for all of u demons hating on a young king

Options
young-king
young-king Members Posts: 424
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
news.yahoo.com/egypt-funeral-turns-happy-dead-man-awakes-125417479.html

Egypt funeral turns happy after dead man awakes

The funeral of a 28 year-old waiter in southern Egypt turned into a celebration when he woke up after being declared dead.

Hospital officials had pronounced dead Hamdi Hafez al-Nubi, who came from the village of Naga al-Simman in the southern province of Luxor, after he suffered a heart attack while working.

His family says grieving relatives took him home and, according to Islamic tradition, washed his body and prepared him for burial Friday evening.

A doctor sent to sign the death certificate found it strange that his body was warm. At closer observation she discovered he was still alive.

His mother fainted upon hearing the good news.

With the doctor's assistance, both al-Nubi and his mother were awakened and soon were celebrating with guests.

i want ur scientist researchers doctors etc to explain this 1...

Comments

• young-king
    Options
    this is what MY ? is going to do 4 HIS chosen when that time comes! just last month a baby in south america raised from the dead in it casket n 2 weeks ago a man in egypt raised from the dead! where are u bible is fake fa99ots at now that time is at hand and ? is showing US more signs n wonders like HE said all through out the bible. u pinkpeople do not love ? care for HIM or respect HIM so when that time comes its on. n if u pinkfaced cave apes do happen 2 take me im in the full covering of ? and HE will raise me in that resurrection. so my half son half ? ms jade get off grown folks ? ? i know what im doing n talkin about u n niggalites like u just get ready 4 them fema troops n nukes fagg0t
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your ? is going to do this for his chosen people when the time comes, who is doing it now? If it's not ? , we can just say this happens naturally, not "super naturally". And if it is ? , are these his chosen people? A baby and an Egyptian man? if so, the time is obviously now. If the time is now, then I want you to explain what the purpose of these occurances are and what's next in the big game plan.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    This dude young cub is a fool.. Obviously, the guy wasn't dead to begin with when the doctors declared him dead.. lol
  • Bodhi
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol oh... I guess ms. jade is supposed to be me. Amusing.

Young king, I wasn't thinking about you but it's obvious that I'm on your mind. If I embarrassed or hurt you in any way, I want you to know it wasn't any ill will or malicious intent involved and I apologize. I hope that you did not lose any sleep being angry. Let's be grown and discuss things like the men that we are. The attitude that you have is not good for your mental health.
  • young-king
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If your ? is going to do this for his chosen people when the time comes, who is doing it now? If it's not ? , we can just say this happens naturally, not "super naturally". And if it is ? , are these his chosen people? A baby and an Egyptian man? if so, the time is obviously now. If the time is now, then I want you to explain what the purpose of these occurances are and what's next in the big game plan.

are u that ? ? ? ?!?! ? is doing it who else ? ! have u ever heard of teasing them before they get the whole show??? what do u think HE does when HE gives them the power to create telescopes to see all of these diff planets??? they will never go to them but HE allows them to see them. WERE going there the devils aint!

how the ? do u know if that baby wasnt ordained to make it out of here demon? latin americans are israelites. and israelites have been in egypt from the earliest of times n still are there til this day boy. so this man was israelite n prolly apart of the elect n ? wanted to shake him up to get him right n follow HIS commandments n quit playing. dont worry about GODS plan just read the bible n keep enjoying the show u already scoffed n blasphemed ? so the answer is not 4 u. ur answer is those fema troops n nukes ?
  • young-king
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol oh... I guess ms. jade is supposed to be me. Amusing.

Young king, I wasn't thinking about you but it's obvious that I'm on your mind. If I embarrassed or hurt you in any way, I want you to know it wasn't any ill will or malicious intent involved and I apologize. I hope that you did not lose any sleep being angry. Let's be grown and discuss things like the men that we are. The attitude that you have is not good for your mental health.

i just wrote that out 2 u bcuz u were parading around with my quote on your page tryin to make me sound like a crazy man but yet n still ? makes me whole n makes me a man with his head on right... but since i see that u took my quote out of your page im thru with u girl

bcuz the day i wrote that quote u had it saved in your profile then the very next day HE made an latin american baby arise from the dead... but then HE allowed u monkeys to scoff, talk chit bout me, make me sound like the fool, n say that was just luck those doctors dont know what theyre doing down there etc... but then 2 weeks later HE makes it happen in egypt n u ? dont have ? to say but man how can u explain that, man what happened, i dont believe ? did it but what happened etc. all in all I love MY ? and praise HIM for looking out 4 me n showing HIS miracles to u nothing azz demons. so ? ? u i cant wait until u get that fema camp treatment ? !
  • young-king
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    This dude young cub is a fool.. Obviously, the guy wasn't dead to begin with when the doctors declared him dead.. lol

obviously ur a walking dead man n that heat in them streets boy... just watch for iran n israel this summer ? n watch usa n russia n china slide in then watch for baby lil kim to jump off the top turnbuckle with sumthin hot n will hit the spot demon
  • beenwize
    Options
    young-king wrote: »

obviously ur a walking dead man n that heat in them streets boy... just watch for iran n israel this summer ? n watch usa n russia n china slide in then watch for baby lil kim to jump off the top turnbuckle with sumthin hot n will hit the spot demon

