Cali ? why yall aint gettin money with the asians?

Options
harlem hustla
harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
yall could've cornered the market nd cut out the mexicans to an extent when it comes to the heroin trade if yall would've backed the asian traffickers. Yall got the streets the asians got the product link up nd start pushin they package. Mexicans r yall rivals why do bizness with yo enemies

Word to Boy George from the bronx who was worth 15mil at the age of 21 ? with them Flyin Dragon ? out of Chinatown

I know in the the west the only heroin gettin sold is mexican mud aka black tar heroin, Ive ran across a few junkies from out west nd they told they have never even seen the traditional beige or chyna white powder heroin. Mexican Mud/black tar is nothin like the dope on the eastcoast nd midwest dat ? is a black or dark brown glob

Yall ? could've linked up wit the asians nd had that pure powder ? flowin str8 from asia yall ? could've been a major force ? wit dem ? ? but westcoast aint got what it takes to be mobsters

Comments

• harlem hustla
    Options
    Where the cali ? at? Im tryin to help yall win yo city back
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We bought the crib next to Bill Clinton mother cause she ? with the Chinese, they hittin ? with the heron
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    We bought the crib next to Bill Clinton mother cause she ? with the Chinese, they hittin ? with the heron

This ? hard thats what I~m talking about.
  • harlem hustla
    Options
    Violence Feared as Asian Heroin Influx Soars

A flood of highly potent Asian heroin suddenly pouring into the West Coast in record amounts has law enforcement officials worried about a possible surge of violence among newly emerging Thai, Cambodian and Laotian drug rings bent on expanding their markets.

One top federal official warned that the situation has the potential for violence in California similar to the "? cowboy" wars that plagued Florida in the 1970s when rival drug dealers engaged in shoot-outs in the streets.

you LA ? dont want no power on these streets yall ? wanna smoke sherm sticks , lift weights & skateboard all gotdamn day, ya content wit shippin a couple pounds of kush O.T.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cali ? aren't even unified enough to stop the ese's from targeting innocent blacks.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

A flood of highly potent Asian heroin suddenly pouring into the West Coast in record amounts has law enforcement officials worried about a possible surge of violence among newly emerging Thai, Cambodian and Laotian drug rings bent on expanding their markets.

One top federal official warned that the situation has the potential for violence in California similar to the "? cowboy" wars that plagued Florida in the 1970s when rival drug dealers engaged in shoot-outs in the streets.

you LA ? dont want no power on these streets yall ? wanna smoke sherm sticks , lift weights & skateboard all gotdamn day, ya content wit shippin a couple pounds of kush O.T.

How do you sell heroin? Educate me....what types of people use it, where are good places to get it off, etc....ive never seen heroin or heard anyone talk about it

And nobody born after 1980 smokes sherm
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cali ? aren't even unified enough to stop the ese's from targeting innocent blacks.

What does unity have to do with that? Innocent blacks get killed in hispanic neighborhoods, black gangs dont even operate there, do you know how large LA county is?
  • harlem hustla
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »

How do you sell heroin? Educate me....what types of people use it, where are good places to get it off, etc....ive never seen heroin or heard anyone talk about it

heroin is the easiest drug nd most profitable drug to sell ima give you the basics it depends alot on yo region on the eastcoast ? still stamp they dope with brand names ima give u the basics
    empire.jpg

the cut is one of the most important parts, say I cop a finger from papi for $600/$700 a finger is a lil 10grams in a cut off finger rubber glove like what cam was coppin in killa season nd i add my cut nd end up wit say 23grams might shoot for 30 dependin on purity

basically grams go for a $100 outside the eastcoast they go for $200
    basically you just bag up ten 0.1g bags nd sell 0.1 for $10 or $20 dependin how much you paid nd how much cut u put on
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol anyone from long beach remember ABZ.
  • harlem hustla
    Options

I aint talkin bout petty ass gangbangin streetrats Im talkin bout real crime syndicates international drug traffickers.

Boy George & Bob Lemon made millions became legends ? wit ? ? kilos of the purest heroin in the city comin str8 from chinatown
  • harlem hustla
    edited May 2012
    Options
    EastCoast Stamps
    LVcount.jpg

Bundles
    LV.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    EastCoast Stamps
    LVcount.jpg

Bundles
    LV.jpg

Very Interesting.

freamon.jpg
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im all for game being put on for the young out here.... but FEDS read message boards too.... watch what ya post.

• jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    Options
    this ain't GnS
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexican's RUN The Southwest Cali Included ....Whether Its The Cartel's, Mexican Mafia, Street Gangs ETC....The Only Reason Other Ethnicities Is Allowed To Live is Mexicans Allow Them To....Its Not Opinion This Facts...These Dudes Have Multi Billion Dollar Operations OUTCHEA....
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7U3cYGTNo

So did something just happen to them recently?
  • harlem hustla
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Mexican's RUN The Southwest Cali Included ....Whether Its The Cartel's, Mexican Mafia, Street Gangs ETC....The Only Reason Other Ethnicities Is Allowed To Live is Mexicans Allow Them To....Its Not Opinion This Facts...These Dudes Have Multi Billion Dollar Operations OUTCHEA....

If the black gangs backed the asian cartels nd agreed to only sell asian heroin what could mexicans really do about it?

Thats just like back in the day when they said ? couldn't cut the itilians out the heroin trade.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If the black gangs backed the asian cartels nd agreed to only sell asian heroin what could mexicans really do about it?

Thats just like back in the day when they said ? couldn't cut the itilians out the heroin trade.

Documentary of Boy George and Lemon?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    incriminate yourself thread.
  • harlem hustla
    Options

Documentary of Boy George and Lemon?

Its no documentaries about boy george its a few books about him alot of ny rappers mention him in songs
    http://www.gorillaconvict.com/george-boy-george-rivera-2/

"Hell up in East Harlem" talks about Bob Lemon its on youtube

• 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...“The first ? was the Benz. The 190, kitted up, music blaring.” Sport says. And Boy George was on some white boy ? too he liked rock and roll, jamming to Guns-n-Roses in the hood. ...

Hahaha

but yo I thought the Dominicans had ? on lock in Harlem?
  • harlem hustla
    Options
    ...“The first ? was the Benz. The 190, kitted up, music blaring.” Sport says. And Boy George was on some white boy ? too he liked rock and roll, jamming to Guns-n-Roses in the hood. ...

Hahaha

but yo I thought the Dominicans had ? on lock in Harlem?

boy george was a puerto rican 5%er

the dominican ? do but its luv wit dem ? they dont hate us like the mexicans hate yall & im half oye myself, they comin wit some of the purist stuff at the best prices

nd they aint the only ones wit the heroin the africans, asians, arabs, russians all got they hands in
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a ? can I pm?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7U3cYGTNo

So did something just happen to them recently?

that ? isn't that active anymore.
  • harlem hustla
    Options
    I got a ? can I pm?

go head.