(2006)%2B%5BVBR%5D.jpg

? it this one too

MM98T2JDI.jpg

Method Man = great MC bleh catalog.

I think you mixed those up with Tical 0. No way in hell is 4:21 a bad purchase when that was his best album since Blackout

Yeah Jono trippin with that post. He might want to go listen to that 4:21 over again
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So many disagreements in here. I think it's safe to say alot of you just pick alot of albums based on what the general public aka the mainstream thought of it and/or the popularity of the album at the time.

Great Depression was one of the worst albums? Really? No Limit Top Dogg and Tha Last Meal two of Snoop's worst albums? Really? Tical 4:21 and Tical 2000 was two of his worst? The Massacre one of the worst? Really? So forget joints like "In My Hood", "I'm Supposed To Die Tonight", "Gunz Come Out", "Position Of Power", "? Gave Me Style", "A Baltimore Love Thing", "Ski Mask Way", "Ryder Music", "Outta Control", "Just A Lil' Bit", "Disco Inferno", "Piggy Bank" etc huh?

What i'm saying is it's pretty obvious that alot of you people just go based on what you expected and how the mainstream viewed it. Tical 2000 is one of ? 's best album. Yeah it might've had too many skits and maybe even too many songs but it had alot of dope joints on it ("Break Ups 2 Make Ups", "Big Dogs", "Dangerous Grounds", "Torture", "Step By Step" etc) so cut it out.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Massacre was a solid album from 50. Besides Gatman and Robin it was pretty good

But Curtis

picardfacepalmp1.gif

And that was after I Get Money
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4:21 and tical 2000 was my ? . I still listen to those albums. as for the massacre that grew on me when I first heard it, I was disappointed but after going back and listening to it a couple of years later, Its pretty good
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't listened to 4:21 in forever, I may play it today. But Tical 2000 is just too damn long, some of the songs are okay (Torture, Suspect Chin Music, Spazzola, Grid Iron Rap a few others) but the bloated track list (too many filler songs and skits) just kills it for me. I actually liked Tical 0, it was a bit commercial but it ? as an MC, I don't see how cats can't ? with Tical 0.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Busta Rhymes-it aint safe no more(horrible)

Dipset-its more than music vol.1(straight ass)

Jim jones-On my way to church(never again)

Jay-z and R.kelly-best of both worlds(only 3 good tracks)

Game-LAX(surprisingly wack)

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    @yamoley cosign. Grand champ is the only one on that list that had a nice amount of bangers but overall was just ok
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    @jono yeah true. He need to hurry up and release crystal method and stop playin. Loved tical 200 too
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot all about this ?
    61tHbhnLVqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    yeah all snoops no limit albums were pretty bad......he was just tryin to run thru that contract

woof muthafucka.....

It's obvious that you haven't listened to those albums or just saying that cuz it's the cool thing to say.

Have you honestly listened to Tha Last Meal and No Limit Top Dogg? Those albums were considered Snoop's comeback joints. I get it, i get it..you just like everybody else won't accept anything that's not another ? from Snoop but those joints are 2 of his best albums in his catalogue. Ask most people and they'll tell you.

Now that Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not Told was a bad joint. Had a few joints i guess but overall was one of Snoop's worst album. However his stint on No Limit was not that bad considering he had 2 dope albums and 1 wack.

to be honest. i think tha last meal & Rhythm and gangsta are better than ? .. ? being the 3rd best in his catalog

* somebody bumped the DJ table while the music was playin and it stops*

* crickets sound *

say what? rotflol

yuuuuuuup. and i stand by it

i dont skip tracks on tha last meal.. i do with ?

I dont get that. His flow was way better, beats was way better on ? ....You have the right to your opinion tho because mess like this I will only hear on the IC but I feel completely the opposite. ? is the reccord you can play all the way though with no skippage with the excetion of Lody dody (I gotta be in the mood for that one) I like Last meal and Rhythm and gangsta too tho so I wont slam those to make my case but ? is just better

• Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Curtis by Fif minus those ? ass songs he makes for the radio.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah all snoops no limit albums were pretty bad......he was just tryin to run thru that contract

woof muthafucka.....

It's obvious that you haven't listened to those albums or just saying that cuz it's the cool thing to say.

Have you honestly listened to Tha Last Meal and No Limit Top Dogg? Those albums were considered Snoop's comeback joints. I get it, i get it..you just like everybody else won't accept anything that's not another ? from Snoop but those joints are 2 of his best albums in his catalogue. Ask most people and they'll tell you.

Now that Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not Told was a bad joint. Had a few joints i guess but overall was one of Snoop's worst album. However his stint on No Limit was not that bad considering he had 2 dope albums and 1 wack.

to be honest. i think tha last meal & Rhythm and gangsta are better than ? .. ? being the 3rd best in his catalog

* crickets sound *

say what? rotflol

I dont get that. His flow was way better, beats was way better on ? ....You have the right to your opinion tho because mess like this I will only hear on the IC but I feel completely the opposite. ? is the reccord you can play all the way though with no skippage with the excetion of Lody dody (I gotta be in the mood for that one) I like Last meal and Rhythm and gangsta too tho so I wont slam those to make my case but ? is just better

if we met in person i'd say the same thing to ya.. the IC aint got nothing to do with my opinion. with that said, ? is a GREAT ? album. so theres no need to argue about anything.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

woof muthafucka.....

* crickets sound *

say what? rotflol

Lodi Dodi is one of the best tracks on there though