Dude u sound crazy as hell.. it will come a time for everyone to die at some point, that's a normal part of life which I don't fear experienceing. U need learn how to function in a world like this. Lol everything going on was already predetermined to happen. One question for you tho, if the Bible condemns the white man then why he the main one selling the book and giving it away to the world? And if all that Bible prophecy is true then why is the white man helping to fulfill it rather than avoid it? Cuz if they are condemned then wats stooping them from nuking the entire world TODAY? Which would refute bible prophecy if they have nothing to lose. The main prophecy that makes sense to me is the 2nd coming cuz nobody else could prevent that on this earth. But most them other prophecies could have been prevented since the white man been ruling thus earth and been read the Bible 2000 years ago.
  • young-king
    Options

Dude u sound crazy as hell.. it will come a time for everyone to die at some point, that's a normal part of life which I don't fear experienceing. U need learn how to function in a world like this. Lol everything going on was already predetermined to happen. One question for you tho, if the Bible condemns the white man then why he the main one selling the book and giving it away to the world? And if all that Bible prophecy is true then why is the white man helping to fulfill it rather than avoid it? Cuz if they are condemned then wats stooping them from nuking the entire world TODAY? Which would refute bible prophecy if they have nothing to lose. The main prophecy that makes sense to me is the 2nd coming cuz nobody else could prevent that on this earth. But most them other prophecies could have been prevented since the white man been ruling thus earth and been read the Bible 2000 years ago.

is u scared to die ? !?!?! everybody wont die ? . some of US are going str8 on the chariot. your funky azz aint touchin 1 so be prepared 4 them nukes. everything was predetermined idiot. u think ? just randomly made people to just walk around aimlessly? ur a true ? idiot that i would love 2 see when that time comes boy. ur done man protect the ozone n die
  • beenwize
    Options

I see u still haven't answered no question cuz u aren't capable of critical thinking. And Wat exactly would I be scared of? I dont fear death cuz I know its not the end. And I also believe in the teachings of Christ and the Father he revealed. So therefore there is no fear for me.

is u scared to die ? !?!?! everybody wont die ? . some of US are going str8 on the chariot. your funky azz aint touchin 1 so be prepared 4 them nukes. everything was predetermined idiot. u think ? just randomly made people to just walk around aimlessly? ur a true ? idiot that i would love 2 see when that time comes boy. ur done man protect the ozone n die
  • beenwize
    Options

I see u still haven't answered no question cuz u aren't capable of critical thinking. And Wat exactly would I be scared of? I dont fear death cuz I know its not the end. And I also believe in the teachings of Christ and the Father he revealed. So therefore there is no fear for me
  • young-king
    Options

I see u still haven't answered no question cuz u aren't capable of critical thinking. And Wat exactly would I be scared of? I dont fear death cuz I know its not the end. And I also believe in the teachings of Christ and the Father he revealed. So therefore there is no fear for me

ive already thought of that n i was gonna answer but i said ? it this ? already blasphemed ? n considers HIM a demon so i was like ? u n protect our ozone from harmful particles n die already
  • beenwize
    Options

You don't even know who the Creator is.. You have been given a book and you don't know how to discern or interpret what you are reading. Reading 1 book is not good enough you need to study and look beyond just that 1 book and research its origins and history to get a better understanding of what u reading. And like I said u believe in the ? that Yeshua revealed.. I don't believe the Creator was ever commanded the killing of babies, mothers, grand mothers, and children. It's up to you to do your own research.

ive already thought of that n i was gonna answer but i said ? it this ? already blasphemed ? n considers HIM a demon so i was like ? u n protect our ozone from harmful particles n die already
  • beenwize
    Options

You don't even know who the Creator is.. You have been given a book and you don't know how to discern or interpret what you are reading. Reading 1 book is not good enough you need to study and look beyond just that 1 book and research its origins and history to get a better understanding of what u reading. And like I said u believe in the ? that Yeshua revealed.. I don't believe the Creator was ever commanded the killing of babies, mothers, grand mothers, and children. It's up to you to do your own research.

is u scared to die ? !?!?! everybody wont die ? .
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would have to conclude that the guy wasn't actually dead then
  • young-king
    Options
    die man... that is all. i think u just be wantin attention n werent loved or wanted to be spoiled your whole life. but ur back on block mode enjoy
  • young-king
    Options
    i would have to conclude that the guy wasn't actually dead then

pinkpeople dont believe in ? n have no spiritual connection with HIM so ur opinion means nothing to me sir
  • beenwize
    Options
    die man... that is all. i think u just be wantin attention n werent loved or wanted to be spoiled your whole life. but ur back on block mode enjoy

U better block me.. I know my words are too much for your dark soul to handle..
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I believe young king has something going on in his life that he needs to talk to someone about
  • beenwize
    Options
    I agree.. definitely can't be a follower of the Creator.. he don't even follow the teachings of Christ contained in a book he said he believe in but instead looks for all the scriptures of hatred and condemnation to dish out.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    if you want to make a thread flipping out because people disagreed with you on the internet, make it in AKA Donkey. otherwise...