LeBron, Wade Call Out Granger For Confrontations

Options
Jdilla26
Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Danny Granger has received a technical foul in each of the last three games against Miami and drew the ire of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade in their comments on Tuesday.

"Whatever he’s trying, it is not working," James said. “He’s said he’s not scared of LeBron, 'I want to let (James) know.' I guess he’s doing it for his own psyche. It’s stupid."

Granger took exception to elbows James threw in his direction in Games 2 and 3. Granger also approached Wade after he grabbed Roy Hibbert's arm.

"I’m all for standing up for your guys but certain things you just can't keep doing," Wade said. "My message to Granger was that you just can’t keep running up into people’s faces for altercations. We’re not fighting on this basketball court so let’s not act like we’re going to fight. We can be physical and do all that but certain things got to stop. Are you out here to play basketball or are you out here to be a tough guy?"

Via Mike Wells/Indianapolis Star

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Man up hoe ass ? !
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if it got a reaction out of them its ? working, i didnt even expect this series to be this competitive.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? response from 2 ? . this ? dwade stay getting in opposition players faces acting tough, he getting it back an complaining like hoe.
    [url=" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8iaYjb4BIQ"] youtube.com/watch?v=j8iaYjb4BIQ[/url]
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Danny Granger has received a technical foul in each of the last three games against Miami and drew the ire of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade in their comments on Tuesday.

"Whatever he’s trying, it is not working," James said. “He’s said he’s not scared of LeBron, 'I want to let (James) know.' I guess he’s doing it for his own psyche. It’s stupid."

Granger took exception to elbows James threw in his direction in Games 2 and 3. Granger also approached Wade after he grabbed Roy Hibbert's arm.

"I’m all for standing up for your guys but certain things you just can't keep doing," Wade said. "My message to Granger was that you just can’t keep running up into people’s faces for altercations. We’re not fighting on this basketball court so let’s not act like we’re going to fight. We can be physical and do all that but certain things got to stop. Are you out here to play basketball or are you out here to be a tough guy?"

Via Mike Wells/Indianapolis Star

ETHER!! Granger is a nobody...and he knows it. He knows he has no chance against Bron so he has to try and bait him into a fight and Bron dropped 40 on this ? ? head. Bron knows Granger is irrelevant and has absolutely 0 impact on the game.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacers getting all cocky knowing the Heat are short handed right now, it's gonna be funny when Miami closes them out in Hicksiana.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    ? response from 2 ? . this ? dwade stay getting in opposition players faces acting tough, he getting it back an complaining like hoe.
    [url=" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8iaYjb4BIQ"] youtube.com/watch?v=j8iaYjb4BIQ[/url]

Almost as ? as your response, you'd think you were Granger's brother with how emotional you've gotten over this
  • Figo
    edited May 2012
    Options

Almost as ? as your response, you'd think you were Granger's brother with how emotional you've gotten over this

i see you still bitter i called you a racist bigot.
    just admit it ninja, dwade acts tough all the time. he get it back in return an complain like a ? .
  • infamous114
    edited May 2012
    Options

just admit it ninja, dwade acts tough all the time. he get it back in return an complain like a ? .

You root for a team in Italy where racism is prevalent, you should be the last idiot crying about my team having racist fans
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lebron and wade are females

They scared of this ? thats why they brought it up

Lol @ we aint fighting on the court. That ? ? syndrome at its finest
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dennis Rodman would have a field day with these ?
  • Figo
    Options

You root for a team in Italy where racism is prevalent, you should be the last idiot crying about the people in Barcelona

italy>>>>>>spain.
    nothing personal. i know you're not a racist dun. racism across Europe is rampant. well globally.
    Sergio Busquets racial slur against Marcelo ring any bells?

back to the main topic....
  • Figo
    edited May 2012
    Options
    sticking up for you'll heat team. ? know wade try to act gangsta out there
  • infamous114
    Options
    sticking up for you'll heat team. ? know wade try to act gangsta out there

Wade and Lebron aren't trying to risk getting suspended trying to engage with Granger
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ Fighting on a basketball court...fake tough guys stick together I guess.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Now we know Wade and Lebron is those ? to steal on
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It worked in game 3, both James and Wade were shook in the 4th
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got no problem with Granger..but if you are gonna do that dont play like Joe Johnson
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until Granger actually put his hands on somebody this ? is a non issue.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings caught
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Wade.

"We are not fighting on the court so this has to stop".... What if Granger punches you in the face? Who the ? are you to tell him to stop? The police?

Man the ? up and get right back in his face, pretty boy Wade.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither side will put hands on the other, why risk an ejection or suspension
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Wade.

"We are not fighting on the court so this has to stop".... What if Granger punches you in the face? Who the ? are you to tell him to stop? The police?

Man the ? up and get right back in his face, pretty boy Wade.

I'm confused..........didn't Wade already do that in the last game?
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Granger starts to look like a fool if he's doin all that and continues to have little positive impact/effect on the game for the Pacers. That stuff only works if they're actually giving Miami a hard time competitively.

Bron and his ? sister Wade can just laugh it off if they continue to dominate like they did in game 4.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't Granger the same ? that was ? ' last year after they lost tryna say the Bulls were playin' ? ... ? outta here.