Nicki Minaj Keeps On Making ? Moves

Options
tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
This chick just can't get it together and some wonder why she hasn't hit gold yet. ? Moves: Beef with Lil Kim, falling for becoming a gimmick instead of concentrating on making good music, attempting to become the Lady Gaga of rap, and now not making a video for the song Champion!! I can't believe that she's going to blow the opportunity to regain some credibility by making a video for what is one of the better songs that I've ever heard from her in a long time. Hell, the line up she has featuring on the song screams HIT yet no video!! She's got every rap fans wants covered by putting Drake, Nas, and Jeezy on a track. In my opinion she's blowing a perfect opportunity!! Agree or disagree??

Comments

• mike_tech
    mike_tech Members Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Options
    NIcki's real ? move is her gimmick, leave that weird gaga ? alone its gotten old and annoying to most people. there are only so many young teenage girls that can support you. she should give that gimmick up and she should be ok. she can actually make some pretty good songs both hip hop and pop, but she has made her main focus about her personality and her gimmick, which really there is nothing wrong with a gimmick to promote yourself and sell records as an artist. its just that her gimmick is stupid rite now and annoys people, so give it up or find a new gimmick
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki Minaj body is WOAT IMO. She never done it for me.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    :DEAD: @ 'picosmanger'
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicki team is what made her, no she famous and a star , she dont listen to anyone on her team. if it wasnt for her man there would be no hiphop beat or rap tracks on her new album.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She just doesnt know how to keep it real, she obviously got some self esteem issues and a euro complex. If someone could make her prideful of anything she came from again, i think shed be allright.
  • Mo4king
    Mo4king Members Posts: 2
    Options